What happened to Whitney Wisconsin she dissapeared from the Internet

What happened to Whitney Wisconsin she dissapeared from the Internet

Attached: D7462C00-0060-45D2-B059-B9CEC4150FAE.jpg (1280x960, 275K)

She has/had a facebook page (I haven't seen her posts in a while) where she would post the most nonsensical fucking garbage. Either great troll, or literally retarded.

Her pitbull tore her face off.

She's a gross nigger fucking whore, fuck you and fuck her.

Shes in jail for fraud

Lol only on Sup Forums are people more concerned that a woman fucked a black man than literally fucked dogs.

Judge ordered her banned from all social media and cell phone use. Twice. So she’s still fucking a dog, just can’t blab to you about it

She's still around, you just have to know where to look.

Well that woman is clearly not in Wisconsin so idk what you're talking about.

It's her, and the guy talking about jail was correct, she is banned from using any social media with the name Whitney Wisconsin

W H E R E
I wanna see more than her getting ate out by her dog

They do not use circular electrical sockets or that style of cable/antenna connector. That girl is in Germany.

ikr? It's beastiality either way, it would be hypocritical to be okay with just one or the other

>original

Oh shit, I didn't know people couldn't travel. Thank you for informing me.

She has a very uncommon facial structure and body, pretty distinguishable.. I really don't care if you think it's her or not though.

On a side note, is that a needle mark, maybe heroin?

I pretty clearly said she's not in Wisconsin and you got rattled. I didn't say anything about who she is. Please calm down ok?

Who shot her up? Michael J Fox?

Who?

Banned from using the name WW
So much for land of the free.

Liberal judges....what did you expect?

Just go to Xvideos and type in Whitney Wisconsin and there are plenty of videos that pop up. If you wanna see her fuck a dog, I’m sure google can help.

Okay but what’s her new username? She’s allowed on social media just not with the username Whitney Wisconsin

It's fucking ridiculous

Yeah I know you just can't film yourself fucking dogs and distribute it anymore. I am a very smart conservative.

It's not the dog thing it's the name thing. Being banned from using a name. Fuck me.

Look at the rights you've afforded public servants in your country and wonder you why it's completely fucked.

You need a violent revolution ASAP

I just want to know her new username

>Dog fucker not allowed to use stage name online anymore
>Sounds like a good reason to murder people
You're soooo dramatic lol

That’s not Wisconsin. That’s Russia or Ukraine.

Her newest content is being released out of Europe under multiple usernames. She doesn't show her face and rarely speaks...her freedom is important to her.

whitenoise

KnottyKnotty is the one I really miss. She was a genuine milf who could take the big knots with ease. Too bad she got busted too.

Attached: 9753C2D.jpg (1080x1920, 434K)

Attached: 1485369801241.jpg (1080x1920, 367K)

Attached: 1487884128101.jpg (528x960, 40K)

I'd smash, but damn! She has some ugly tits.