What are your honest opinions on this man?

what are your honest opinions on this man?

should be 7-1

GOAT

What season does he get to break the all-time records for regular season?

who is he?

Love or hate Brady, I think we can all agree he is the Goat. Even if he plays in the shitty Afc East, in the shitty Afc.

tam rowley

should be 2-6.

hes the american wayne gretzky

soon

would suck his dick not in a gay way

he's a pussy

Montana >

No longer the GOAT imo

No higher than top 10 in terms of talent. Unlikely to have more than a couple rings outside Bombston. Clear product of the system he's in. Don't @ me, he's admitted himself he's a system babby

Greater than the greatest

le one and done man

cheating, overrated system babby

Great QB in a good system Brees/Rodgers/Peyton would have done just as well in his position.

These are the only correct answers

LE SYSTEM LE SYSTEM LE SYSTEM

won 2 superbowls without defense

What SBs were these?

>Without defense
Not sure how football is played in your country but here every team fields a defense user

>the notorious argie brady dickrider

>choke babbies would have done just as well in a system that requires precision on multiple key third down conversions deep in the fourth of playoff games
Brees is the only one that might duplicate his success, the other two would have flopped hard

brady is the whole package though. quintessential all-american image, literal super model wife -- not to mention the chip on his shoulder from being a late round pick

idk who manning or brees are married to. rodgers craves D and uses D-list actresses as beards

exposed

that has nothing to do with anything, you closet homo

Silver medal to Nick Foles

They wouldn't be chokers in New England under Belichick. He'd coach it out of them.

Yes it does: Brady is the quintessential total package. Perfect everything. His only error was knocking up that actress before Gissel, thus bastard baby with an actress. pair of kids with gissel would be better

and Jimmy G is basically the new Brady. it's blatantly obvious

He is good. But Bellicheck is the real magic so a top ten all time QB gets memed as the GOAT by casuals and Pats fans. When in reality Rodgers and Manning were both better, but team sport is to hard for people to grasp, and they dont even know who Marino or Montana are.

You just have an affinity for handsome men. Admit it, user. It's ok

peyton would have clashed with belichick.

>joe choker montana
>collapses embarrasingly when his team doesn't bail him out
>can't make it to a superbowl without a superteam
1979: 2-14, didn't make it to playoffs lol
1980: 6-10, didn't make it to playoffs lol
1981: 3-6, didn't make it to playoffs lol
1983: Washington 24-21 San Francisco, intercepted lol
1985: Giants 17-3 San Francisco, no TD's lol, intercepted lol
1987: Minnesota 36-24 San Francisco, intercepted lol, sacked 4 (FOUR) times LMAO
1990: Giants 15-13 San Francisco, sacked 3 (THREE) times LMAO
>leaves San Francisco because Young benched him
>loses 30-13 against the Bills, intercepted lol, sacked 2 (TWO) times LMAO, gets replaced LMAO
>retires in a 27-17 loss against Miami, intercepted lol
>the 49ers win the title without him in that same season

>rogers is gay meme
wntire post shitcanned

One of three sports GOATs currently active.

>18-1

>football

lamo
he makes people seethe so i dont care

>Lost 49-3 in a playoff game
imagine

>didn't make it to playoffs 3 (THREE) times

Amazing player best qb in the league.
(I’m a giants fan)

he could unironically fuck my wife

>he LOST the owl just as many times

Federer and Messi, yea?

>no TD's in a playoff game lol
>TWICE

losing a super bowl to THIS guy 2 (TWO) times

>losing to the SAME Giants without putting up any touch downs in the playoffs 2 (TWO) seasons IN A ROW

>the same giants
>the same giants
>the same giants

>losing an owl to a backup qb

>having fewer than a full hand of owl rings because you can't even put a single touch down in a playoff game (TWICE) and because you can't even make out of the playoffs (THREE TIMES)
>gets benched, moves to another team in a butthut sissy fit, and his team wins the owl as he's forced into retirement in embarrassing fashion by MIAMI LOL

not peypey aka le shit in the playoffs

Not an argument

>shit in the playoffs
>Winning record against Brady the system babby

>brady isn't a system babby and wouldn't do the exact same thing in the same situation

4 - 0 > 5 - 3

Unlike Brady, Montana played in an era in which being a QB was a challenge. Neither are the GOAT but still

>No starting quarterback in NFL history has lost more playoff games than Peyton Manning

at least you still have your pizza hut commercials

No moving the goalposts, pal. Explain Brady's losing record against Manning or fuck off.

>Tom Brady holds the NFL records for most playoff wins by a quarterback

here i go again on my own, going down the only road ive ever known

>against a SHIT conference
wow that was easy

>4 - 0 > 5 - 3
I will never understand this logic

>5 (rings) is bigger than 4
>8 (conference ships) is bigger than 4
>0 (missed playoffs) is lower than 3
>0 (embarrassing retirements) is lower than 1

move yourself in front of a train or large truck

all i said was peyton is shit in the playoffs, which is backed up by his record number of losses

AFC shit all over the NFC for the vast majority of Brady's career you casual.

The discrepancy for the NFC to AFC was even worse when Montana played

tied for 2nd in Super Bowl losses though

>T-those don't count!
good shit

unanimously 1st in Super Bowl wins, probably nobody ever will break that record

Brees's wife is a qt volleyball player who's taller than him. Fucking alpha.

Tom Brady isn't just a system babby, he's a LEAGUE babby.
>needs new rules implemented to help him out
>refs constantly favor his team
don't @ me no more losers, i'm outtie

hes a life babby

no a universe babby

Apparently, a season when you don’t get to the Super Bowl is better than a season when you get to it and lose.

>>the vast majority
did you forget brady got 2 rings in the past 4 years?
the afc hasn't been doing so hot lately

i think you have to beat an NFC team to win a super bowl, but i could be misunderstanding the rules on my Madden game

brees has a good looking family, but nowhere near #1 super model in the world wife and kids

I literally have no idea what you're saying. He won most of his when the AFC was better and when it was less competitive he continued to win. Sooo what's your point exactly?

this

If it weren't for the afc's decline he would have retired with 3 rings. Not 5. 3.

refball in 06
the entire team was injured in 13
Belichick gave the Broncos home field in 15 by not trying the last week of the season

lmao he's not even the GOAT Patriots player

losing 49-3 at home in the first round is better than getting to the Superbowl giving your team the lead in the 4th quarter then having the defense give it away what don't you Brady nut huggers understand about this

Great QB, benefited heavily from the change in the game that protects QBs now.

oh yeah i forgot how it was Tom Brady and his wuss bag receivers that cried to the league to get the rules changed because the Colts DBs were kicking their ass and they couldn't get by them in the playoffs

best qb I have ever seen, also a vapid doucheweasel and I have enjoyed his SB losses.

>if the AFC didnt decline brady would not have beaten the NFC in the super bowl
right? because no one argues the NFC declined, which brady would beat

>last 10 conference champions
>NFC
Giants x2
Cardinals
Saints
Packers
49ers
Seahawks x2
Panthers
Falcons
Eagles

>AFC
Patriots x5
Steelers x2
Colts
Broncos x2
Ravens

AFC has just been Brady, Manning and Ben for 10 years with Flacco memed in one time. Gee I wonder which has more parity

This desu
It was getting really embarrassing for Peyton in 06.

System McGriddle

quads of sarcastic truth

>Two to three teams can't be consistently good, 13 other teams are just bad every year
It certainly makes you seem less like a fucking moron.

other teams are just bad every year
yep

Im a broncos fan, but I honestly admire the shit out of this guy, hes a hard worker who became the greatest seventh round draft pick ever, and whose mind and dedication of the game lead him to become a pleasure to watch

Not Brees or Rodgers and only maybe Peyton. Brady just doesn't go down ever. That's a huge part of his success.

How do you figure? Bill's a defensive coach. Peyton would've been just as good a fit for the Pats. He's incredibly similar to Brady in terms of his play style and much better at dictating adjustments at the line of scrimmage. It'd be more important who they'd put as an offensive coordinator with him, someone that didn't mind delegating.

>muh field general
when will this end?

Whenever it becomes untrue. But he's retired, so never? If you never played football above the Peewee level, you obviously won't understand the importance of making adjustments at the line.

Peyton is a dome babby constantly had a better team around him and couldn't win shit

>Peyton is a dome babby constantly had a better team around him
t. underage faggot

The only superior team Peyton ever had was the Broncos team that won his last ring. Those Colts defenses were worse than anything the Pats have ever fielded.
>muh dungee
>muh bend dont break