When the SUPER MALE VITALITY™ and BRAIN FORCE™ both kick in at the same time and you feel the urge to harass Karl...

>when the SUPER MALE VITALITY™ and BRAIN FORCE™ both kick in at the same time and you feel the urge to harass Karl Rove at the airport

youtube.com/watch?v=H-q2AcIZjDw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UkRY_kA2Aaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cmon. does Super male really work?

And Brain Force?

Yea great suppositories

Holy shit HAHAHAHA

Super male is extremely good. I have been using it for 2 1/2 months and it really gives the extra strength to push yourself at the gym for the extra mile, set, etc.
It also gives you slightly more sex drive and improves your aggressiveness in general.

Brain Force is okay, but extremely over priced so I would not buy it. It is a standard supplement stack though.

Totally works. I've been taking it for a year now and I feel great.

I have tried all their supplement and most of their products in general so if you have any other questions I can help. they have some great stuff on their site, but also some shit stuff.

Yes, SUPER MALE VITALITY™ is simply *the* male enhancer. SUPER MALE VITALITY™ is the only product on the market which can provide these benefits. Nothing else can compete with SUPER MALE VITALITY™.

Something is wrong with mine.
This is a picture of my face after one month.

Did I hear you say SUPER MALE VITALITY™?

you seem content

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at the University of Google Searching, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Council on Foreign Relations headquarters, and I have the documents on over 300 confirmed false flags. I am trained in forensic investigation and I'm the top poster on the entire PrisonPlanet.tv forums. You think you can get away with spying on me over the Internet? Think again, Bilderberger. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of truthers across the USA and your evil plots are being exposed on YouTube comments right now, so you'd better prepare for the storm, CIA shill. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the New World Order. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can interrupt you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with a guttural yelling tone. Not only am I extensively trained in mob-interviewing politicians, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Infowars and I will use it to its full extent to wipe the North American Union off the face of the continent, you little apologist. If only you could have known what holy retribution the Republic would bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have blown up building 7. But you couldn't, and you didn't, and now you're paying the price. I will lead the revolution against you, and you will drown in it. The answer to 1984 is 1776, kiddo.

IT TURNS THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY

This is fucking gold. Why haven't I seen it before. Lost it at the, "I can interrupt you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with a guttural yelling tone."

What exactly is he harassing Karl Rove about?

endgame/10

Assume for a moment that they do. Would you really want to start taking something like that if their effects will fade when you stop taking them?

probably about the Iraq war or some 2000s shit

We need a group of anons wearing black suits and sunglasses to gang stalk Jones in Cleveland. Imagine his paranoia.

>watching the rightwing tear itself apart

Alex was always anti neocon

I don't like Alex Jones style, too much hype, but I take a bunch of the Youngevity and InfoWars Health supplements, good stuff. If they weren't good, the FDA would buttfuck them immediately.

By that logic stop eating food dumb nigger.

Dude your retarded for buying that shit. Everyone in the supplement industry knows that "Proprietary Blend" equals scam.

>Karl Rove
>right wing

Do you think Hillary is right wing too? Because they are basically the same. They are agents of the global jew, nothing else.

In what way is Karl Rove not a rightwinger? Not racist enough? That's not what rightwing means.

>If they weren't good, the FDA would buttfuck them immediately.

This has to be bait.

I'm in the industry faggot you're shilling.

I've always believed Alex Jones is the real-life version of Eric Cartman

The funny thing is, Rove knows exactly who he's talking to. He's like "Listen here, Alex, you're always doing this. You always distort the facts. TALK TO FOX! TALK TO FOX!" What a time to be alive.

I'm glad that Alex Jones is an international source of entertainment

does rightwing mean you're basically a liberal from 20 years ago but with lower taxes? What the fuck kind of koolaid have you been drinking you literal retard?

>IM JUST GONNA ASK IM A FEW QUESTIONS

so its confirmed Ghost Politics and Alex Jones are friends irl right?

>81545262
Karl "Turd Blossom" Rove, back at it again being a sniveling beta cunt

All jokes aside, Alex went to school with engineer's sister.

>you will never get to go drinking on 6th street and start a bar brawl with alex jones, ghost and the engineer

why even live?

>does rightwing mean you're basically a liberal from 20 years ago but with lower taxes?
I can tell you're trying to paraphrase something that you read, but didn't completely understand. Maybe you should just paste it verbatim next time so you don't sound like a complete moron.

This.

I would pledge my life and allegiance to the United States of Alex Jones if such a nation could exist, solely based on how hilarious he comes across in real life. Not stand up funny just unrelentingly aggressive. I understand he's seen as a shill (vitamins/pro pure saleman etc.) but when I see things like OP's vid I can't help but think he's seriously uncovering things.

Of course it does.

Alex Jones was put on Testosterone Replacement Therapy and then says it's his Super Male Vitality. What a snake lol.

Hi guys, sorry I'm late.

I heard you were discussing America's two market leading supplements before I got here. I'm so sad that I missed out on that, I hope someone can fill me in on their names and also where I can buy them...

Sorry we don't ship to Cuckstralia.

>building 7

Ok, I lost it there.

Gj user.

The fact that Karl "I ruined Colin Powell's career" Rove is accusing someone else of fact distortion is the best part of that clip.

>I can interrupt you in over seven hundred ways
>and that's just with a guttural yelling tone

fucking top tier

It wouldn't work. Jones would confront all of them and they'd out themselves as the roleplayers as they are.

>I can interrupt you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with a guttural yelling tone
Holy shit

Is that a real vid? Link?

Lazy.
youtu.be/UkRY_kA2Aaw