Need advice, Sup Forums

Need advice, Sup Forums

My girlfriend broke up with me last Thursday because she's extremely busy with work and a course that she's doing. I was putting too much pressure on her to text me and to meet up, because I'm not working and have too much free time.

We were talking on Sunday, though. She told me that she misses me and that we will work something out, but she just needs a break for the moment. She also asked how I was and what I was up to.

I have extremely bad anxiety and I find it next to impossible to sit back and let time pass, as my mind will create a million different situations and things get really bad for me.

I got her some Christmas presents before we broke up and I want to give them to her, but I'm not sure when. I was gonna do it today...

Also, I love this girl more than anything. This was both of our longest relationship and it was amazing up until the past few months, so I'm not giving up on her.

>inb4 fag
>inb4 fuck loser

Attached: 1572874806247.jpg (720x720, 31K)

get a job, the life imbalance of her working and you not means you'll continue to not be on the same page. if you're working youll find both you guys appreciate the free time together more and you'll seem less needy

I have an interview this Friday to do a full time security job in a shopping centre. Was hoping it would also take my mind off her.

I’m a 24 year old virgin, wtf do I know, but I feel like you should have talked about it first. You both have a point.

Used to be in a relatable situation, you should stand back and look at the relationship and see if you really were happy. You don’t need anyone else to feel good, KING. also go to the gym and get your mind off of the what if’s
Also check em

I tried to talk about it to her a million times. She's not good at talking, so she bottles up every time something serious comes up.

I explained to her so many times that although she's extremely busy, she could at least find sometime to balance the relationship.

I told her we could meet up once a week, but that wasn't good enough for her.

I told her I'd be happy with one single text a day to calm me down, but nope.

I see it from her point of view too, it's just extremely difficult to back off.

fuck her op, like actually fuck her and then dip this shit t0xic asf, get out while you still can.

I want to stand back, but as I said, my anxiety is sky high. If I knew we were on good terms and could be friends again, it would be easier. I know I need to give her space and I'm trying. I was thinking of going back to MMA training soon, but that shit is expensive. Thanks king.

Think she would be annoyed if I gave her the gifts today? I got her a diamond ring, a makeup palate and a big teddy bear

Hold on loosely

Oh my god op plz... how long have y’all been dating. If she broke up this is your chance to get o u t. return that diamond ring bro, she shouldn’t want to hangout with you because of material goods but bc she WANTS to. If she wanted to make time she WILL make time, but that didn’t happen bro I’m sorry ;(

What do you mean?

this
also don't keep breaking up and getting back together
sometimes you just need time apart

Tell her how u feel

Do something romantic for her. Go out of your way to show her you care even though you aren’t perfect. A really nice dinner gives you time to talk and if it’s nice enough she’ll feel obligated to at least hear you out. Drink up but not too much, just enough to get rid of your nerves. I suggest writing down some of the things you definitely want to say to her. Then give her the mf presents and hopefully your dick. This is the perfect season for sappy shit to work.

2 and a half years. We'vw been on 4 holidays together and did everything together. Have more memories with her in those two and a half years than I have with anyone else in my entire life.

Everything reminds me of her. I know what you're saying and I understand, but as I said, my anxiety is sky high!

I can't eat or sleep right since all this happened and I miss her.

I like you OP you have a sense of self awareness about you. But you are asking advice of Sup Forums so that's taken you down a peg. For an analogy, if you grew a mullet you know the lads would be rooting on to have that mullet preserved for all eternity. But those that matter will say "user it's time to lose the mullet". You get where I'm getting at? I hope things work out for you but my advice is this: If you aren't already your own number one, what the shit are you doing in a relationship, you need to already be able to take care of yourself before you are ready for that. People live busy lives and you need to be able to turn the time that you are missing out on spending with her into valuable time spent on your own pursuits. We all need to grow in our own ways and stagnation is a very very dangerous game with men in particular. Look at it from a perspective that spending time with her; as rare as it currently is, is an opportunity to cherish her time alot more than if she was around all the time. The things in life that are most valuable require a bit of perseverance and hard work. Give her that space dude, if it doesnt work out thats okay. The dating game is a vicous numbers cycle, but fuck me I look at my dad whos had his nuts locked away while he slaves 50 hours every week to support his unemployed useless wife, my mum. I know for sure a bit of trial and error is very necessary to avoid ending up like him. Keep your chin up homie, look to the horizon friend! You will make the right choice, based on what is best for you!

Also, what did you get her for a gift? (:

ATTENTION STRAIGHT MEN AND BUDDIES WHO LIKE TO BULLY!! - Looking for guys who would be genuinely interested....... im 24 yo, 6’2, 170lbs, white, red headed gay male. My thing is, I like to be humiliated by STRAIGHT, sadistic, HETEROsexual men who would get a kick out of this and no sexual gratification. By that I mean, I’ll go on cam butt ass naked, write whatever you tell me to write on myself with sharpie. Stick random things up my ass (flashlight, end of a light bulb, sharpie... whatever I can find near) give over personal information about myself, passwords to personal accounts and you can expose me. Feel free to screenshot me, laugh at me, grab a buddy to join you in laughing at me. I’m not trolling, just looking for any straight men who would at least want a conversation about this.... please be of age (18+) and have access to a mic and cam if you’re interested! Add me on discord @ DumbassFaggot2#3962

Attached: F241A514-3771-4E9A-A8F5-28B3559F091C.jpg (1623x1599, 445K)

Damn that’s actually long asf, go give it your all bro so that you don’t regret anything. If nothing changes it might be time to think chief. Good luck man

Oh I just read
Dam those are some big gifts
This user has made a very good point
Fuck this bot-user

Yay op listen to this guy. Don't give her any of that and go get a refund. I hate to say it because you seem like a nice guy but it sounds like this shit is over. Time to move on and get your life together.

Trying to reply to you all, but it says I'm banned. The fuck?

Hi user. Kinda related. I just wanted to say that I *love* the picture of Pepe you posted!!! Pepe looks SOOO CUTE in that picture!!!! AWWWW!!!! Here's a hug for making me smile---> *hugs* Please reply back with a hug!!

Attached: uq0pdlcqw7x11.png (272x204, 71K)

Gonna try to reply to you all here. I tried talking to her many, many, many times, but she was never a good talker. She prefers to bottle up her feelings and it's usually me that tries to resolve the situation.

I wish I could take her out to dinner or something, but I know she won't agree to that.

As for getting myself better and focusing on ME, I have thought about going back to MMA training, but it's super expensive. It's €150 a month and because I'm not working, it's difficult to afford. I also thought about going back to making music again, because I used to use FL Studios to make tracks and I liked it because it was a way to express myself and my emotions.

My girlfriend tried to break up many times in the past, but it's kind of like her reflex, if you get me? When things get bad, that's what she says, but she doesn't mean it because the very next day, we'll be having a takeaway, watching Netflix and we'll fuck or something.

I get it.... She's super busy and even when I was with her, I could see how much work she'd do on her laptop. I'd see how mant folders of pages and information she has in them. I knew she was up to her eyes, but I always wondered why she couldn't make any effort at all for me.

I wasn't asking for MUCH effort, but a text here or there to let me know that everything was okay.

She has a car, yet would never come over to my house. I don't drive, so I used to always take the bus to see her and then that got expensive, so I cycled.

Just kind of upset, you know?

It sounds like you prioritize her higher than she prioritizes you.

Being swamped happens, but every once in a while you need to invest in the relationship. Youre just asking to see her once a week, thats not a lot.

As for improving yourself, even taking walks daily is a start.

OP that 'break' is for her to go fuck other guys and not feel guilty.

She will already see you as lesser, as she is the bread winner in the couple. Gifting her, tells her that her actions are ok and will only make things worse. If she takes you back you will have less respect and the next time she feels like fucking around she probably wont be so quaint about it.

You will only end up more hurt in the long run.

Get out now, get your money back, get a job and find someone better.

Relatable man, busy gf, when it’s good it’s great but when it’s not it’s so so bad. I know you had great memories Op but it’s just that, memories. Don’t let the good times overshadow the shitty time in between bro, you sound like a nice guy so don’t be taken for granted man.

Ngl it’s gonna SUCK for a long time and you’re gonna be thinking about the “what if’s” but what’s going to help is hanging out with some good friends, making that mf music again, getting a lil part time job and studying, hitting the mf gym.

Yup. And the thing was, I even said to her that I didn't mind doing all of that. She lives 7 miles away and I liked cycling over.

I said to her that so was happy to do all of that for her, as long as she could just me a text every now and then to make me feel okay.

I will admit, if she didn't text all day, I'd spam her and I know that made me look clingy, but I did it out of anger, frustration and nerves.

I told her that I didn't mean to spam her and that I know she doesn't like it, but I was pissed off that she could never find 2 minutes during the day to text me.

My fitness is pretty good. I cycle over 100+ miles a month and walk at least 4 times a day :)

I know for a fact she's not cheating because she's on a lot of medication for depression, mood swings, anxiety etc... and she's taking Lithium which is a really strong drug, that required her to have a blood test first.

Her sex drive became non existent when she started taking it. That and she was never talking to any other guys.

Thank you, bro.

I'm trying to keep my mind neutral and not just focus on the good times. There were many bad times, but at the end of the day, I was always willing to try for her. I know you'll probably all make fun of me, but I have nothing but love to give. That's all I want in life, is someone to love and take care of. We got each other. We clicked like I never clicked with anyone before. We made it through much worse times.

I know I could just move on, but after she said that she misses me and that we'll work something out... well, it gives me hope, you know?

You never heard that .38 special song?

No, go on?

Are you Irish?

you sound like you're clingy and from your own description kind of a loser
get a job, that will force you to spend time thinking about other things and will show this woman that you're worth something
you should have a job anyways

Yup. Born and raised in Dublin. Why? :)

I admitted to her on Sunday when we talked that I was clingy, but she understood that. She knew it wasn't my fault because I have extremely bad anxiety. I applied for a job and I have an interview on Friday, but the reason I'm not working at the moment is because I can't focus on anything. My mind goes through a million thoughts a minute. I overthink every last detail of things and I can't do anything efficiently. I know that's not a great reason why, but I started taking anti depressants recently to help and I also had to go to the hospital recently because I wanted to jump out a Window. Why? Anxiety.

OP, wtf? I gave you a compliment on your Pepe and gave you a hug. No reply?

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 67K)

My bad, king

Attached: 20181207_205407.jpg (1080x667, 169K)

*blushes*

Thanks. My autism calmed down now.

Attached: adwqwrgf91y01.png (790x837, 229K)

I like your Pepe, bro

Attached: 51144407_2115274275177317_482959331449372672_o.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

>king
we wouldn't reveal our identity

Attached: tumblr_inline_pt2ldu7dzf1u4cj9l_540.gif (302x180, 733K)

What she means she found someone whose attractive and wants to fuck then for a bit before coming back to you, a safety net. She’ll do this the entire time your dating til you put a kid in her (not even marriage will stop it).

Honestly you sound like a real piece of work, feel bad for your gf, no one should have to suffer through you. Fix yourself before inviting someone into your life

She has no sex drive, bro. There's a lot of things I overthink,but that's not one of them. She's on a shit load of medication to reduce her depression, anxiety, stress etc... and the side effects of some of the medication is that she has no sex drive

Thank you.

Yeah my ex had the same thing had heavy rounds of Prozac, low libido doesn’t mean she doesn’t enjoy flirting. 6 months of flirting and she wounded up in the guys bed because she felt like she owed it to him and didn’t want to lose the connection. That’s when I found out about the entire arrangement, she said she didn’t think the flirting was a big deal because it was just words, but it got out of hand on her end.

Left a day later, haven’t talked to her in nearly a year now.

Best thing for anxiety/neurosis is being too busy to be anxious or neurotic

Hate to break it too you bro, but I would guarantee she is finding time to text other people back. Don't be a pussy, make her want your attention.

How? What would you recommend? I was planning on giving her those gifts today?

My advice is to stop posting Pepe. Pepe is a faggot meme.

It's always a funny feeling to have been through stuff and then reading other people going through it the next day.

Getting a job or any other external motivator/validator of your self worth isn't going to help with the mind creating a million different situations. I've been there, the mind wanders on its own.

WHAT DOES HELP IS THIS:
- Whenever you feel like your mind is going to wander about stuff (the anxiety kicking in), the root of the problem will pop up immediately. Try to think of a positive future perspective regarding the problem. Make it as vivid as possible. In the beginning this will be hard, but everytime you are facing anxiety, do this. It will train your mind to think positively about the problems you face.
- START TO MEDITATE. Cant stress this enough. It has helped me enormously. I am doing this for 2 months now, every morning and evening. It helps me keeping a clear mind and be able to just sith with myself, with my mind, and be at rest. This is crucial for your progress. There are various YT vids on how to do this.
- Find a hobby, something that interests you. Become passionate about it. You're sitting at home doing nothing anyway.
- And start to exercise. Lifting weights is an extremely effective tool. Keeps the mind fresh and nimble while also giving you enough endorfins to get through the day.

Good luck mate.

If she won't bear your children and thinks working for the jew is a priority don't bother with her.

>because I'm not working and have too much free time.

you need to get your priorities straight
the long you keep up with the excuses and plating into this mistake, the harder you're going to be kicking yourself 5-10 years from now.

men become more easily attached to women than vice versa, generally speaking. our instinct is to find a mate and spread our genes. when we fail at that, life seems unbearable.

stop talking to her
return the gifts
get a job
start pursuing your career casually date until you have a mortgage.
or you'll find yourself going through girls like you do renting apartments.

Attached: 345345.jpg (821x424, 75K)

neet detected

user, if a woman can't even find it in her day to message you once or even talk on the phone there's a serious issue. Once a week shouldn't be difficult at all either, especially considering no one is ever that busy, sorry to say.

Sadly I was thinking this as well. It typically signals the chick is gonna go blazing through cocks, and then might decide to come back (especially if pregnant).

Get a hobby holy shit man, start lifting or something. Bitch probably left you to fuck someone else but it didn't work out.

Playing hard to get might ironically work, so see what she does. However if she's that back and forth and willing to break up over a bullshit excuse like that (I guarantee you she's finding time to text back others and see others) it seems like she's not worth it. Also, sounds like something her friends have been advising her on, because if there's one extremely destructive force in relationships, it's the girl 'friends' who advise your gf.

Stop being a neet and get a fucking job.

sounds like my ex said she was on lithium for stress. but I don't think you get prescribed lithium for 'stress[' do you?