Is it even possible to respond to this extreme lack of interest

is it even possible to respond to this extreme lack of interest

why does she even reply

Attached: EE414388-B2D4-4E5F-A75B-CAC97BBDAADF.png (1242x2208, 374K)

>why does she even reply
Because you keep paying attention to her.

Attached: 5Ly1EtVjyuAcGHTMn32DWN2YydsPhXmxyCY7eC59WlQ.jpg (700x1052, 110K)

She obviously doesn't like you. stop being a fucking loser and move on. She probably makes fun of you.

nah just block homie

Sorry.... I didn't know you were retarded.

Wanna meet up..
>and see if theres a connection...

Lol dude stop with the cringe. Geez you aint got no swag or smoothness to your game? Common man.

post your successful bumble convos that don’t exist then retard

Maybe he doesn’t even use bumble cause he isn’t an awkward autist like you. Might as well just unmatch this girl now because you blew it.

post your successful text convos with girls that don’t exist then retard

>inb4 no reply or deflection

Why are you getting so defensive? I don’t owe you proof of anything, cuck. This right here is why you have trouble with women. Collect yourself, take a deep breath and ask us how to approach members of the opposite sex. We’d help if you’d quit being a total mark.

imagine pretending you can talk to girls and bash others for trying

who hurt you

Attached: 39F20FB3-FE0D-4FD6-B718-60BD668628EC.jpg (827x1421, 230K)

See, this what a conversation with a girlfriend looks like. Fucking mong. Enjoy being a kissless virgin.

cringe

>He thinks having a girlfriend that calls him honey is something to brag about

First girlfriend I’m assuming?

>cringe
>you

Attached: 69D2E1A0-1B95-4697-8A5A-1508EB6B8CCD.jpg (640x709, 21K)

Who’s bragging? I posted proof of a casual conversation I am having with a real life girl right now because I was asked to by some cuck. Try harder.

wtf is that final fantasy XVVII anime shit on your phone

Literally no girl is ever going to fuck you, OP. Get rekt.

OP just be a dope ass drug man at parties and get laid who gives a shit fuck you

What, you mean Pokémon Go? She showed me somebody who has a shiny Magmortar in a gym.

>Calls others defensive
>Is actually the defensive one
>Projecting his anger onto others
>Thinks having a girlfriend gives him authority to give advice on game and flirting with dating apps
>Girlfriend plays Pokémon so likely overweight

Yikes

>you blew it.

nah, salvageable
> sry, wrong chat, lol

>you

Attached: 199AC78B-26BA-4D9B-84E1-0520627872B7.jpg (645x1000, 46K)

1 the fuck uses bumble 2 you’re a fucking retard an hero faggot

Fat girlfriend lol

/thread

>you

Attached: 95603030-7E75-47A5-96F1-1926ED315574.jpg (960x716, 73K)

this

>shiny Magmortar
it's over bud

OP youre a huge faggot and how defensive you got in this thread shows how insecure you are about yourself
>wanna meetup and see if theres a connection
Lol what a timid little bitch. Just turn gay buddy.

Attached: DB691212-C1CB-429C-B0E6-700A20B59296.png (1242x2208, 366K)

kek

Now say, “please respond.”

Imagine samefagging this hard and being this mentally ill kek

>Huh?

>Sorry, I mentor disadvantaged youths fighting cancer aids and they picked up my phone while I was helping an old lady rescue a cat out of a tree, which was on fire.

Imagine being this gay and beta

And if she doesn't respond to that, ask her if she's an archaeologist.

10 out of 10

Attached: BC56B3A7-F400-415A-9269-221ECB01B036.jpg (1080x542, 195K)

Attached: 9BB92D4F-DECC-4609-8FC6-08C034966E91.jpg (558x744, 130K)

An undisputed allegation still remains.

Two undisputed claims still remain

Only time will tell if samefag is gay and beta

>see if there is a connection
Throw the whole phone away.

Sorry but you seem to have become on of those 'time passers'. She's just doing mild convo, she doesn't care about you and you're there to pass the time in between replies/chat from the guys shes interested in.

This is the cruel reality

Lets see that ugly pic of you OP.

I will honestly tell you if you stand a chance but if not, i will definitely let you know.

This. Sorry, OP, but the most you’re going to end up being to her is one free meal/free drinks. Cut your losses while they’re small and move on.

It’s easy. Just be cool

Attached: 6A450633-B470-4FA1-B20E-641E802093C8.png (1125x2436, 641K)

You should respond with a long-winded message about the importance of dental care.

>fat girl

nothing to brag about

Lol!! What an asshat.

Why are you still samefagging and why are you irrationally mad lol

Honestly i posted And haven't said anything else until now. Somebody else was defending me.

Nothing wrong with having a small farm of slampigs.

I’m fat too. All good

4/5 dentists recommend Colgate dental products for use after anal cunnilingus.

Geez can’t please anyone here
>op shares his failed attempt
“Lol what cringe”
>guy shares getting a potential fuck in just one message
“Nah she’s fat”

Plus idk how you can even tell she’s fat in that grainy ass pic. Her arms look thin so that’s a good sign at least

Nah, not a joke, just a long-winded rambling about how you should brush your teeth, floss, avoid sugar, etc. to avoid cavities

Now ask if she wants to hang out to see if theres a connection for a relationship.

Based

meetup

Probably for the better.

Why do you care about 1 match that is obviously not interested in you this much ? Just move on man

Chad move

It's probably his only match.

samefag from before lol

fat spanish trash on tinder. make sure your cool thoughmaybe she hasnt fucked 3502298485 other dudes from the same app.

there actually is. disgusting chubby chaser

?

>implying that I’m not just looking for an easy hole on tinder
It’s a hookup app, that’s what you do dumbass

Attached: 8480C318-E843-4ED4-9E32-0C9E51FCC783.jpg (640x785, 54K)

Show us how it’s done then chad. We’ll wait

Holy fuck how does this autist have a girlfriend. Inb4 she leaves you for being too gay.

BUMP

Not op just another day with a stupid question, I get this shit to and I'm not retarded. It's not all girls but some are just boring as fuck, like ops match what kind of a response is huh? She obviously knows what he wanted, so how do you make a girl stop doing this?

Fuck it's funny seeing incels on here talk shit about people who have gfs when theyve never even spoken to a girl who wasn't their sister

For all women to change all men need to change. Stop giving these hoes attention and validation for negative behavior like OPs pic. Force them to stop being lazy and stupid. They won’t change until they stop getting attention and validation from men.

Based

/thread

Ahahaha still desperately trying to save face you fucking loser trying to show off to a bunch of neckbeards about how cool you are with the fat bitches.

I totally agree but let's be honest here, we're kind of retarded... And just one of us changing is just one of us walking away from an opportunity.

OP you are fucking stupid. Imagine some chick that was trying to get you to notice her was just talking about her self for no reason, brags about something you don't care about and still manages to sound absolutely retarded while bragging, "clubs and shit." She realized you don't give two shits about her in a few sentences of text, which I give her credit for. Then when she, as your audience, is not even warmed up you go straight for the date. Why would you want to spend time with a retard talking about themselves. But there is always a way to salvage.

Attached: 87cb9abaf1af827eb3aef98fda9aba67.jpg (900x600, 213K)

Your boringness came off as disinterest which women love. Keep playing it cool. Ask her how hers was but do it in a douchey way.

If you want guidance with this gal you’ll need to post her bio etc..

are you retarded. how do you not realize you’re only seeing the end of the conversation

First of all, fuck you. I am here to help and you call me retarded. Show us all of the chat so we can have context then, romeo.

Attached: 817fb587b1ae954db11dd9946e0711ef.jpg (900x600, 148K)

Show us the part you feel went well, or the best.

Attached: 6ae05213a7a73e7995c24ed9c5593338.jpg (900x600, 192K)

Dude fuck off that chick was lvl 38, that shows commitment

Attached: 1554780650846.jpg (1080x1350, 409K)

Fedora police here

that's not a fedora. we're going to have to take you down to the station, sir.

Attached: fedora police.jpg (196x257, 11K)

>bible quote tattoo

>calls someone fucking stupid
>surprised when they call you fucking retarded

To be fair nothing you’ve said was very exciting..

She might be into your disinterest... if you want guidance post her bio. Too little to go on

Here you go faggot

For those wondering my reply was to do with her bio that says she just moved to this city. It’s the only thing she mentioned in it

1/3

Attached: 820C1E94-EC88-42F9-A07A-4EA7CC711074.png (1242x2208, 444K)

You are begging for help online on Sup Forums, it is proven you are retarded. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Listen, you are still FUCKED in the head, but this really is still salvageable. She was obviously interested in tickets, but not *those* tickets. You should have followed that. Instead of asking if she wants to meet up, like a primitive minded fuck *ahem*, say you have tickets to : (fill in the blank show in town, in next week or two) and invite her to go with you. Then maybe you can play up the "well connected" angle. So far you have only come off as desperate and poor.

Attached: 1553560427596.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

2/3

Attached: 29771A67-530B-4BD6-AF92-4ACDF58524CF.png (1242x2208, 429K)

See, she is new in town and wants stuff to do. The ticket angle is perfect. Tell her you get those sweet tickets to things all the time, even if you end up having to pay out of pocket. Fucking retard.

Attached: 1553733407532.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

3/3

Attached: 45AB4011-C8F4-4B05-A417-DE07161E9E4F.png (1242x2208, 390K)

Are you in Utah?

just talk to her like normal. if she likes you and wants you, she'll make it very clear what she wants. if she just wants to bang and you just want to bang, that will be made clear. if you want her to be your girlfriend and she wants to be your girlfriend, don't be anything but yourself because she will work the real you out pretty quickly and you'll get cucked anyway. if you want more people to be interested in you, then improve yourself. maybe stop posting on this website.

>jUsT bE yOuRsElF

kys

grow up faggot :)