Hey Guys...

Hey Guys, I remember back when the whole Epstein thing was coming out when I was using iFunny at the time (cringe I know) there was this number floating around about supposedly being the "hotline" # to the little saint james island thing and I remember that there was only like an answering machine that would ask you weird questions (I think even things like you won and iPhone or whatever) but if you stayed on the call long enough sounds like air raid sirens or the answering lady repeating "please hang up" constantly and the reason why I am asking about all this is because I tried to find some examples of these calls but they all seem to be like, gone, no traces of anything and I was wondering if anyone remembers this or experienced it, if so possibly upload those videos or link them to me, idk it seemed fucking bizarre that on all of youtube there only seems to be one fucking video

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeWGK8ShjOQ
youtu.be/Mg6UtjnRn5c
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I received a call from an unknown number and called them back just a few days ago. I had this same experience. Here is the number: (800) 941-3973

I just verified that this occurs. Wait until the end of the call.

Attached: 1442719869801.gif (500x500, 477K)

It almost sounds like an airplane flying by at the end.

Attached: 1442719830136.gif (500x500, 766K)

very interesting

some more context

youtube.com/watch?v=aeWGK8ShjOQ

Yes, I remember people talking about numbers that did this whole plane flying above thing, I just spent a good while looking back at old ifunny tags and it seems like the # being passed on there was (800)-645-1179

I'm curious what the call would have stated if I had picked up.

Very strange.

The weird variety of services they offer makes it seem like they are fishing for personal information, but I can definitely see how it could be a coverup for something else.

Its the suicide hot line.
Once you call it, if you get through you end up committing suicide by being thrown of a cliff.

Right

Attached: 1430090442615.gif (320x240, 618K)

I remember using ifunny when I was in high school and I’m 25 now fuck I’m old!

Do you have any more information on this? Very interesting.

Attached: 1442719718734.gif (636x400, 653K)

very true I will probably be gone just by even looking at this lmao

OP here sadly no, I found one of the videos on ifunny but I will have to screen record it and then upload it if I do then I'll probably link it here

bump for interest

Okay, cool. Thanks for sharing this, the call I received creeped me out. I'm curious now.

Attached: 1442719576839.gif (500x500, 997K)

This number does the exact same thing as in the video in

Attached: 1442719921141.gif (500x700, 999K)

what

Bump out sheer curiosity

Back when I worked in b2b sales sometimes the info we had on some potential clients would have these kinds of numbers was pretty weird I would take note of them so I could call and look busy when trying to kill time don’t know what they could be for but don’t think it’s anything too serious

OP here, I uploaded the one video I found again from iFunny here to a throwaway channel on youtube, I apologize for the shitty recording job in using the screen recording app on iphone but it's what I had to work with.

youtu.be/Mg6UtjnRn5c

How is it suicide if someone murders you?

Bump, interesting

That's a bingo!