Anons pls halp. I was assaulted by police officers and now they are saying I assaulted them. Bodycam shows otherwise...

Anons pls halp. I was assaulted by police officers and now they are saying I assaulted them. Bodycam shows otherwise. I'm too lazy to Green test it but this happened about a month ago I had cops knocking on my door they refuse to stand in front of my people from the footage that I saw one of them dead stand in front of my people for all of .05 seconds but apparently while he was doing that I was a little preoccupied because my wife was standing there and I was trying to talk to her and we were both afraid. she handed me her pistol and told me to clear the doorway so naturally I did what any grown ass man would do. the police can arrest me that night. Then there's one in the roid rage and fucking cop 2 days later decides to charge me with assault and say that he felt threatened by me, if he felt threatened by me why didn't they arrest me that night? I need the information on how I can get dox on a cop

Attached: 1575353239239.jpg (716x960, 62K)

Peep hole*

am i the only one that has no clue what's being said here

Sorry user I was using talk to text. TL;DR I was literally assaulted by police officers who are in retrospect saying I assaulted them trying to cover their asses

Dude drinks too much and doesn't tell cops without a search warrant to kill themselves.

I need a way of finding out what kind of record these officers have of falsifying reports or charges filed against them for falsifying reports in the past are to assist me with my defense case

Don't talk to cops. If they want to talk to you just sit down with your hands on your head until they go away or arrest you illegally.

Yeah I was drunk as fuck that night my wife and I were celebrating. officer Dick Head besides it's okay to come and like touch my wife and shit while he's making me stand out in the hallway with another officer

What crime did you actually commit?

Back in about 2011 I was temporarily detained on a mental. Lost my right to obtain or possess a firearm. I answered the door with a gun.

sounds sketchy to me. you leave too much stuff out.
why were they there, what were they asking you to do, what were you asking them to do, why were you afraid, why did you pull a gun on them, how did they assault you, where's their camera footage, where's your camera footage, why are you trying to dox them?
sounds to me like you have no idea what laws are.

Attached: 29EE05CE-F9D6-48D9-9B15-540FFE52D7FA.jpg (550x498, 59K)

that's a felony there partner.
you weren't assaulted

Don't let cops in your house. Don't open the door. It's too late now, you're fucked. Also you were drunk and the cop wasn't. Your version of the story isn't as valid as his since you were impaired.

somebody made a fake 911 call pretending to be my wife and saying I was hitting her while we were partying I had my music up pretty loud and my wife and I are in the middle of having sexy time. cops, start beating on the door like the train knock it down but they're standing on either side of my door and I asked very clearly as loud as I could through the door for them to say where they were we're standing front of my peephole so I could see who was outside my door. I received non-compliance so my wife handed me her gun. We both know I'm not allowed to have guns but she was scared and I have firearms training. I'm from a military family and she's from The valley in California. I opened the door saw black uniforms and badges standing on either side of my door outside of view of my peephole and instantly slam the door shut and lock the deadbolt. If the cop felt like he had been assaulted why didn't he arrest me that night instead of having a warrant put out for me and having me picked up two days later?

Yeah uh don't open the door to cops by committing a felony. This is what your nazi redpill victim mindset gets you. Learn from the experience and pray they don't send you to jail. If you don't have the right to have a gun it's certainly assault if you are holding one in an altercation.

I read his version of the police report it does not compare to what I have told my attorney as far as the events of that night. His report does not corroborate to the evidence that is on his own body cam

Oh it gets better the officer in question called my wife no less than three times while I was incarcerated awaiting bail for about 4 days. I mean like seriously the guy had some kind of obsession issue and when I saw him in court today my wife said he kept staring at her like some kind of creepy motherfuker.

Because they knew you had a gun and were drunk and didn't feel like shooting you in front of your wife?

It doesn't matter.

you weren't assaulted in any way.
even if you were they had cause for your arrest just from being called for domestic violence, you probably wouldn't have spent very long in jail if your wife didn't press charges though.
as to why they didn't arrest you then and there who knows. california is ass backwards. they 100% should have kicked down your door and arrested you.

Correct until the end. They have no reason to enter a house based on zero actual evidence. Bootlicker scum.

I understand your feelings but that's not what happened what we're dealing with is someone basically swatting me. I was just partying with my wife and listening to some nice flash music and getting some pussy. if the officer felt assaulted why didn't he arrest me on the spot instead of waiting two days and then having other officers pick me up because he was too much of a little bitch to do it himself?

a felon answering the door with a firearm is enough

I'm not a felon I was temporarily detained against my will because I said I was feeling suicidal about a decade ago

a domestic violence call is a domestic violence call. it doesn't matter. you can still get arrested.

>Lost my right to obtain or possess a firearm. I answered the door with a gun.
felony

They didn't arrest me that night though, they waited an entire two days and then filed a warrant for my arrest on three different charges

in my state it's a misdemeanor I saw the body cam footage and the cop clearly states in the body cam footage that I did not point the weapon at him yet later goes back and puts charges against me and says he felt in fear for his life.

and? i wouldn't have entered the house either.
there was a drunk, mentally unstable, dickwad with a gun in there

OP

Absolutely AWESOME post, and so g-damned true!...

Thank You!!

Fuck OP he's a dirtbag. Fuck pigs too, they're all corrupt dirtbags.

sure it's a misdemeanor. in california

After I put the weapon away I answered the door again and I was not slammed on the ground I wasn't kicked in the head. I told the officers that I did not want to go outside of my house because I did not want to be arrested for public intoxication by crossing the threshold of my private residence into the hallway of my apartment building. I was assured by both officers that I would not be charged with public intoxication so I went out into the hallway and I spoke with one officer while the other officer came in and spoke with my wife. My wife corroborated my story that we were just listening to loud music and partying and having some fun listening to loud music and nobody made any phone calls.

I said my wife is from the valley I did not say I'm currently in the state of California

Not your personal army, faggot

What I want to find out is how can I searched how many times these particular individuals I have decided to go back and play judge Dredd with other people's lives and failed

Wouldn't have any problem if you didn't have the gun. You fucked up. Deal with it. They're charging you with a lesser crime so they don't have to hit you with the felony assault for illegal possession of a firearm. It's because you're white. If you were a minority you would be dead. Check your privilege.

sounds like you got it easy. what are you complaining about

If the police are allowed to search my entire life where is my ability to search theirs?

They didn't do that. They caught you committing a crime when you opened the door. If you opened the door holding a crack pipe they would have done the same shit.

No he's trying to make the class 6 felony of assaulting an officer stick. I paid $3,000 for an attorney and it's going to cost me another $8,000 because when my attorney tried to speak with him he refused to accept dropping the felony. The police officer actually hired his own attorney this is not being handled by the district attorney this is being handled by a special attorney for the police department because he knows he fucked up and has put himself in a situation where he might be sued

Are you just learning about how cops are not your friends? They're class traitors and the arm of the state. They're shitty dumb beta bullies who get off on jamming people up. They're scum.

I remember at least 2 stories in the past 10 years of cops just shooting people who were on the ground with their hands in the air

I've literally never had to deal with an officer like that before, every time I've had dealings with police in the past they've always been super cool up until now

Yeah that's what they do. Brandishing a weapon at them certainly isn't going to help you not get shot.

lol they're all like that

I was thinking he felt emasculated and the guys back at the department gave him a bunch of shit because I happen to be carrying a hot pink subcompact. and the other cops were just like bro that little bitch literally got you with a hot pink pistol. so he decides to go crawling through my history looking for anything he can and try to nail me to the wall. And then my wife tells me she received no less than three separate phone calls from set officer trying to get information out of her and coerce her into saying that I had assaulted her that night. Nothing non-consensual was going on in my house at the time the officers knocked on my door

keep living in your victim mentality.
that's exactly what this country needs, more division

also please remember I'm talking about two police officers they were standing so far on either side of my door that I could not see them out of my peephole but they were still able to reach my door and knock on it and refusing to announce themselves loud enough to be heard over top of my music so I thought there was some drunk guy or some crackhead out there.

Lol I have a victim mentality because I don't open the door for cops or let them search my car or talk to them? What?

he's right and cops are not your friends

has nothing to do with being a victim

protect your rights or lose them

Is there some kind of website for shitty cops that's like when you dated a really really terrible person? You know like officer so-and-so from such-and-such department tried to wear a recipe for this and it cost me x amount of money for my defense when in actuality it was found that he falsified his report? Because that is what I'm literally dealing with

i'm sorry, did i read your comment wrong?
i thought i was replying to the guy that said
>They're class traitors and the arm of the state. They're shitty dumb beta bullies who get off on jamming people up. They're scum.

Tried to arrest me*

all cops are assholes
and all niggers are violent thugs
and all white people are privileged assholes
everything is black and white and you're right and everyone that doesn't agree with you is wrong

Yeah lol that's all true. I didn't say they're oppressing me. I said they're retarded lying scum whose only purpose is to protect capital not people. It is the opposite of being a victim hth.

are you a cop or do you just whiteknight for them

Cops don't stop crimes and they don't prevent crimes. They show up afterwards and write paperwork. Any cop will tell you that.

I'm not making a personal army request but I am asking you guys that code and have more money than me if you could possibly make a database where it's possible to enter the name and badge number of a police officer who has falsified reports and compile them so that we can root out dirty cops.

by the way my record is clean as fuck so even if I had shot the officer in his fucking forehead and been charged with capital murder I really wouldn't be looking at more time than I am right now.

I'm just a hell of a lot smarter than getting in a shootout with police officers.

Im gonna trust the police on this one.

Especially over literally nothing

Nice dubs edgelord I can see you jumped up and open your laptop right before you had to get ready for school

God damn it where are the real oldfags I used to post with back in 2008

Fuck it I'll let this drop off the board and try again when the adults wake up

thats a cool idea tbh
I'm sure they'd find a way to shut it down tho
cause it'd ruin them, being able to prove what a piece of shit each one of them is in court

It needs to be done if Greta thunberg can get media attention I'm good

Rot in jail, Nazi

kids like that are always manipulated
there are millions of people saying the exact same thing but she gets media attention because someone thought they could make money selling this little girls face
having her at the forefront actually serves as a detriment to her cause lol as if everyone else fighting for climate change hasnt mattered or meant anything

okay well here I am not being a child saying we need to build a database of corrupt police officers by their last names and badge numbers. Who the fuck is going to do that besides anonymous

Having her at the forefront serves as a detriment to their cause because of her face LOL

dubs checked LOL

God damn it where are the real oldfags I used to post with back in 2008

Bump

Bump