youtube.com/watch?v=O-WnTTONu64&t=56s
tmz.com/2017/10/13/steph-curry-foot-fetish-ayesha-curry/
youtube.com/watch?v=0FiAfrYK5ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not Durant

curry for three....bang

KD is a snake
Curry is abusing a gimmick.

can actually shoot the basketball and doesn't have to rely on dunks and layups like 99% of the other NBA players
>ruins the sport

>a gimmick
>wah wah wah, someone makes more 3s than others, it's a gimmick
Cry more you absolute spaz

>abusing a gimmick
He's been like 41% from 3 the past 2 years...

Sniping 3s unflappably is a gimmick?

May as well say that winning itself is a gimmick.

That's not LeBron.

>solves the game of basketball

oops wrong picture

>changed the game single-handedly
>does things that nobody had ever done or could have done
>isn't a cocky bastard
And people still hate him because he is not a gorilla who only dunks like a retard.
When I watch LeBron I have the urge to kyms from boredom

But he is cocky. He'll strut and dance when he's on fire. Nothing wrong with that.

Well I might used the wrong words there, he indeed can be cocky which is not that bad thing.
I meant more like he is not an asshole..you get my point.

It isn't his fault that he was blessed with godlike shooting skills. Take away his perimeter game and he'd still be balling like CP3.

>being godlike at shooting threes, and can score form almost every chance he gets
>3 points are obviously worth more than 2 points
>not using that to the best of his ability
>ruining the NBA

oh fuck of, if anyone else was even close to being that good at a certain aspect of the game they would use that aspect to the best of their respective ability.

Not his fault everyone now tries to do the same but no-one can really replicate it

>You

Mean Mike D'antoni right?

>point out to niggers basketball makes as much sense as quidditch
>somehow end up being the bad guy

samalam

That's not Lebron.

Most people want their athletes to look like superheroes

Curry does NOT look like a hero

He doesn't look like an athlete. If you see Westbrook, Harden, or Durant you'd know they are basketball players, but Curry looks like he belongs in a fast food restaurant working the grill.

Lebron overlaps into shooting so much better than curry does into other facets of the game. A good shooting night for LeBron can be right there with Curry, while he can still do everything else extremely well.

I'm from Cleveland, I'm a Cavs fan and I can say straight up that Curry did not ruin the NBA. In fact I really have nothing bad to say about their franchise. The only thing I do not like is Durant's decision to go there, but fuck, everyone would love it if their team was the Warriors.

>reeeeeeeee stop doing what you're good at
t. letrash cuck

LeBron is literally better than Curry at everything

talent ruins nothing

how exactly?

Curry has heard that shit all his life. So he worked harder, he practiced more, he succeeded.
YOU otoh want a muscular sexualized Kevin Randleman-looking superhero to fulfil your fantasies.
Scoring points is what matters in sports, what you're demanding has more to do with you and your Vaseline than it does with sports, m80.

but he's only figuratively better at things that every lanklet is good at. give me a few months at the gym and some melanin and i'd be better at them than curry.

>this man is one of the best wingers in the world
wew

This, the Warriors started meme balling, but this guy took it to the next level

youtube.com/watch?v=O-WnTTONu64&t=56s

yup

Why care about his looks unless you are some kind of closet homo?

Curry dominates the game either you mirrin or not

if one player can completely fuck up the meta, your sport was flawed to begin with.

Maybe its just how Americans feel, but we want our athletes to look like superheroes, which is why comic books are so popular in the United states

Curry doesn't look like that. He grew up in a two parent household with a millionaire dad. Nothing heroic about that

This is the more correct answer. He tried it with Nash in the mid 2000s, but the Moreyball Rockets were a match made in heaven for his offensive system.

Curry is a once in a generation freak shooter even in the NCAA during that run with Davidson that got good support to elevate his game to another level.

I'm pretty sure you prefer Curry's story to a basic gangsta nigger without father growing up selling drugs in some slum who sudenly has money and media coverage

Lol then why is curry the most popular jersey in the NBA? Most people identify with an every man with freak talent.

most fandom is latent homosexuality. why do you think they bring on cheerleaders? without cheerleaders sports are a sausage fest of latent homos fantasizing about getting BLACKED or sucking tom brady's dick

curry has a great image. i do wonder if he cheats on his wife.

you know lebron has cheated on his fat "high school sweetheart" about 10,000 times

After tiger nothing would surprise me, but I get the vibe that curry doesn't have enough time to cheat because he spends so much time with either family or teammates. It didn't surprise me when MJ was an ass to his wife because he was also a prick to his teammates so it kinda all made sense, but Curry has a different vibe altogether.

Curry has that foot fetish game, depraved fucks tend to actually be more loyal in my experience.

What? Lol what do you know Hans? Where are you getting your info?

>The foot fetish thing?
tmz.com/2017/10/13/steph-curry-foot-fetish-ayesha-curry/
>The "depraved fucks tend to be more loyal" thing?
Mostly my experience with people I know and myself.

Phil Kessel gets better the closer he looks to death

Hahahaha that's great. Is foot the new ass?

NBA is more skillfull than ever, it's not just relying on big athletic niggers to win anymore and it's bad?

yes because its made the NBA hard to watch. People like Nick Wright and Colin Cowherd have commented how the 3 point shot has nearly made the NBA unwatchable

youtube.com/watch?v=0FiAfrYK5ME

It's like watching the fucking ASG all year round. No wonder the NBA ratings have declined since the Warriors have been good

Hard to watch for who?

It's a lot more enjoyable than Euroleague, where it is a staring contest between PGs while the rest of the team dances around and the defense turtles. Seriously, I don't know if it's because american niggers are more athletic and dumber and they can only score and score but european basketball is fucking boring with all that 12 Dimension Chess Strategy outplays.

>Cowherd
>Not a faggot
Choose one.

The American viewing public

>Only the most popular man in the NBA
Hahahahaha bronfags this butthurt

*ruins NBA*

Curry in no way shape or form is more popular than LeBron

This. The only people who was saying that Curry surpassed Lebron before the 2016 Finals were warriors fans.

Stay. Fucking. Mad.

>muh 7ft tall big black men dunking

This pussy ass mulatto twink would have gotten murdered in Jordan's era

That's it? Jersey sales? How about net worth? How about exposure in commercials? How about sports media always talking about LeBron but never Curry?

KD is arguably more famous and well known than Curry is at this point. Most people think its KD's team

You just said popularity with American sports viewers. Curry out selling jerseys means more people want his name on their back. Stay. Fucking. Mad.

>People like Nick Wright and Colin Cowherd have commented

this is some 4d bait here

Ok, but over LeBron's 14 year career, I bet he has more sold jerseys than Curry does. LeBron has been popular for 14 YEARS. Curry only 3

You mean the Black ones?

uncle tom piece of shit

>we want our athletes to be muscular black men because they intimidate us sexually
FTFY

I'll never understand this criticism

What does brons pre curry jersey sales have to do with anything? Curry and the warriors got popular the same year Bron came back to Cleveland so they've been selling new jerseys the same amount of time. Fewer people like LeBron is all there is to it.

pointless racism

Charles da real mvp

WTF are you talking about? LeBron sold Heat jerseys and Cavs jerseys before coming back

>actually skilled instead of just having a ridiculous body

wow what a terrible guy

>*chucks up a 3 ball*

>having one pass and a guy spending 20 seconds in the post and missing a hook is entertaining

wtf? NBA ratings are way up you dumbass

Has Cowherd always been this much of a faggot?

>play pick-up basketball frequently
>we plays with 1 and 2 pointers

Is there anything more cancerous?

Imagine if FGs were worth more in the NFL if they were attempted from further away?
imagine if you get 2 goals instead of 1 in soccer if you shot it from further way?

That's how cancerous the 3 point shot is

Lol yeah right

Winning is a meme.

LeBron only ruined the East.

>waaaah this guy shoots 3pt very well, let's change the rules
pathetic cucks, many such cases. sad! you're so blinded by rage you don't even realize you're just adding to his mythology that way

how do you ruin something that was always garbage?

Wtf is goong on

>watching or actually caring about afroamerican man drama

Everyone just watches this garbage league ironically right?

Hit a ball out of play? Change it to a double!
Hit the wicket? Bowlers can't score!

Retardation all around!