What was the strongest Cannabis intoxication you ever had and what happened during it?

What was the strongest Cannabis intoxication you ever had and what happened during it?

Mine:
>Smoking the dust that had accumulated at the bottom of a huge stash
>Basically knocked out clean, no memories for thirty minutes (passed out or staring into empty space while sitting in front of the refrigerator)
>spiral patterns whenever I closed my eyes
>auditory hallucinations
>took roughly 36h to be back to normal feeling again

Attached: jack-the-ripper__primary_afb3.jpg (1022x1024, 211K)

Yeah hitting that kief will fuck you up

I'm currently building my kief back up and then I'm going to play Norman Reedus and the Funky Fetus while high as shit. What a fucking ride.

I've been an on and off pot smoker for about 4 years. As of now I only smoke on occasion with friends maybe once or twice a month.
With that being said it was about a month and a half ago.
>never really smoke dabs, only taken one or two hits at a time
>in my friends car with another friend of mine
>starts passing around dab pen
>I start hitting it rapidly, one after the other not thinking anything of it
>I take way more hits than they do
>all of a sudden we're cruising around listening to music and shooting the shit
>I have no sense of reality and I feel like I'm in a cartoon (no other way to describe it)
>I feel like I'm floating in mid air and my body is literally weightless
Don't remember shit that happened for the next hour after that. Remember kids, dabs are much stronger than regular weed.
For regular pot it would be
>be me 16, just start smoking weed
>very low tolerance
>friends parents are out of town
>decide to buy an 8th and smoke it at his place
>I smoke more than I should, way more actually
>things are going good and all of the sudden I get really dizzy and start to disassociate
>tell my friend I'm freaking out
>he has to basically carry me inside because I can't walk straight
>spend the next 45 mins having an anxiety attack
>keep making my friend say stupid shit to calm me down
>like made him tell me the earth us flat because I couldn't deal with the concept of it being round
>I go on a rant about Christopher columbus
>finally I start to calm down
>the next hour was the best high I've ever had in my life

Ate quite a few edibles during my first experience and was basically paralyzed on the couch for hours having really scary audio hallucinations; while I could hear everyone around me laughing and thinking I was asleep.

I've had auditory hallucinations too.
I went to chili's with a friend after getting baked and I kept hearing this children's choir singing softly. Asked my friend if he could hear it and he said no, all he could hear was the boomer rock they play at chilis. It was weird. When I smoke large amounts or have a low tolerance I get closed eye visuals and minor open eye visuals. Like patterns, triangles, pyriamids, tye dye shit. I also hear shit no one else does

People don't understand that weed can have this effect. That's why it's so important that people with disorders like schizophrenia stay away from it

Only had experience like that with edibles, smoking is fine for me because I know when enough is enough.

I injected 3 marijuanas and OD. Thank god they called 911 right away.

a bowl or 3 of gorgeous purple kush with hash oil on top... wound up on the floor playing with floating orbs of color that only i could see

Attached: 1267668570603.jpg (1214x1024, 220K)

Most fucked up I've ever been was a few weeks ago. Got expensive shit from the dispensary (I'm not used to high grade weed) and I smoked like almost an entire blunt, which was 1g if I remember correctly. Anyways, got super fucked up. My friend ended up dragging me back to my apartment because I couldn't walk. And I kept hallucinating that I was in South Park, so I started saying "Goddammit Kenny" really loud at 3am.

>And I kept hallucinating that I was in South Park, so I started saying "Goddammit Kenny" really loud at 3am.
Holy shit that sounds obnoxious lol

got home from class and saw that my roommate had made weed-butter cake. ate a piece and nothin happened. ate another piece and went for a ride. only made it a half mile or so before it kicked in and i had to stop and take a nap under an apple tree in some guys yard

DUDE

ate 7 grams of bubble hash in 2 days after surgery.

highly recommended, don't remember 3 days and was pretty good after i woke up

that sounds comfy as hell

THC is heat activated. That wouldn't do anything. You're retarded.

>acts witty
>illogically implies the edibles weren't decarb'ed first

3edgy5me

>bubble hash has been cooked

ate an edible at a party. i then got increasing ly drowsy. it turns out that the edible i ate was a 150 mg thc indica.. i was pretty fucked so i tried to suck my own dick

Attached: 1572293052846.jpg (550x733, 323K)

Yeah, not my finest hour.

>implying you can't put any bud or concentrate in the oven and decarb it first

congrats on winning the darwin award. you tried to seem smart but failed.

first few times I smoked I had frame by frame vision and could not stop smiling and laughing
my face hurt for days after
I'd fucking hate to get that high now

dude it was like my first time i ate an edible so i ate this giant homemade brownie i bought a day before. so i eat this shit with milk then i get ready for school. i thought that it was nothing then everything got brighter. then everything seemed farther than they are. then my eyes were red as cheeto shit. then i felt like i pissed myself. i didnt. yada yada i know my grammar here is shit but whatever

Once I got in the same room as someone who smoked a few weeks before.

>be a dumbass who had no thc/weed experience
>be overconfident because had done mdma and lsd
>buy weed butter from deep web
>slather that shit on a piece of bread
>s l o w m o t i o n within 30m
>"I'm dying"
>be crawling on the floor for hours
>crazy visuals
>permanent anxiety afterwards

Attached: 1572581686518.jpg (2152x2524, 1.25M)

I'd rather take lsd than an edible
straight up being too high is horrible

>tfw no weed and no mexican japanese gf

success?

Attached: 984188_605196789501336_1019581711_n.jpg (580x600, 51K)

nah im pretty sure that many people have tried tho :3

>heart racing, shaking, hole body felt like tv static
>panicing
That was kinda freeky for me

So you recommend it? :3

I got really high , panicked and fainted, thought I had a seizure because I apparently was shaking, jerking, and I wet myself. My psychologist said I probably had Vasovagal Syncope and not a seizure because I remembered it so well, and recovered quickly. Also because your blood pressure gets low when you get high and it gets even lower when you panic. Luckily never happened again.

Oh yepyep:)))

I’ve had that happen to me early on in my smoking career too user. Once I saw sparkles and fell backwards over a park bench and the other time I fainted in a parking lot. The second time I thought I had a stroke or something. I think it had a lot to do with dehydration and malnutrition because it never happened again.

Back in January this year actually. Friend and I bought some weed each, he got more (like 7g, I had about 3-3.5) and we put a few grams into this one packed joint (took about a half hour to roll). It was completely stacked full of weed and I can't remember which strain exactly but it was something like Super Silver Haze or something. It was so strong I even vomited after about 9 or 10 puffs from it. My eyes were burning red, my head was spinning, every time I closed my eyes and laid back it was like going downhill in car really fast, stomach waves of sorts. I could barely close my eyes without seeing darkness and spiralling patterns all over. Next thing I know I wake up, friend's gone, and there's a couple pre-rolled joints still there.
>here we are again
>smoked the rest
>wasn't as good as that fat-ass doink from earlier but still good
I don't remember a time beating that. Loads of times have come close but that was the heaviest smoked I've had. Combination of fatigued/exhausted, dizzy, dry-mouth, red eyes, falling sensations, few giggles here and there and I had the munchies like a motherfucker
>felt good man

Omg, you mainlined THREE of the marijuanas??
Fuck bro, that’s some fentanyl level shit right there.

My uncle had bad schizophrenia. He used to lock my grandmother up for months and collect her disability pension. Got institutionalized when he tried to break into my ma's to see his, or what he thought was his son, me.
I reckon I'm predisposed to schizophrenia but all weed ever made me do was watch dumb shit on Netflix and ravage bags of crisps.

600mg of decarboxylated kief, packed into a gelatine pill shell, oral roa.

I experienced rather strong closed eye visuals, which was nice. Lots of body load, dry mouth, confusion, difficulty keeping track of my thoughts.

Other than that I did 0,3g dab once, when I was a beginner with extracts. Proper hit - no gay clouds or whatnot. Yea, I went non-verbal for like four hours.

How do you cunts get hallucinations? All I ever get are fuckin head aches

You know what would help? Mix bud with other hallucinogenic drugs like mdma,dxm, lsd etc.... the speedier the better

Seriously bro my shit is fucked now even though it mostly panders to the dissociative side of visuals which isn’t too bad. But there are people out there who legit get lsd type fractals every fucking time they light up, some hate it and some love it. Not even recommending this cause I think it would overwhelm my high, personally, even though I do see stuff that isn’t normal thc-tier now regardless.

In all seriousness if you just want the hppd of some mild visuals just smoke on molly a couple times. Walls bending a little bit, odd concave/convex distortions... Nothing too derailing

Long story short...
Went fishing, 3 day trip.
Saturday 10am ate a bunch of special cookies I didn’t know were special. Had wicked dreams but woke up feeling fine.
Reality: didn’t dream, was hallucinating. Boys had to put a life jacket on me backwards so I couldn’t undo it and tie me to a table because I was a danger to myself.
Was confused af for days after that.

I smoke exclusively by myself because i dont want to subject me friends to the mess that i am

>smoking a joint then get to the computer and fuck around
>watching youtube
>start thinking how there's something like rules one can follow to be adept in social encounters
>escaleta into seeing these rules everywhere
>everything humans do is confirming konventions and working with it
>we are konventions
>start deconstructing konventions
>it's only real because we make it so
>the rest of the natural world live outside of our konventions

>primal existential terror sets in
>go into the bathroom and trying not to think
>trying to stop sensory information from entering and hyperventilating
>i am going to die
>i want to sleep but im afraid i'll never wake up

>hours later i try to open my eyes and move my body like a newborn baby
>sleep for 3h and then get up to work

I dont know the clinical definition of a psychosis. But i get these 7/10 times when i smoke and call them that.

Attached: 1574878050090.jpg (960x947, 360K)

So I just smoked a couple hours ago and while eating some food about 20 mins after I'm thinking that there's a second subconscious me and I just found him in my head and that I'm not really in control that I'm just watching and then terror that I'm now insane and I want to be sober, then I put on some bad trip help videos and took deep breaths and niw enjoyinf the rest of my high.

Now enjoying* I have just exposed my autism

youre all attention seeking liars

Had a full psychotic break 3 weeks ago because i took an edible that was to strong and i am not a regular pot user.
Never had anything like it but had full on schizophrenia symptoms. Went away after but damn. Wont be doing edibles again.

Edibles are godsent when you're having a bad time, just put a finger in your throat and puke it out

tried to do it the first time i smoked and had a "oh shit!" moment