Trump supporters are so fucking retarded it hurts. Do you know what the Republican strategy is...

Trump supporters are so fucking retarded it hurts. Do you know what the Republican strategy is? To totally ignore and not argue against the fact that Trump used 400 million dollars of military aid, allocated for US national security interests, to attempt to extort the leader of a foreign nation into PUBLICLY announcing an investigation into Trump's political rival.
Republicans in congress are not contesting it legally. They can say whatever they want on Fox News (and they do because there are so many retards that eat it up), but legally they have completely conceded that he committed these crimes. They are cool with it happening. You fucking astonishingly stupid retards are ok with blatant crimes being committed by the president. You're totally abandoning the law and the constitution.
You stupid fucking useless pieces of retarded human trash. If you allow ANY president to OPENLY break the law (a fact which is COMPLETELY UNCONTESTED LEGALLY.) You are throwing our nation away. No nation can survive when 40% of it totally abandons objective reality and becomes a part of a cult of personality.
Again, just to say this one more time for the retards who don't understand yet: YOU DON'T USE NATIONAL SECURITY MONEY TO EXTORT A FOREIGN LEADER INTO MAKING A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN INVESTIGATION INTO YOUR RIVAL BECAUSE YOU CARE ABOUT 'CORRUPTION'.
And lots of you fucking retards even know it too. You know that he's criminal scum. Of course the ones of you who realize it are also fucking retards. Because only a fucking retarded idiot would believe that a pathologically lying billionaire criminal has the nation's best interests at heart. You know he did it. You know he didn't do it to 'fight corruption', that's the biggest fucking joke of them all. You're just such an astonishingly stupid fuck that you believe he cares about you. That's what makes you a retard. Buying into a criminal billionaire's cult of personality.

Ok that's it and that's all. Peace out retards.

Attached: presidentsmallhands.jpg (800x385, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7XaPlo55wjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2HaI0fVyFYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still whining, gender neutral libfag?

Attached: mr_potato_head_lol.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Welcome retard. Please, explain why the Republicans have not contested Trump's crimes and yet he's innocent. I'm in the mood to read the thoughts of the retards.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Come retards, it's time to tell us how breaking the law makes Trump a good president.

Show me which laws he broke

Are you so stupid that you believe extortion/bribery is legal? Because... it's not.

He’s literally a fucktard, but his followers are truly the Jonestown Massacre Part 2

>this non-argument again

You are either baiting, underage, or autistic. Fuck off and never come back

I dont think you know the definitions of those words... sorry

Article 2, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

you can go ahead and Google "bribery" yourself to see the exact definition

Attached: IMPEACHMENT-CLAUSE-2.jpg (1280x720, 447K)

100% agree with you OP.

This whole nightmare started on election night... and it's been (as Michael Moore said) a firehose of shit in our faces on the news every single day.

I know the definition and there was no bribe or extortion. The aid was already guaranteed. It was held up because they were trying to send a message that the EU should do more (listen to sworn testimony). Also, referencing the conduct on the call he only referenced existing issues about corruption that have not yet been fully explored. You can say Biden was cleared all you want but hes actually on video admitting to extortion.

>he says while offering no legitimate or reasonable rebuttal
You sure showed him!

Lol

Lol

More
Years.

>there was no bribe
bro....
also you know the aid water date sensitive. had it been help up long enough or woukd have expired.
butbyes, it was guaranteed by Congress bunit want congress who held it up.
k, you just pointed out that the executive usurped the legislative. guess that's okay too.
so what biden? bad move when biden is a primary political rival.
bad moves come with consequences

Attached: Screenshot_2019-12-03-23-23-47.png (1080x1920, 280K)

Attached: Edgar-human_SS_01.jpg (638x630, 209K)

Lmao garbage ass Android

2020 will make you wanna kill yourself
And I hope you do

Definitely didnt usurp the legislative branch because you should really listen to the sworn testimonies even they said that this type of thing has happened before and isnt out of the norm. The dims just conflate this with their political narrative about investigating an opponent rather than investigating corruption because god forbid we shine a light on the slimy shit the dims have been up to since the Clinton's started running shit.

It's pathetic that you think you can come on here and spew your non-sense in hopes of changing people's minds.

>The REEEEE heard 'round the world

Imagine taking this bait

I might be on board with an impeachment if Trump had withheld the funds.But they released the money a few days later and he got nothing in return for it.

Nothing that Ukraine turned up would have been admissible in any court of law anyway.

I had a much bigger problem when Lois Lerner was using the IRS to audit Tea Party groups and deny them tax exempt status to try and sway the 2012 election. Lerner was subpoenaed by Congress. She got up on the stand, plead the 5th, and got off without even a slap on the wrist. This is EXACTLY what's going to happen to Trump.

Attached: 1574747111148.jpg (784x1024, 77K)

sorry I don't have a windows phone like you. we can't all be so special

Attached: 1548084515745.png (830x802, 623K)

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Based

>Clinton's
I see

I think we're done here

Attached: 1568091437465.jpg (720x598, 39K)

Also I dont even like trump but the dims turned the gun on themselves with how crazy and stupid they are being. Dirty politics and a deranged media just wanna go after all your freedoms and shove hatred in to your lives.

actually what about's are the entire basis of our justice system and how we communicate and hold people responsible. They are used when someone is being a hypocrite for example. Lemme ask u why dont we throw only blacks in jail for murder? Then we can just use ur meme against u?

Oh I knew you were trolling you havent made a single good point and will blindly defend corruption if it's on the dims side. Have a nice life

Nah, I'm fucking glad he did it. So fuck you.

There is no way this won't backfire on the Dems. Everyone knows that everyone in Washington is crooked. The Dems suddenly rediscovering the rule of law only makes them look like scheming hypocrites. It's going to drive undecided voters to Trump.

>Also I dont even like trump but
confirmed glavset shill

What the fuck man....

>We all committed murder all the time...

>The Dems suddenly calling out the murdered and trying to convict him will make Republicans only vote for a murderer.

Flawed logic is flawed.

It doesn't matter if everyone is doing it, if it's wrong it's wrong.

What you have to understand, OP, is that Trump supporters, especially here, are all blackpilled. They love him because he's a wrecking ball that causes chaos and could potentially lead to disaster/war/happening. How little he cares and how little he does beyond lip service is what they love. It's not whether or not he broke the law- it's just that they don't care, and want to see things fall apart, because they hate the stasis of their lives.

>It's going to drive undecided voters to Trump.
Is that why Dems have swayed them in the most recent elections?

kek

not trolling
not a democrat
disregarding points you don't like doesn't mean they don't exist

Attached: Screenshot_2019-12-03-23-56-51.png (1080x1920, 157K)

You havent made any beyond the ones I debunked so go cry somewhere else libtard.

Wtf is glavset

>debunked
okay

niggers

It's pretty funny how liberals think Trump considers Biden a rival.

Attached: 1559418712336.jpg (320x306, 22K)

his point is "go cry somewhere else," as you can see. this is the trump supporter at their core. there is no ideology beyond this.

>crimes
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

so go cry somewhere else

He was quick to dismiss Biden's strong polling against him as fake news, after firing his pollsters of course

You think you have a point but you don't

I had several posts before that. You're welcome to respond to those

go have a fucking beer and come up with something better to care about

youtube.com/watch?v=7XaPlo55wjQ

I'm fully aware
I live with one....

Attached: 2019-12-02 15.17.05.jpg (1632x1223, 1.02M)

GODDAMMIT YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

libtards riiiiiiight....

GUNGRABBERS COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT GIVING GUNS TO START WW3 WITH RUSSIA.

That is so fucking cringe incel lol

President Z runs on anti corruption.
Trump runs on draining the swamp
Biden admits to corruption in ukraine on video
USA informs ukraine about possible corruption

Seems valid to me.

>GUNGRABBERS
You don't need one. You'd hurt yourself.

>Biden admits to corruption
incel pls go

Cry some more OP. Dont you have some faggy protest to attend?

i think it is funny that you have some idea that 400 million matters in the slightest from the perspective of the US defense architecture. What he did was illegal, certainly. But let's not pretend 400 million matters at all. And it was already allocated by congress as foreign mil aid (which, when it gets set up, is contingent on the receiving nation buying arms from an american arms company).

Hey Ivan, I think we are doing friendly fire, comrade.

the fucking stupid thing is that all Trump wanted was a public announcement of the investigation. he didn't even care if they actually did any investigations. He just wanted another world leader to validate the stupid conspiracy theory about the Bidens and the mysterious DNC server in the Ukraine that nobody but his idiot followers believe exists.

You dont even have a counter argument rofl

Q, at its core, is about the desire for collapse, as is most forms of trump apologism. The goal is everything tumbling down, and a reason to believe it's good. Most attempts to engage with it fail because they fail to understand the hopelessness at the root

no kidding
he has more trump merch hanging on the 2 walls not pictured plus more on the way.
no incels here though

antifa needs to start beating up trumpers

Q was right, Trump is dead, this is a deepfake Trump and bodydouble. NATO summit proves it.

>counter argument
you are autisic
you made no argument
but you scream about how trump dindu nuffin
your penis is literally under an inch

Attached: 1575423635073.jpg (671x1024, 73K)

just you and incel pls go

Still waiting

Tldr
Shills going to shill. Politics be damned!
Enjoy a slut instead.

Attached: 2011-06-28 19.37.31.jpg (480x640, 80K)

>still waiting
I'd beat your fucking ass.

>I support a criminal President
you trumpshits literally need to have the fuck beat out of you

this is literally autism

What crime has he been convicted of? What's that? "Just wait until the investigations..." Silly user. Get laid.

Attached: 2019-11-17-07-57-42~4.jpg (309x423, 30K)

show us his adult diaper collection

don't waste your energy on this guy, there's nothing to engage with besides argument as a word game

it makes me uneasy, really.
yesterday he mentioned something about military action. I'm not going to bother with the specifics but I was taken back when the trumper I live with use the phrase "so trump can send HIS military in...."
might not seem like much but I know this guy well he used to refer to anything government and military as "ours" in the American sense.

Attached: 2019-10-08 13.21.27.jpg (1024x576, 405K)

lol another butthurt liberal

glad to have trump for another term and watch you libtards cry

>durr trump dindu nuffin
step to the front of the line to be beaten trumpshit
this is Judgment Day
Judgment Day

Do you like Trump mostly because he makes people you don't like mad?

okay, incel

He's fantasizing about political violence. I would end this fag-hat in a heartbeat. Buff spic for the win

>glad to be stupid again
>kick me faggot
>kick me kick me kick me kick me

>President Z runs on anti corruption.
And Trump fires our widely respected anti-corruption ambassador to ukraine
>Trump runs on draining the swamp
While appointing more billionaires and former CEOs to his cabinet than any President in history
>Biden admits to corruption in ukraine on video
He admits to acting within official US policy of removing a prosecutor, a move that have wide international support

>USA informs ukraine about possible corruption
So they ask a corrupt country to investigate things? specifically only things that concern Trump personally? While withholding aid that the pentagon deemed Ukraine was clear to receive?

>no u
underage poster with no game confirmed

MODS

Where is the crime? Any convictions to speak of? No. He didn't. Unlike when it's a Nigga.

Their entire case is "I herd" "I presumeed" "I felt" is all the have at this point and none of that would admissable if you or I went to court.

Just watch the exchange here youtube.com/watch?v=2HaI0fVyFYg

and at the end anyone with a fully functioning brain would go so they have nothing them

See
I would bury your ass in front of your mom.

>durr drumpf dindu nuffin
>lock up biden
>it's ok
>kick me
lol trumpshit

>only uses incel insult
your weak game is more pathetic than my lack of game

>durr i'd durr hurr hurr hurt u durr
you are literally useless even as a pelt
trumpshit

it's the big fantasy. trump sending his military to kill people in XYZ place, trump putting politician/public figure whatever in their place... there's no vision of him actually building or making something meaningful, because that's never been the point. The goal is just seeing people get mad and things getting destroyed. Your enemy is more exhausing and tragic than I think you feared.

you got it backwards, that's me saying the trumpshit isn't worth your time

You wouldn't dare look at me on the street. I'll leave you retarded. Even more so than you already are.

Attached: 2019-11-23-15-22-36_1~2.jpg (282x465, 23K)

>durr i is a frogposter durr
that actually meant "shut up" trumpshit