I sucked my girls anal plug and when I was doing it, i felt something rough on it...

I sucked my girls anal plug and when I was doing it, i felt something rough on it. I later determined it was something from her ass well stuck on it. Am I gonna get sick? I didnt suck it off, I just cleaned it in the sink, but my mouth was still around it.

Attached: tumblr_ozbge8cVLW1u3mic6o1_1280.jpg (960x960, 284K)

you dead nigga

worst case scenario, you're going to wake up with a wicked bad tummy ache tomorrow morning and it is going to be very very painful.

Speaking from personal experience.

not even joking it's actually healthy to eat feces. cleans your gut biome

You got the aids

you got the aids homie

I sucked on my exes dildo straight after we fucked her ass with it and I was hoping it tasted like her hole but it just tasted like lube. I didn't get sick.

if by "clean" you mean get hepatitis and shit your brains out for weeks then yes.

>pic
I'd watch them fuck.

I probably would have done it too. Respect. Let us know what happens.

You'll be fine can't be worse than eating ass straight. Maybe you get the flu or a bad cold.

literally ate shit lmfao

You'll likely get gastro infection. Very unpleasant couple days coming up. Don't wear your fav underwear, drink lots of water and make sure you stay close to the bathroom.

Make sure you tell her. She'll be only a little embarrassed

Fecal oral contact is like the primary medical no no. Hence, never go ass to mouth.

What kind of sick fuck sucks his girlfriend’s anal plug? Darwin has a word for people like you user...”EXTINCTION”.

Quads no lie

ATTENTION STRAIGHT MEN AND BUDDIES WHO LIKE TO BULLY!! - Looking for guys who would be genuinely interested... im 24 yo, 6’2, 170lbs, white, red headed gay male. My thing is, I like to be humiliated by STRAIGHT, sadistic, HETEROsexual men who would get a kick out of this and no sexual gratification. By that I mean, I’ll go on cam butt ass naked, write whatever you tell me to write on myself with sharpie. Stick random things up my ass (flashlight, end of a light bulb, sharpie... whatever I can find near) give over personal information about myself, passwords to personal accounts and you can expose me. Feel free to screenshot me, laugh at me, grab a buddy to join you in laughing at me. I’m not trolling, just looking for any straight men who would at least want a conversation about this.... please be of age (18+) and have access to a mic and cam if you’re interested! Add me on discord @ DumbassFaggot2#3962

Attached: A308E080-E9C2-4AD1-B9B9-0DA2EC9B3A2E.jpg (1679x1574, 435K)

I guess ima sick fuck who likes to quick suck cause i suck that thang while it's still in her ass

It is never a good idea to eat shit or lick anything directly contaminated with shit.

then again, its your gf, your swapping body fluids left and right anyway.

Worst case she has worms and now you have worms or something like that. Also you could get diarrhoea.

you should eat it, build immunity.

Good doggo

Sore throat, maybe an upset stomach.