How does Sup Forums sleep know your inevitable death will come?

How does Sup Forums sleep know your inevitable death will come?

Attached: 774AA83D-510C-4947-8EC5-4F93E0D2E12C.png (720x720, 226K)

Accepting death as natural.

Pretty easily if you don't value your own life or fear death.

Like a baby

nothing you can do besides living your best life and being grateful for what you have

Attached: 1550257353586.jpg (500x730, 95K)

I go to sleep hoping death will find me as I'm sleeping

it's that simple

Death would be feared if you live forever

I dont sleep

Pretty much this, death isnt that bad OP I see it as a final rest from the stuff that you have to deal with in life

Attached: 1564344744474.png (680x498, 628K)

You won’t even know you’re dead so why even care

My death isn't inevitable. I've got around 6 moths left.

It is what it is.

Terrified of dying in my sleep though. Unless it's something excruciatingly painful I want to know I'm about to die.

Getting turned in a puddlelet by a bus, for example.

Btw I dont hate my life but the idea of an eternal (and eventualy boring) life makes me feel anxious, just try to fulfill some of your dreams before dying OP, enjoy your life, suffer and struggle sometimes, make it worth.

Feels good man.

Attached: 1446343572501.jpg (324x278, 27K)

I fear dying while I sleep and someone picking up my phone and finding all the questionable shit i have on it

If you don't sleep you die faster.

What it really comes down to is knowing it’s coming
That’s rough buddy

My death is inevitable*

There's nothing much you can do about it. Hell, i might not wake up tomorrow and this will be my last words. Death is inevitable and will eventually happen to your loved ones. But, you will just have to accept it.

I've come to be okay with it. If this was years ago, I wouldn't have been. Someone told me a lot of people gain acceptance and I've found it to be true.

Like a fucking log

I welcome it

i wish each night before i fall asleep that i won't wake up. that's how.

Most of the time I sleep like a baby, but man I get those rough weeks when I get the dreadful realization that the planet will die eventually, the universe may die as well, it goes beyond me and I feel like a tiny particle and that nothing I do really matters in the universal scale, be rich, be poor, handsome, ugly, etc. It doesn't matter, then I fell asleep, wake up the next morning drink my coffee, eat some toast and try to hold it and be happy until the night comes again

Well I dont remember before I was born so I won't remember after I dead so ehh

>your inevitable death will come
HURRY THE FUCK UP

Attached: 5w.gif (495x279, 1.97M)

You'll remember hell

I WELCOME DEATH. Suicide is selfish but if I get killed or die from alcoholism, that works too.

I don't have any ethical qualms about killing myself, I'm just a huge chickenshit

Are you saying there is something I will experience after hell

More hell

I pray that when I sleep death takes me

Think of it this way. We all die. And that's fine. I'd hate to die not having said goodbye but what am I gonna do about it? Complain?

Attached: Camus.jpg (550x550, 42K)