What is it like to be White in America and encounter African-American individuals on a daily basis?

What is it like to be White in America and encounter African-American individuals on a daily basis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nCOJ1KmpXM
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never relax around niggers.

That's a good question.

I hear niggers smell terrible all the time. Seems unpleasant being around the best of them.

It's the same as every other fucking day.

You become desensitized to seeing the contrast in skin tone over time. For the most part, there's no difference. There are your WE WUZ types but think of them as akin to white trailer park trash just in the city.

I'm a social worker for a welfare office in a major American city. I live on MLK. My wife is black.

I have very few negative interactions with black people.

i never relax around niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=9nCOJ1KmpXM

I have no issue with it. I work with them and most of them are cool people who don't hate whites and don't want to do BLM shit.

RIP, user

>seeing the contrast in skin tone over time.

topkek i went to high school with niggers
they were mostly retarded subhumans

House niggers are usually alright. It's the field niggers you have to be careful around.

>when i lived outside Chicago
awful

>when i see them now in FL
chill

youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

Loud and annoying for the most part, never relax.

It's lovely.

Fucking miserable, I love going to work because that's the only place I can get away from them.

White man living in historically black urban neighborhood as part of an unavoidable gentrification process (i.e., can't afford to live in the "white" neighborhoods).

I can pretty much tell that every black person I walk past on the street where I live fucking hates my guts. I'm sure they would like to kick the shit out of me but they know they'd get in legal trouble.

Past attempts to be pleasant and say hi are almost 100% met with complete scorn, so I've given that up. Now I just try to ignore everyone and avoid their hateful glaring faces. I have a life to live.

On the other hand they sure do love talking up the white women who live aroind here. Really makes their day to use that subliminal intimidation to trigger a nice Becky's white guilt and feel like they got a shot at some wet, white pusshole.

Kind of sick of the whole thing, but I've got a pretty nice apartment so whatever.

It depends. Typically, I fucking hate working for black clients. I never get paid on time, they constantly try to bluff or argue things they know nothing about, and they tend to run their shit poorly.

Living around them really has depended; whenever I've been robbed or harassed, it's always been niggers. Generally, avoiding niggers pays off, but usually if you just look uninteresting they fuck off.

Ask a prison guard.....

Horrible. They're loud, smelly, sneaky, disruptive, and picking on the weak is a sport to them. Yet some are alright and know that niggers are nothing but trouble

Whether you're aware of it or not there is a difference.

I ain't gonna sugar coat it. Most weekends, there's a barbecue or carwash in the corner store parking lot next to my complex raising money to bury somebody who died young and violently. I never leave my apartment without my gun. There's no getting around the fact that the crime rate is higher here, but even in bad areas, the majority of people are industrious, mild mannered folks trying to get by.

They are loud, they smell, and they always want something for free.

Black user here, most whites I met are very nice people. I work around them a lot and they're very understanding and respectful unlike some people of Black descent. We need to work on some things to be better-- do better. Rise out of poverty for one.

about a 20% chance they'll ask you for money

It's scary! You get stopped and they approach your car and you never know if you're going to get shot. Then sometimes they get furious about black gun deaths, but only %0.6 of them, and attack the people who prevent the most black gun deaths

Of course, you're the one giving out the gibs me dat

We really don't

They stay in their containment cities and the only time anyone in white areas is forced to deal with niggers is when some coalburner brings one around for attention.

Kill the coalburners and niggers would completely disappear from American white life

I have experienced this first hand in my own life. I live in a rather upscale neighborhood in a "good community", and attend a very well renowned private school. My parents have always placed a high priority on my education. All three of us actually (I have 2 sisters), have always been pushed by our parents to try to do our best in school. They are active in school functions and meetings and are always there with the answers when we need help.

This past summer my cousin, who grew up in what you could call an "inner-city urban environment", came in to visit us for a while... then his visit transformed into a prolonged stay. Apparently he is going to be staying with us for some time, so my parents decided to enroll him in my school and we have been going there together for the past two months.

In this relatively short amount of time I've noticed his overall attitude towards education is so backwards. He thinks if anyone tries to teach him anything they are somehow the enemy. He is always trying to get out of hard work any way he can. Half the time the teachers and administrators at my school can't even do their jobs because my cousin is so busy singing and dancing like a fool in class. Worst of all if I try to say something about his behavior, he just goofs on me for trying to "act white". As much as my parents and I try we just can't seem to get through to him.

Sometimes I wish they would just send his princely ass back to Philly.

60% of my city is white and 30% of it is Asian so I don't see many blacks.

Live in Los Angeles. No one cares. No one gives a shit about petty race bullshit for the most part in the day-to-day, just living their life.

Niggers actually have a strong set of social codes, that's almost an absolute across America.

If you mind your business, they mind theirs. White people tend to be more naive and friendly, whereas niggers will almost never initiate conversations with you unless they feel really comfortable.

The only times niggers are dangerous is when you go to their neighbor or they are roaming in groups, otherwise they are fairly passive. All that chimping they do in rap videos is never seen in daily life. Niggers really don't get on well with other niggers they don't know. they are savage animals. but like all animals can be mastered.

The vast majority are retarded chimps. There's a handful of decent ones that everyone likes to parade around as the rule and not the exception.

Overall, they probably live the most shamelessly care-free lives out of any group in human history. No one ever expects them to take personal responsibility and the only problems they appear to have are ones they've created for themselves.

I think that environment just makes everyone hostile and short tempered. Is a "Chicago Polack" any less ill tempered than a "Chi-Town Nigga"?

Not really a big deal honestly. If you're in a ghetto area there will be some degenerates that ask you for cigarettes or money but there are trashy white people that do that too.

Avoid the Groid

I have to disagree with you on the point that black people don't initiate conversation, where I live no matter what color your skin is everyone is actually very conversationale and friendly.

I see a black person maybe once a week. If I go into the city I might see one a day.

Forgot to remove post name my bad

Lol

>I live in a majority black are
>Luckily I never see them at work

If they're wearing a white T-shirt and have pineapple hair, you knows they're up to no good.

I deliver pizza in South Dakota. The number of times I deliver to black people a night is usually the same as the number of times I get stiffed. So I guess I have a negative opinion of them in my day to day.

But if you want to talk about the people I hate dealing with it would absolutely be native americans. Almost always fucked up on something and any time there is some sort of fucked up crime in my town you better believe its some john walks with bears type named motherfucker.

>81545729
last time i talked to a black person it was my old co-worker from a few years back and he immediately tried to get me and a friend to join his pyramid scheme

I'm not white but everyone once in the while, they start causing drama and bullshit. You begin to loathe them over time

Basically they're only a problem in restaurants, they tend to be really loud.

Blacks r only bad in groups. Strangely they will do what u say wen they r alone. Blacks literally only attack in groups. They never go solo, and when they do, just kick their ass

The last twenty verbal interactions I have had with black people are all them asking me for money.

When there are a lot of them, you end up getting two classes of blacks coming from the same ghettos. The ones that want to participate in society and the ones that don't.

The first ones are just like other people, able it with different tendencies. The second are the typical dindus that you come to expect and avoid.

In regards to dealing with dindus everyday, you just get use to it. They are really dumb, but are only aggressive in packs.

Typically if you can banter with them you can handle them fine.

I go out of my way to avoid eye contact with the apes.

Any sort of eye contact causes confusion, uneasiness and eventually violent behavior in niggers.

Also, I have yet to hear a nigger speak English. Their "language" consists of Ebonics, acronyms, cackling and completely made up words.

Drake looks like the bastard child of David Schwimmer and Homer Simpson in that pic

>problem in restaurants

Funny you mention that, i recently heard that waiters will call nigger families "canadians" so they don't get overheard and the dindus make a scene.

Always a fucking leaf.

The grammar in this thread is horrendous.

Yes.
Chicago polacks are normal human beings, Chicago nigs are barely monkeys.

I'd rather do a tour in Afghanistan than live on the South side for a year.

>surprisingly the downtown area got much nicer
>gentrification forcing them out to the "old suburbs"
>white flighters have either moved to Indiana or downtown/northside

>I can pretty much tell that every black person I walk past on the street where I live fucking hates my guts. I'm sure they would like to kick the shit out of me but they know they'd get in legal trouble.
this

You get sick of them after the first few times, then you just avoid them. They only want something from you, be it either a handout or to size you up for an attack where they expect to take more. Best to leave them alone.

We are asking this of people who are forced to deal with blacks on a day to day.

If you are forced to live in a place where blacks are a daily occurrence it is probably not a high IQ place.

You live in bel air?

Niggers are openly racist towards every other race and are very violent. They'll literally get into a fight over someone looking at them

I lived in the ghetto for like 5 years so I've had a lot or experience with blacks

Absolutely awful. Not a Jap, grew up in an extremely 'diverse' county of California.

They ruin everything. Classrooms, schools, parks, streets, stores, houses, housing prices, parties, festivals, activities such as bowling and skating, even day to day interactions with neighbors and fellow citizens. Everything they touch turns to shit. Every day becomes a struggle for survival. They chimp over the slightest circumstances and often for no reason at all. They view education as a deficiency and criminality as a boon. They pride themselves on ignorance. They willingly destroy their own neighborhood and others' as well.

Nothing will make you hate blacks more than living around them.

You tell me.

Listen- I've been wanting to share this, so I'm a waitress and at work tonight and for some reason on Sunday's the blacks come out and it's a big deal for them or whatever, and my table was based af (listened to their conversations- bashing mothers spending child support keeping their nails on fleek, anti welfare ect)..cutie blondes section next to me demanded their check completely comped after speaking with the manager and owner about how all the Caucasians got thier food before them. Customers were moving away. It was horrible. It's a confusing mess, in the south at least. Eggshells everywhere.

>Live in Sydney all 25 years
>Spoken to 1 black person in my life

He was pretty cool, Nigerian. Aesthetic as fuck body builder at 19.

meh
most are faces in the crowd
1/4 are tryhard thugs who will attack in large groups, or will go around walking taking as much space as possible or posture, straight out of a national geographic doc on gorillas.
1/4 the top of their iq bellcurve are cool, mostly zombies like the bulk of humanity, but some are awoke and shitpost on here. others are awake trying to heard cats - the most degenerate parts of their race into a race war.

The weird thing I saw about niggers (not black people, niggers) is their efficiency in conning women. It's always a group of 4-7 black dudes where all but one are these tall dudes who stand around and stare at everyone like they're looking for their wallet, and one shorter charismatic guy who shows the girls that black people are alright. He then gets the girls to come with the rest of the herd and they get raped by one of the others. Happened dozens of times to people in my old shitty city social circle, a couple times to women I thought were smart.

Shit's weird. Like they spent all their years of evolution on being the best group rapists.

The niggers in Portland are pretty polite, I still don't relax around them though.

Look them in the eyes and never relax. Your presence must demand respect. I'm not in a big black area though, although I'm in Cali. They're only a concern in packs which is semi-rare here.

Drake is not black, and he's also of a canadian nationality.

Fuck that ugly F.A.S. having fagget.

Listening to Kanye as I type this though.

Don't know, I live in West Virginia.

Nerve-wracking.

Half of them are very pleasant. Half of them are no-good pieces of shit.

I've had a nigger try to mug me.
I've had a nigger steal my car.
I've had a nigger strong arm rob me on the street when I was lost with no phone in Manhattan.
I've had niggers take food out of my mouth by literally tipping me like 5% of the time I serve a black person.
Never had a black close friend, but I do love old school hip-hop, jazz, and the blues.
They also make sports better.

I'm ambivalent toward their existence in America.

>getting robbed in Manhattan
JFMSU

>but some are awoke and shitpost on here.

Hi

People judge me for being slightly prejudice. They usually live in houses with columns behind large gates. If only they knew.

All the niggers in my small rural community are directly from Africa. These are the black people who had enough money to get education, so all 5 black families are lawyers and doctors.

I wonder why white South Africans never chime in and have a chuckle at you silly Americans and your """problems""" with black people.

City is 15% black. Occasionally get bothered by homeless blacks in the metro area. The ones that work are fine. Around the sketchy ones, I just change my mannerisms and speak in a lower register (like a redneck)

If some nig on the street asks me if I have a loose cigarette, I don't say "Sorry, I don't have any" and shuffle away nervously like a cuck. I say "I ain't got none, sorry man" and make a sympathetic hand gesture, as if some cruel cosmic fate has fucked us both over for not giving me a spare cigarette to hand out to this hobo nigger.

Going to school with nigs you learn that they don't respect being well spoken or intelligent like the other races. Even if you know the answer to a question, it's better to hide that, shrug your shoulders and say "sheet, Iunno." I'll always remember when I was a kid I moved from a town where there were no blacks to the city where there were. Some black kid told me verbatim "you're too smart." They are innately suspicious of intelligence, particularly white intelligence.

I can't imagine how awful it must be to be born among those blacks with 100+ IQs

in nyc its either a fat smelly nigger, a negress covered in a flower field, or "alpha" nigger who put deodorant on the wrong end of his shirt

what city are you in user?

ahahah. eat a dick carleton.....this is funny...

Hope you have a gun