2020 is next year. How many years have you wasted already?

2020 is next year. How many years have you wasted already?

Attached: oh god oh fuck 2.jpg (640x632, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smallbusiness.findlaw.com/business-laws-and-regulations/fraudulent-misrepresentation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

exactly 26 years
13 of which have included this forsaken board

all

I wonder at times if the Strzok "insurance policy" was that Exide inserted into my 2016 hiring paperwork fraud papers saying that I have authorized them to drug/rape/hypnotize/censor/torture/kidnap/mutilate me as much as they want, or that the job I was being offered was something other than the lowest ranking SQL bitch in the IT department of manufacturer and vendor of electrical batteries. Although all of the conditions of fraudulent misrepresentation are plainly met:
>smallbusiness.findlaw.com/business-laws-and-regulations/fraudulent-misrepresentation.html
>The Elements of Fraudulent Misrepresentation
>In order to prevail in a lawsuit for fraudulent misrepresentation, the plaintiff must be able to prove the following six elements:
>A representation was made (in contract law, a representation is any action or conduct that can be turned into a statement of fact)
>The representation was false
>The representation, when made, was either known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth
>The representation was made with the intention that the other party rely on it
>The other party did, in fact, rely on the representation.
>The other party suffered damages as a result of relying on the representation
I would not be surprised at all to learn the the USA courts have determined that Exide's fraud contract is valid because their conspiracy to defraud me did bear the fruit of my signature on their fraud contracts when I signed them in good faith after they were represented to me as being related to the terms of employment I discussed. Furthermore, I would not be surprised in the least to learn that Chief Justice John Roberts himself was the one who made to me these fraudulent misrepresentations when he told me the hiring paperwork was related to the terms discussed: 40hrs of SQL-themed bitch work for an electrical battery manufacturer and absolutely nothing to do with me authorizing them to drug/rape/hypnotize/censor/torture/kidnap/mutilate me.

Attached: TIMESAND___Exide+Strzok+insurance+policy.png (1205x2085, 238K)

Say that I can "refund" the time you "wasted". Would you take it?

zero

Attached: 1562860667175.jpg (680x680, 48K)

One more year till i learn fireball spell

36 to date, 37 in a few months

Currently 4 years user, had to drop the education ball due to medican issues and the school wasn't interessted in sending me homework, even though I was top of the class.
Ever since my anxiety has been growing and i've been working shit min wage jobs, in hopes of affording to go back.
Completely unsure of what I want to do now, or wether I am still good enough to do it.

Such Is life I supose.

Attached: 1574781364240.jpg (768x605, 77K)

sneak into school, the ultimate heist, become an action movie, fake your way to the top, and get shot down like the fraud you have become
outskill them all

ITT: I'm 32

Attached: 1528785389719.png (487x598, 529K)

yes

I've wasted 29 years in this meat grinder reality when will it end

Attached: 1575079059877[1].jpg (1080x1188, 150K)

i've wasted 3 years of my life doing absolutely nothing but playing vydia and watching youtube, and browsing this white trash shithole...
I wanna change but there is some kind of invisible hand that tells me to just keep being numb and wasting my time in NEETdom. GOD I fucking hate myself

Attached: Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png (853x480, 270K)

Welcome to the club.

>I wanna change
To make what? Giving a house? A wife? A happy family with childrens?
Dou you really think that will give you happiness?
Life is suffering user: Try to enjoy yourself and survive.

Attached: 1424923948703.jpg (800x1200, 328K)

ATTENTION STRAIGHT MEN AND BUDDIES WHO LIKE TO BULLY!! - Looking for guys who would be genuinely interested... im 24 yo, 6’2, 170lbs, white, red headed gay male. My thing is, I like to be humiliated by STRAIGHT, sadistic, HETEROsexual men who would get a kick out of this and no sexual gratification. By that I mean, I’ll go on cam butt ass naked, write whatever you tell me to write on myself with sharpie. Stick random things up my ass (flashlight, end of a light bulb, sharpie... whatever I can find near) give over personal information about myself, passwords to personal accounts and you can expose me. Feel free to screenshot me, laugh at me, grab a buddy to join you in laughing at me. I’m not trolling, just looking for any straight men who would at least want a conversation about this.... please be of age (18+) and have access to a mic and cam if you’re interested! Add me on discord @ DumbassFaggot2#3962

Attached: C19E73FF-3DD7-4841-B0D3-4E8D5B66C9A1.jpg (1785x1646, 449K)

About 20 years of my life have been wasted on masturbation alone but for what it's worth ai had a blast, lmfao

how many fetishes did you accumulate kek

I’d say the last 5 years, since I started doing drugs. At some point I didn’t even go outside, got my weed delivered to my kitchen. Shit was cash.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that he has accumulated too much

about 8 years if i had to say a realistic number