Why won't marvel or dc cast her?

why won't marvel or dc cast her?

Because she is abhorrent and lacks virtue.

watch barbershop 3

I would cast her into lava

I have a role for her where she plays herself suffocating me with her ass

I'd cast her ass on to my dick

she fucks old men for money

she's probably bad at acting although that never stopped the DCEU before

Just imagine her go against either Darkseid or Thanos

>swn bully you and sit on your face
JUST DIMSA fAM

just immagine her riding thanos big purple cock

I read she has elbow implants now to make her elbows look more shapely.

ass isn't as nice as you think it would be

I have a fantasy that Nicki Minaj and I are on a plane together and it crashes. We both end up on a deserted island, just us two. Nicki, being a starlet, knows nothing of how to survive, while my hours lurking in the woods has taught me how to make fires and live somewhat off the land. We'd spend years together on this island. She would come to rely on me for survival. Eventually, she'd fall for me and we'd make passionate love for hours on end. After a few years of fucking each other, some debris would wash ashore allowing us to finish the construction of a raft, a la Castaway.

During the voyage home, Nicki and I would get separated, but we'd both make it home. Her, picked up by a luxury cruise, me by a commercial grade fishing boat. We'd both think that the other had died. I would make it home a month or so later, while she was taken home immediately, being Nicki Minaj washed up on a cruise.

Upon returning home, I turn on the television and see her on Letterman doing an interview about her time on the island. I watch the whole thing from beginning to end, and at no point am I mentioned. She's trying to tell everyone that she survived alone for half a decade. Enraged, I take my savings and go on a trip to America. I find my way past Nicki's security and break into her room while she's alone.

Standing behind her, I cock my gun to get her attention. I ask her how she could so such a thing and she begins deeply sobbing. Barely able to talk through the enormous gasps for air, she begs for her life. At this point, we fuck. The greatest fuck we've ever had. The most passionate, beautiful fuck that ever fucked. Then, after I come a few times, I ask to hotdog her ass. Then, while I'm doing that one last time, I grab a vase off a nearby table and cave her fucking skull in.

LYS

>while my hours lurking in the woods

I would like to be cast as her pusy slave!

DC wont cast her because they are against women who are not fridges

why won't marvel or dc cast her?
whats the trend here?

based pusy poster is at it again

isnt this a movie with madonna or some shit?

WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUP ANIKI!!!!!

Too high test for Marvlets.

Yes it is

based "based pusy poster" poster

>Thanos
I think she'd make an alright Lady Death

Because capeshit decided not to cast pop stars in acting roles.

Lye yourself?

Nicki Minaj has had more plastic surgery than all the Kardashians put together.

Obviously racist.

THICCCCCCCC

did she braap?

weeeew

What's her foot game like?

>tfw Nicki will never suffocate me with that fake ass

that wouldn't even surprise me

You could say the same thing about most people involved in DC and marvel though

Do you think meek mill fucked her raw?

S T I C C

She could play Groot's wife.

I AM ASS!

his farts have to be amazing...

is that a landing strip shining through the fabric?

she should be in Sucide squad 2 as herself, she killed someone and they offer her a deal to give moral support to the team, every night she gets double penetration by Harley and Katana´s strap ons.

Sometimes, in the right outfit, she looks fuckable. Her voice, personality, demeanor, presence, and acting ability are all reasons to forget all about her when trying to load up a cast with diversity.

>plastic face
>plastic tits
>plastic ass
because nobody likes her

I am so attracted to her. I just want her to smother me to death with her ass while she calls me white boi. I would do everything to her.

this is the same person every time

very nice

Cast her as what? A lamp shade?

roasted!1 ha ha

They made her persona non grata since she embarrassed them over their shitty politics.

Was she dying here? It's not just the thinness, her face looks like she's just barely alive.

I'm gonna look this up after I finish fapping

I know what I'm gonna fap to now thanks

I wonder how she could've looked if she didn't have any work done and just ate and worked out a lot.

this is proof that there's no ugly people, just poor people

That's a nice titty.

Perfect bimbo.

It's not her.

Just wanna suck dat chocolate titty

yes, it actually is. same tattoo and same face

what the fuck race is she

It's a shoop.

Her dad is part poo2loo Indian, part African, and her mum is fully African

She can't act

she was a qt

;)

sit down sweetie

That makes it more funny to me. I am simple, though.

Look at the catlady she was rich and was pretty before she got surg.

you first

FUCK YOU

what the fuck is going on here?

I'll admit it, I missed this pasta.

can you shoot your sticky cum so we can get a report?

Jesus christ...

I'd imagine wiping her ass after taking anasty shit where the poop breaks off before it comes out fully is almost impossible for her. How long do you guys think she spends wiping her shitty ass on the toilet?

no director wants to deal with a stuck up cunt of that caliber. she'd do one take, it would be shit, the director would call for another take, she would get pissed, run off the set, and the director would have to personally apologize to her, give her some diamonds or rap music as a peace offering, then the director would be replaced, and the entire process would start over again.

The silicone inside her fake ass is pressing against the tightened skin.

Her sitting on a cushion of silicone.

THICC

ASS ON ASS NIGGA

>How long do you guys think she spends wiping her shitty ass on the toilet?

idk but it would be faster with my tongue

Why isn't she wearing any underwear?

fucking horrific.

Looks like Whoopie Goldberg

>brown nipples

Dropped

Literally my fetish.

I want to fuck her tig ole bitties sooooooo bad.

People fear what they don't understand

celeb idolization is getting out of hand

Because she's the talentless offspring of a Wotsit and a Jelly Tot who - like 99% of famous black women - is only famous for having a fat arse.

You people actually find her attractive?
Disgusting abomination.

It has been forever. Fappening was out of control.

Her face has nice symmetry. Thats about all I can say nice about her. I've never been one for fake tits or ass so those don't do anything for me.

did you think they were going to be white? wtf

So does my dog, doesn't mean I wanna fuck it.