Is this the most hated flag on Sup Forums?

For a long time I considered roaches to be the most annoying posters on Sup Forums but I am starting to change my mind. True there is still that one roach that shitposts dead soldiers on a daily basis but Canadians have become far worse.

>constantly starting bait threads
>always leafs that start blacked threads
>always the first to ruin threads with shitty comments

Are they now the most hated people on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying we care

I know, if only there was a country that was known to be hated by the entire world. We could truly figure out this predicament.

STOP FEEDING THEM
THE CANADIANS THRIVE ON IT!!

Fuck you and your stupid meme. This anti-Canadian bullshit has spread like cancer. You're just jealous that we don't get shot everyday like you do. Also lose some fucking weight ffs.

Oy vey

On holiday, not a burger. Butt hurt shitposting further demonstrating my point.

Every successful empire on earth since forever can claim that. I guess being the best gets the rest jealous.

fuck off JIDF

we literally have this whine about canada thread every day, i think it's just this one guy making them.

yummy yum yums

>always leafs that start blacked threads

I thought this was an Emu thing.

Sure does

It's mainly because this board is ridiculously easy to troll because you're just reverse tumblr and get triggered incredibly easily.

>walk into every corner of the world
>flex on the locals
>pick their leaders for muh-anti communism and muh-economics
>sponsor civil war if they don't play ball
>be directly responsible for pain and misery for its entire existence so that Joe the mechanic can buy his 6-pack of bud for 5.99 instead of 6.99

Yeah I'm sure everyone just hates you because they ain't you

Just going to leave this here...

I blow my nose on my t-shirt.

While wearing it.

A-am I hated?

Why is Americans always obsessed with Sup Forums boogyman. Nobody gives a shit until Americans start threads after threads abou how they hate Canadian posters. Americans cannoy take bants, derail every valuable thread and always blame the Canadian. Americans should be considered the real shitposter

1. T*rkroches
2. Cucknadians
3. Mexican'ts

>I know, if only there was a country that was known to be hated by the entire world. We could truly figure out this predicament.

it's weird because in the real world Canada is actually one of the most nicest places to live your days. people are great crime is minimum

Leaf trying to imply that somehow empires are built with kisses and tickles. You get to the top by climbing up, not bending over.

I pick my nose while on the computer and wipe them on my palm, until the tunnel is clear from the boogeyman I journey to the restroom and wash off the evidence

I'd like to believe its mostly proxies but I know its true. Canada is a fucking cucked joke of a country and it deserves all the hate it receives and some.

But I can at least say that Hillary wont be the President of my little slice of hell you fat fuck.

rare?

>Why is Americans always obsessed with Sup Forums boogyman.
What? Do you know what board we're on?

I've seen people with canada flags talking about voting in american elections and such so there are some proxy fags

Also you should remember our laws regarding torrenting are pretty strict toward freedom in that regards. We're one of the few countries in the world that VPNs trust to run their servers in and like probably 90% of people torrenting will be on a canadian vpn so if they happen to torrent and post at the same time it will show as canada.

our liberal teens are just fucking awful online, but they wont do shit irl

Fuck you burgerbro. Catch cancer or get shot by the police faggot. Canada sucks beaver dick, but at least were not a gun totting cuck from the Jewnited States of Americunts. FUCK YOU

WHO OWNS THE BOARD/ NORTH ...............WE DO !!!!

fuck of dumb ass American kid we own pol you are our guest

We all know you secretly love us

I may actually be envious of that fact, but then I remembered Canada's recent politicians.

But...

Please disregard the retarded ones, Sup Forums. They're even worse in real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA

Love you, Ameribros.

And now you know why everyone hates you fat cunts

>stupid and arrogant response
>we have the right to assrape the world if we feel like it

Right there those two every time

This is the correct response and why Canada is a fantastic country. The world talks shit and we just nod our head and enjoy our beautiful nature and overall great quality of life. People in Canada do them and dgaf about what other people are down (both abroad and at home).

You do realize most of those quotes aren't real, right? He never said that
You people are the reason this board is cancer because you believe literally anything that's posted when it includes a trudeau pic

HOLY FUCK

ONE OF THE RAREST FLAGS ON Sup Forums

>implying we arent the most hated

Get on our level cucks

STEALTH RARE

have some oc nigz

S U P E R
R A R E
F L A G

> I voted for nice hair though Trudeau
> Fell for the DUDE WEED meme
> I carry around american bills in my wallet
> Sometimes I pretend I'm american
> I want to vote for Donald
ANNEX US

Fair enough I overacted, I'm still sore about the last election
....;__; goddamnit why is he my PM??!! Why god why??

I mean.. I'd be upset too if my country was the melting pot implosion waiting to happen that yours is.

Everyone is fat, health care is shit, guns everywhere to which retards say 'b-but muh militia', total cities like Detroit being written off, indctrinating patriotism ground into youth so much so the kids can't point to their own state on a map. I mean, you guys are generally polite but Ive been all over the US (probably more than most americans) and I can say other than the west coast, it's a total joke. Fifty years frm now your country will be as irrelevant as Latvia.. we'll be popping popcorn.

>why is he my PM??!!

The man who said "If you kill your enemies, they win" is a fictional character created by Sup Forums using Justin Trudeau's likeness. He ISN'T your PM.

>implying its not 2016

I sincerely appreciate the gesture but he's an absolute mess.

S T E A L T H
T
E
A
L
T
H

Dude, I've been watching his idiocy since long before he became a meme.

His "debating" in front of parliament regarding the LGR, for instance, was extremely cringe-worthy.

Or how about when he spoke in support of Quebec separatism because MEAN OLD HARPER?

You do not understand the depth of his stupidity.

Perhaps I could understand if legitimate criticisms of Trudeau weren't completely buried beneath lies, memes and unbecoming jealousy. But the criticisms are buried.

also, free quebec now

>jealousy
You played your hand too hard 4/10

Bro... I *AM* a Quebecer. I was born and raised there. I learned both languages at the same time, went to French school, the whole nine yards.

Fuck Quebec.

The place can burn to the ground for all I care.

Montreal drivers are the worst Ive ever seen. I thought Ontario was bad until I went there. Im amazed you guys live past 40.

Canadians are the worst posters. They constantly barge into threads in order to post what most people would call bait. It is not bait, however. It is completely genuine. At first it might seem crazy to suggest that any stupid post on Sup Forums is not bait but, when you understand the Canadian, you realize that bait is beyond him. Canadians almost universally have the opinions and mindsets of spoiled teenagers. Think of Justin Trudeau trying to post on Sup Forums. This is the average Canadian poster. He is a nu-male, a pure-bred cuck, and a thin-wristed faggot. The only thing he knows about politics is that it's 2016 and that America is dumb. He has never been exposed to masculinity. The only point of contention in his country is whether to enshrine feminism or extreme feminism. All of his country's battles were fought before he was born. His country, meanwhile, stands not for principles or lineage. It has little reason to exist to begin with. Most Canadians will struggle to tell you why their country even has its own name and, when asked about sovereignty, will wonder if they are sovereign or not. Canada is quite literally a nation without meaning. It is without conviction and tirelessly neutral. So when a Canadian comes onto Sup Forums, the first thing it wonders is why nobody is talking about feminism. It cannot fathom any issue other than leftist talking points. When its paper-thin views are challenged, the Canadian instantly becomes butthurt. Its sovereignty is dependent only on its national identity, and its identity is based solely on being open-minded. It assumes that you must be crazy because it has never imagined the concept of disagreement. It will berate you like a 16-year-old girl in a mall, thinking that it is winning by being more appealing than you.

Australian shitposts are like flaming bags of dog shit on your door. Canadian shitposts are like sopping wet bags of dog shit on your door, with the man who put it there standing right next to it on your door step.

Ever been to Calgary?

i dont mind them desu...you can always count on the leafs when a british empire thread gets going

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)

It will take a long time before media go against Trudeau. If Trump is elected, It will be even longer.
Why? Because the pipeline Trump supports will save Canada from throwing rocks at eachother. Quebec is tired of Petrol. A bunch of old 1% rich are blocking fracking on Anticostis Island because "muh hunting island", 47 People died when a Petrol train flew off rails and fell in a Cafe.

Meanwhile, Alberta wants to push the Pipeline because Saudi Arabia and the rest are crashing the prices down with no survivors and their incredibly low taxes, Paid education offered by the provincial is driving the budget into a cliff.

So right now, If Trump is elected, MSM won't tear canada apart for a story.