I just finished watching Rome and it was a very good series...

I just finished watching Rome and it was a very good series, I wanted to watch something with the same setting/tone and around here I heard good things about Spartacus; but the problem is that, upon checking it on IMDb, I found two series with the same title, broadcasted in the same period and with the same score.
So, the question is: wich one is the legit one? Which one I should watch first if both are good, in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1442449/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about spartacus blood and sand

left one

same thing as War of the damned, I reckon
imdb.com/title/tt1442449/

thanks user, have a cutie

gods of the arena is a prequel
viewing order
gods of the arena> blood and sand> vengeance> war of the damned

They are all part of the same series dumb dumb.
The lead actor died thats why it was changed

In chronological order.
>Blood and Sand
>Gods of the Arena
>Vengeance
>War of the Damned

I couldn't get into Spartacus with the new guy. rip Andy

Well Spartacus may be the same setting but the tone is very different. Just don't go in expecting more rome. Season 1 of Spartacus is still great though.

well, now I can't even find a decent rip, the bay has some pretty shitty ones but nothing else

Right one is a prequel and left one is the last season, watch GotA and then the other two and finally WotD.
And get ready for gay sex

My favorite was

>Spartacus: Merkin's Revenge

>And get ready for gay sex
Its not gay if gods shove cock in arse

The cursing in this series is hilarious

>And may my pussy fuck every giant, hard cock in the house of Capua

lmao don't start with the prequel, it's gonna spoil s1

Spartacus may have the same setting but it's nothing like Rome, maybe The Borgias is more similar? It was cancelled though

This and the gore are the only good things in this show.

All of them are great start from the first series. The mini series was made due to the main actor dying but it's fantastic. Watch 2 episodes and you're hooked after that as that's when it starts to find its footing. It's my favourite pleb filter

>Jupiters cock

>may Jupiter's cock rain cum upon your whore tits and cunt

What did he mean by this?

You retard. Watch them in the order they aired

But OP as much as I adored Spartacus it is very different from Rome, I think you'll be let one. It's unapologetically a tits and violence show with beautiful dialogue and decent political intrigue. But if you decide to give it a shot watch until the 4th episode, that's when most reluctant viewers figured out whether the series was worth continuing or not. But yeah I highly recommend it

>And get ready for gay sex

the fuck's with this meme? there's a ton of male nudity but little gay sex. off the top of my head there's only fagron and baka

Spartacus is great, but it's nothing like Rome. You're gonna be disappointed.

in the last fight/war he grows up to Andy's shoes

>So, the question is: wich one is the legit one?
none of them

picrelated is the legit one, the other are spinoff shit

Don't listen to this insufferable retard. All seasons are worth your time

GOOD SOLONIUS
O
O
D

S
O
L
O
N
I
U
S

>Is there gay sex?
>Yes
>No more questions

Spoiler: Andy Weir dies of leukemia after a great first season, they make a prequel which is also great during his decline but everything afterwards is shite

The order of the shows goes
Blood and sand
Gods of the arena
and
The main actor died tragically so we replaced him

Andy Whitfield. I liked God's of the Arena the most. They're all worth watching.

>finally an incredibly great gladiator series
>Andy Weir gets leukemia
>They make a prequel without him. Literally perfection again, backgrounds and story development for the most important characters
>Andy Weir dies
They really try, but it just isn't the same

>Weir
Words from your mouth like shit from ass

Gannicus>Spartacus
You know it to be true. Crixus is cool too.

Remove self from fucking presence

Crixus gets neutered by that cunt Naevia though (not literally, for anyone that hasn't seen it)

Cucxus

MY
COCK
RAGES
ON