Grass Roots Movements

Ive been talking to alot of my IRL friends about alot of the stuff discussed here, and they agree with most of the talking points I have.
Im tired of sitting on my ass while the country falls apart, though I wanna wait until after the election until this group would activate, just wanna lay the ground work.
I want to organize something to do about it, but I need some help Sup Forums.
How do even go about promoting something like this? Facebook? Twitter? Flyers?
How do I form a clear message without sounding like an extremist?
What should I call it? I was thinking like Sons of the West, or something along those lines.
Should I even start this or is there already groups that are conveying a similar message that we could join?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SeventhSonTRS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

are you on trs forums?

Im not, Should I check them out?

yeah these are the things that are organized there. i have 2 invites for the forum but i need an email to send the invite to. however i think you can contact Seventh Son on twitter. He's an admin, and just tell him what you've told us. I'm sure he'll send an invite your way.

twitter.com/SeventhSonTRS

appreciate it brother
Ill contact him in the morning

contact me when you sign up. im Hank Haram

one thing. one simple thing.
start a cultural movement for that one thing.
local outwards. One viewpoint that would be helpful for society.

and no problem, brother. we're all in this together

Twitter
@AmericaVanguard

You'll be screened to make sure you aren't a government shill, but we're a nazi group mainly based on the west coast, and we have 5 chapters as of right now.

Our website is reactionamerica.com

Alright I'll remember that name.

The "Finnish" Resistance Movement is the cringiest shit ever. Scandicucks aren't my people and never will be, I couldn't care less about what happens to them.

The Disciples Of Odin

Isn't Finnish nationalism based around the idea of Pan-Mongolism?

Pan-Fennicism

bump

Bumping since I don't want this thread to be slid

Honestly I just like the poster its a nice piece.

I checked out the site I'll holler at you guys on twitter as well

OP, if you want to put up flyers do this:

>Mix 1/4 cup white flour, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 cup boiling water together. Boil water separately.
>stir this paste until it has relatively thick consistency and isn't clumped
>use paintbrush to spread this paste on your intended flyer target
>put flyer on
>put more paste over flyer
This essentially makes the flyer impossible to remove
HOWEVER: DON'T GET CAUGHT

It's best to represent yourself as fighting against invaders not for any particular race. My family is Slavic and we know what it's like to need to fight off invaders that require we assimilate to their bullshit.

My family and friends carry a trinket bearing the Croix de Lorraine of the French resistance or the anchored P of the Polish resistance.

Or hit it with fast dry polyurethane or resin spray beyond the borders of the flyer.

Implying pol is not being monitored by cuckbook and readdit that this will be on the news faster than a regular tumlr's user queef