I actually just shit the bed, what the fuck do I do?

I actually just shit the bed, what the fuck do I do?

Attached: file.png (723x499, 453K)

how are you a grown adult and accidentally shit the bed?

how the fuck do you do this?

Throw it all away

timestamp op

This

Wash the bulk with a garden hose, then wash in your machine with a lot of detergent. That's what I would do at least.

Hes probably going through some kind of heavy drug withdrawal

>accidentally

Attached: 44n.jpg (728x410, 159K)

I took a hot shower and went to bed wet after eating some really gross barbeque pizza. I scratched the bottom of my foot and farted, it was wet but I thought it was just from the water from the shower, and I fucking fell asleep ripping ass not knowing until I sharted and realized I fucked up.

op got fucked in the ass too hard last night
his butthole widened and fucking ripped

Timestamp it u braindead ape

TIMESTAMP OR SHIT LARP

Fuck no, I am on the living room couch, my room smells like actual shit, I don't know what to do. I just got out of another shower.

Attached: 1575350980146.gif (373x256, 1.97M)

Fake thread, kys faggot op

Dude it takes 5seconds to take a pic. Then start cleaning that mess up with urinating on it u fag

nice cinnamon faggot

inb4
>now I actually just shit the couch

There's shit on my doornob

Even if fake, this was kek

who needs locks when

Attached: 3icusk.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Bump

Bump for this alone

Timestamp or gtfo faggot

Cold wash. Make a paste with an oxygen activated clothes detergent powder for the mattress (you don't want to soak the mattress)

Burn the house down

Bump

Use boiling water.

kek

Attached: OP wishes.png (508x253, 54K)

seriously bro, get all the soiled sheets off your bed, put them in a trash bag. put it out in the dumpster. go get some new cheap sheets.

if you still live with family and they're not assholes, then bite the bullet and just tell them what happened. embarrassing? yes. are you the first person to ever have this happen? hell no. if they ask why you threw out the sheets, that's weird on their part.

yeah, mattress can be washed pretty easy. theyre usually made out of a slippery material that resists fluid for that reason.

Once you get to be 30 yrs old, never trust a fart.

Why don't you know what to do? If you shit everywhere in your room you obviously clean it all up