Anyone interested in marrying this gril?

Anyone interested in marrying this gril?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really. I don't know anything about her and marriage is a bit of a big commitment to make on a whim.

this better not be a family relative related to you

very nice i pay 15 camel my friend

Nah, found this on a page dedicated to cute grils that are looking to get married

Interesting

>cute grils that are looking to get married
post moar pls

Yes, pakis are 100% aryan british stock

No

if she can speak english and still has her virginity then yeah I'd marry that girl instantly.
In fact I'd pay to.

hnnnnnnng

She's 18 pretty sure she's a virgin. Looks middle so speaks english

>pakistan has online cutie markets

is this a real advert or is it fake?

why would a cutie be advertising on facebook rahter than with a matchmaker?

depends on her personality of course looks aren't everything...

what does this mean:
Ye bhi Kisi ki behn hogi beti hogi, kuch sharam karo... Tum log khud ko Sindhi keh ke Azeem qoum kehty hen aur aaj is Sindhi larki ki kis tarha izzat uchaal rhy ho,, darindy hogaye ho Sab..
Aur sharam to admin ko bhi nahi kisi ne isko bheji aur unhone yaha Bina jaankaari k lye laga di jese k quest me software dept Hai hi nhn...
YE Sindh ki beti k sath zulm kiya ja rha Hai.

Its real, a page dedicated to grils who are looking to get married. Is bretty successful so far

10 kilos of mämmi will do

>"these are also someones sisters and daughters, have some shame.... You people call yourselves Sindhi a great nation(caste/ethnicity) and today you are toying with this sindhi girls honor,, you have all gone mad..And the admin also has no shame that he just posted a random photo that someone sent hi without learning the right info. This is torture to the sindhis daughter"

>tfw not a Paki or Indian so no arranged wife

fuck you I laughed

Desi milf once divorced(daughter on right)

This actually feels wrong so this is the last ond

I'd marry her. Pack her up and send to me.

>arranged wife
It's a bad idea anyway.

You know why you breakup with gril or they breakup with you? Its because subconciously you dont consider them as your equal in status. It could be because of looks, background or some other shit. Personality has rarely anything to do with it. This is how arranged marriages work, grils marry their status equal out of the 100 proposels they get. True love is all bullshit. Just a bunch of chemicals in your brain

This time last

>You know why you breakup with gril or they breakup with you?
Because the relationship isn't right and it's socially acceptable to break up.

Meanwhile arranged marriage relationship also gets bad but then it's not acceptable to break up so they stay together.

Why do you think it isn't right? It all goes back to status and WAW LMS

youtu.be/EFnJMPQow7A

The fuck is this shit?

Women in Bangladesh don't do this retarded shit even though our cultures are similar.

Arranged marriages are the only thing that can save the white race.

"Equal in status" is not what makes relationships happy.

derf

post more or at least give us link

Its isn't though, we have punjabi culture for the majority. Also its a sindhi page, first time seeing this

Equal is status means equal in looks. Personality has less to do with it unless the person is a drug addict or really a obnoxious douche or abusive

It's the first thing that shows up when you google the name of the page.
I'm cool with arranged marriages and all, but this is another level. wtf is sindhi/paki facebook culture

Sindhis are another ethnic group. Darker compared to middle class punjabis but lighter than lower class ones

>Personality has less to do with it
You're gonna have a bad time in your relationships.

would give her father and brothers 10 goats as a gift

If it did than I would be have gotten laid. I've been to 5 differnt cities and 7 different schools. Stayed at each city for 2 years. Also been to all the provinces. I would had at least 1 gril interested

>If it did than I would be have gotten laid.

>ask about the culture of an ethnic group
>paki starts talking about skin color
I just wanted insight into their marriage culture. Mom once told me Sindhi village boys used to have one wife in the village and another in the city if they made it big and it always triggered her(she's not sindhi but she grew up there in Karachi).

What are their requirements?
Should i have height 180 cm? or incame >2000$ in month?

Would they take non-Pakis?

what's the catch

I have a good paying job, a car, a motorcycle, an apartment and a village house, but I'm a kaffir, so...

Also:
>father's contact
Kek'd

How do I get a cute Paki wife?

They look like gypsies

Plus they are muslims

Musilm gypsy is a big NO for me

I don't know what a Rishta is but I think I have enough good boy points racked up to make up for it.