My gf got really mad at me today because I said I think the cops in baton rogue should just fire on all those coons...

My gf got really mad at me today because I said I think the cops in baton rogue should just fire on all those coons. She was like I've been meaning to tell you, that has to stop. (That being me talking about niggers and coons). She went on for awhile about how it bothers her and things. But Sup Forums I cant! Hating niggers is a part of me! I can't look at those big lipped baboons and not think "nigger!".

So what do? She's perfect in every way but she's very big into treating everyone equal and being open minded. I'll always be like this. Anyone here in a similar relationship?

The KKK sucks, get out of here.

No.

Show her articles about niggers kidnapping and torturing children for the next few weeks. Try not to be racist. Just be like DAMN THIS IS FUCKED UP.

Then eventually point out that they're all niggers.

Gotta be slow if you wanna manipulate someone bro

There is nothing wrong with treating everyone equally if they deserve it.

Don't forget, you need to treat women are they like children.

Instead of saying "I wish cops would shoot niggers", say "I'm so sad. I heard in the news a black cop got shot and killed, and it was just days after he had a newborn boy. Why did Black Lives Matter do something so awful?"

Baby steps user. Before you know it, she'll say the same things you are.

Ive doing the same thing with my missus re: Muslims.

it's easier done subtle, thats for sure.

Play the rape stats card, and make it about her security not your bigotry

She's going to cheat on you with a nigger.

Show her crime statistics.

Also break up with her if she's that retarded.

this

women should follow the man's political ideals, time to brainwash her user

When you talk about niggers and she freaks out be like "You're right. I'm sorry" and kiss her to shut her up. Then talk about niggers again. This will condition her to associate nigger talk with affection and kissing and alter the emotional response she gets when you talk about it.

You gotta learn to control her emotions because she clearly can't.

>. But Sup Forums I cant! Hating niggers is a part of me! I can't look at those big lipped baboons and not think "nigger!".

What the fuck? Have you really taken the Sup Forums bait that hard

She will cheat on you with tyrone no doubt OP

Doubtful. She doesn't like niggers, she just likes the idea of people being equal.

For example, she was arguing with me about how that Sterling nigger was innocent and showed me a 10 second video of some cop just arresting him as proof of his innocence, and I was like yeah but you didnt see what happened before you dont know what he did. And she just got this smug face, "nooo he didnt do anything". Turns out he did, didnt he?

This. You have to red pill women softly and slowly. They can't handle large doses like your friends can.

>Train your woman to associate black men with being sexually aroused

Well played AmeriCuck.

I have EXACTLY the same relationship with my girlfriend
She knows Im razost/redpilled, but she doesnt "like it", gets annoyed when I talk bad about blacks, or any other minority for that matter.
Its just women, bro, they are more emotional than rational.

Even of you show statistics or rape (touvhy subject for women) by niggers, they wont budge. Just avoid talking about this subject with her. Just as you aboid talking about other women with her

at one point my gf said i talk about it too much aswel

i really didnt maybe once a day

she agrees with me but was annoyed by it

i hid my power level for awhile and before i knew it she went off about them

now we talk shit about everything together

we both just hate people what can i say

Hope this is bait.

You're in trouble user, I think it's time to re-evaluate your descisions

Men are for talking to, women are for fucking
get it right

Typing on a JewPhone, sorry for typos

Relationships are about compromising, OP. Tell her you'll drop the nigger/coon and instead you'll call them dindus/blackos or something.

Just lie low, don't fuck up your supply of pussy because of your political view. Learn to keep them seperated

My racist ass unit called people of darker skin "Mondays"

I used to be in the same situation as you, but I was persistent on redpilling her. Everytime I would talk about niggers she would give me weird looks at first, then it turned into laughter. Now she hates them. Just keep showing her videos proving that dindu's are worthless. BlackPigeonSpeaks has a good video.

The problem with your reasoning is that not all black people are violent and irrational. Not all blacks are criminals. Not all blacks are gang members. You perpetuate hatred when all you do is focus only on negative. I'm not a cuck dude. I just know there are good black folk out there. Look at Neil deGrasse Tyson, he talks eloquent, can do math you probably couldn't ever do..... You can't make broad assumptions of an entire race. The shit perpetuates victimhood. You should call out facts and point them out and be like don't be a stereotype. When you say shit like constantly nigger this and nigger that it makes you look like someone who is a shit raker. Look for good in the world.

>She's very big on being open minded
>I'm not
>wat do
Self reflect or just lobotmize yourself you ignorant fuckboy.

Break up.
That's too far. She's gotta hate niggers.
Fucking dropped.
Sorry bud the vote has passed you gotta do it.

We call them Nates in public.

>I've been meaning to tell you that has to stop
Pull the ripcord my friend, this bitch thinks she's in charge. Once they get that in their head you'll never convince them otherwise, and they'll never give you anything but problems.

Sounds like she's trying to tell you your business. Get rid of her.

This

^^^

Just chill out you fucking sperg.

Nah I'm not racist so I've never had this issue.

I actually don't hate anyone based on color, but I am really concerned about Islam and what the west will need to do to counteract it.

You are the worst kind of racist. Fuck you and your primitive, autistic mindset.

Here's some advice: There's a difference between recognizing differences in races, and hating them for something that they can't change.

Dominate her and make her scream nigger. what are you a man or a numale?

>doesn't like niggers
>loves niggers
Something doesn't add up

Actually, similar situation here, i just hide my power level because its not worth arguing and I'm a lot happier with her than w/o her

I guarantee you that at some point in her life she has either fucked a nigger, wanted to fuck a nigger, or had a crush on a nigger.

There is a high chance that if she cheats, it will be with a nigger

I feel like I've already gone super saiyan :|

This is how you end up married to some new age liberal feminist, raising your wife's black son

D R O P P ED

ehh than try to repair what you can and i'd recommend toning it down a lot from now on if you want to stay with her

You have three options.

1) Hide your power level. Your relationship is saved

2) Attempt to red-pill her. Probably won't work and she'll leave you.

3) Wake up and realize you don't have a gf and you're a 30 year old NEET who lives in his mother's basement.

please kill yourself

You got a sickness, my friend. You should figure out how to change your feelings.

Being full of hatred all the time is already miserable but losing a great girlfriend over it is far and beyond not worth it. If she leaves you, your negative emotions will be compounded by the depression of being dumped and you'll kill yourself.

I don't really care anymore. I don't think the US has what it takes to protect itself from spooky Islam, and that's a big problem right?

Try not being so vulgar or aggressive when you talk about it. Women associate that with violence, and it makes them uncomfortable in domestic settings.

Bit late for that. He's already been going on racist tirades. She would immediately recognize it and shut out the information.

Not because she thinks it's all bullshit but because she doesn't want OP to make her into as miserable and hateful a person as he is.

It's okay OP, all whites were born racist just like all blacks were born retarded and also without fathers. She'll just have to accept your flaws, since you can't change the color of your skin so that you're not racist.

Just don't talk about it when she's around you retard

My wife was the same a few years ago, but then Paris happened. And Cologne. And Hamburg. And Boston. And Fort Hood. And

When Nice happened I asked her who she thinks did it. Her response: "Probably a kebab".

There's hope.

Sage this shit you fools.

Let me tell you a short story that you may be able to adapt with.

My gf is the same. She doesnt like hearing racist shit all the time. Shes also pro refugee. It just so happend that day some sand nigger whore had an honor killing by her brother. So I show her the news story and the comments made by people in that section. People defending the brother and telling every one to go to the sand nigger whores fb page and dislike her whore pics (which was probably just a picture of her without a burka on). She was pretty upset over that, you know how girls are. Anyways, within a few days the attack in Nice happend and she went on to ask me "Why do these people keep attacking France?". That was my opening to give her a glimps of the redpill. I told her "Because multiculturalism does not work. You cannot put people who accept honor killings and honor rapes in the same tent with western society. And France accepts them by the millions, then builds entire muslim ghettos like our black ghettos to contain them as there is no work for them. Not only that, but they are religiously oppressed through racist laws such as the ban on the burka." It was like magic, now she hates the idea of accepting any muslims and can rationally argue against it. Mind your wording in these situations. You can use liberal buzz words for your own benefit if applied carfully. Above all else, PRAISE KEK.

keep with the redpilling

emotional things work, you take reason and wrap it in emotion, yours has to be stronger and smarter. you can't win that battle intelectually with rare exception

msm shows dead baby
show gf 10 dead white babies killed by nigs, don't worry extremely easy to find

msm has her concerned for poor muslims
show pic of girl in bodybag with doll

Fucking this.
I remember last month obongo was using some green card possessing immigrant integration firms to let in as many rapefugees as possible and I saw that my state housed 5 of these now infested roach houses and one about 2 miles away from my girl's apartment. I had a complete fucking panic attack and she went off about how i'm an "ebil wasist" and that it shouldn't matter that they statistically are more violent and are known for being culturally obsolete. This shit bounces off her dense head because she was abused when she was a little so she's "UBER TUFF GURL" Despite me being able to overpower her when we arm wrestle and outrun her, despite the fact that she always took the abuse passively. I've bought her pepper spray and I walked out that night for two hours walking barefoot in the fucking ghetto. She finally folded and carries a 2' pocket knife because she thinks she's tricked me into thinking she's safe now that she has a tiny piece of fucking metal. Women just can't think logically for five fucking seconds and it pisses me off. I realize that she is pretty much a child dealing in knee jerk emotional reactions. She shows signs of real redpilling but she refuses to give into it because "That's not tolerant"

Wise Aussie of truth. I did the same thing.

She probably fucks niggers if she is talking like that.

Breakups are the best medicine

Brilliant

So tell her you'll treat niggers equally when they stop acting like niggers

Here's how red pilling my girlfriend went

She was raised by a mom who treated her like shit for being mixed (jap/italian). She was indoctrinated in school when they told her about the 9 million (not 6) jews that "died" in the holocoaster. Her mom was super racist though, and thus my gf rejected the blind racism her mother had. She had been burned by feminism multiple times by crazy SJWs so she never accepted it.

When I met her she had suspicions of corruption in media, finance, and government but nothing cohesive. So one night I sat her down, told her to open up pages on companies and media outlets she had suspicions of corruption. We looked up the CEO's, the parent companies, and I asked her to find a common link between all of these. All I had to do was point out the golden thread of Judaism. After that, Open Gates came out and I showed her it. She wasn't able to handle watching it at first, but after a week she managed to watch the video a few times until she got desensitized. I fed her facts and the history of the cultural enrichment of sweden, I told her about the holohoax, and of the corruption within the western world. She started looking into the history of eugenics on her own and it's just been going on from there.

Now she's super red pilled, but has trouble talking to some of her closest friends because they think BLM isn't a terrorist organization, that islam is a religion of peas, and that refugees are super-scientists who are super well educated. She tries to speak reason to them but it's hard, she feels isolated from them now. But even now she is thankful for what I did to her and opened her eyes.

Is she your left or right hand?

Yea man same situation as you, what I learned is to honestly just keep it to yourself. Harness that hate for when the time really comes to defend her against the baboon that says something to her or slaps her ass or whatever. Then release all that hatred, all those times you wanted to say "fuck the nigs", etc. onto that motherfucker and rip his fucking head off. Don't hold back either when that time comes, then after the ordeal, your GF/wife will fuck your brains out for being her hero.

"The scariest thing is not a rabid dog, but the dog that comes to you with its tail wagging before it strikes"

Good luck fellow white brother.

Exactly. Women need kid gloves. You're dealing with a childlike mind.

She's going to cuck you and send you the video of Jamal and Tyrone destroying her ass and pussy as revenge to your racism.

slit her throat,
gut her,
play with entrails,
fuck corpse,
shower,
sleepy time.

Maybe you should call her up and show her what a real gentleman is like, reddit.

Nope. The ride never ends m80.

Fucking this and i dun even have a gf. U gotta ease em into it. Play with their emotions then show them the facts. Dun just ram it in

keep being a bootheel autist and then send her my number.

I agree with this 100%... unless you;re lucky like me and marry a lovely woman from the south who got red pilled by her wealthy parents on how blacks are shit and then had it comfirmed when 3 of them tried to home invade and her dad smoked all of them in front of her.

She said to me:
>I know I should have been sad... but I actually felt really glad they were dead.

I love that woman. She CCW, can shot, doesn't relax around blacks and can shoot damn near anything.

That said... every other woman I ever was with for more than a few weeks I had to do this shit on. Women hold whatever beliefs the tribal leader does but you can't crash through the current social conditioning without finesse nowadays.

I don't relax around anyone senpai.

Sup Forums - relationship advice

lel just had a good talk with my gf about dindus before she went to bed. she went to a ghetto highschool and I've managed to redpill her.

Please she's sucking on a BBC and OP doesn't know it that's why she's all buttmad.

Matthew is that you

You need to break up with her. Viewpoints on race are much too large of an issue for people in a relationship to disagree about.

Both my last longtime gf and current wife both agreed that white makes right and each had nightmares about blacks looking in our windows and such. Long-term, quality relationships.

This chick on the other hand OP, sounds like she's bound to stir up some kind of trouble. You don't want to get black cucked like Sup Forums rattles on about all day, do you? That kind of sympathy with blacks is a worrying sign.

Just kys, you're worse than what you hate.

ditch the bitch

but yeah this dude is right

>But Sup Forums I cant! Hating niggers is a part of me!
fucking hilarious wew lad

She is right you are wrong, if you disagree you are going down the cuck path.

Yeah, no. I left a chick on a date in a Chinese joint once night for that exact shit. She came at me with something like "If we are going to take this any further, you've got to stop with the racial slurs" and "I don't have hate like that in my heart". So, I went along with it, had dinner, went to the restroom, and bailed straight to the car. She lived a couple blocks away, and I had already been made vastly aware she made more money than I did, so I had no problem letting her get the check and kick rocks all the way home.

You are who you are. Fuck em if they don't love you for it.

Mine made swastika cupcakes but I left mine an hour ago.

Your gf is your sister, right?

Just calmly explain to her that the US ended slavery in 1861, 155 years ago.
That the US enacted the civil rights act in 1964, 52 years ago.
That the current president of the US is a black man, and yet STILL the blacks stop committing crime, murdering (mostly eachother), or even manage to raise a child in a 2-parent family.

They have had enough time to become civilised.
Even if they were eating eachother and running around naked in Africa, they have now been among white people in American since at least the mid 1700s and STILL they cannot act like civilised human beings.

They have had enough time, we are all sick of their antics.

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
OMFG

You sound like a fucking retard, OP. Kys and let a dude with at least half a brain take your woman.

Funny because niggers actually have half a brain!

Seems like a lot of work just to get your dick wet... I don't have that kind of patience anymore.