/heem/ - prison bitch edition

wwe.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SK2QiMqll0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomato_can_(sports_idiom)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in a few hours live on periscope

Not long ago people claimed robert Whittaker was the best mw in the world

What's happening here? I didn't watch this.

A part of me feels for my Greek colleague and Luke but another part of me enjoys the salt that is being mined.

wwe

Mandrama(wwe) is for losers

oops forgot pic

Luke cuckold losing is so satisfying.

If hour reading this you autist fuck you for disrespecting BisGOD EAT A DICK

>30 seconds earlier

Romero killed Rockhold then held him up against the cage and gave him kisses

why did he come over to him like that? that's like in Dota 2 tournaments when the winning team invades the losers' booth when they probably don't feel very much like talking to anyone

because he luh him

Can CM Punk (that is CM Punk from the WWE right?) win against a real opponent? is he just a meme fighter?

>that second punch

That look in Luke eyes as it's gonna land. He did not know where he was.

Mike Jackson is a journalist who got dusted by Mickey Gall in 50 seconds so you decide

Either way, the UFC is a fucking joke

That is so impractical

Not gonna lie. More hype for bellator next week than UFC

>biscan fans crawling out of the woodwork to celebrate Luke getting slept when biscan is the only one out of jacare, Whittaker, brunson and Weidman to refuse to turn down a fight with yoel
>bisglass fans thinking anyone has forgotten him getting dropped by GSP of all people

Bisping paired with anyone on UFC on Fox is always funny. His chemistry with everyone is great. Him and Kenny are the best though

friendly reminder UFC is on Sunday next week

Based Mike "Thriller" Jackson shooting on CM Punk.

youtube.com/watch?v=0SK2QiMqll0

Natty GOATs
>HW
Stipe Miocic
>LHW
Daniel DC Cormier
>MW
Yoel Soldier of God Romero
>WW
Tyron Woodley
>LW
BJ Penn
>FW
Conor McGregor
>BW
Dominick Cruz
>FlyW
Demetrious Johnson

——

Non Natty GOATs
>HW
Josh Barnett
>LHW
Jon Jones
>MW
Anderson Silva
>WW
GSP
>LW
Sean Shrek
>FW
Brian Ortega
>BW
TJ Dillashaw
>FlyW
Henry Cejudo

>greentexts
>only blemish on his resume is losing to GSP before he mailed it in on some shanghai bangkok ready fight

The absolute state of bisbing haters

>bispiss ducks legitimate contenders and takes ''''''''''super fights'''''''''' against senior citizens who almost kill him
>gets gadooshed and flushed by two fat welterweights in a row
Justice was done on him, user.

Funny thing is: Bisping had a better UFC legacy than Fag Cuckhold.

So I know about Mike Jackson, but who else are Dana's go-to cans/jobbers that they call in to make a guy look good? I'm talking literal who's that you see pop up once in a blue moon.

>only blemish is losing to a retired fat welterweight after being dropped by a guy known as ''the human blanket'', giving him his first finish in 9 fucking years
>ignore all the split decision robberies against literal whos and the times he was almost killed on live tv by Hendo, Vitor and Luke

>only blemish on his resume is losing to GSP
ROFL he got dropped by GSP. When was the last time gsp dropped someone with a punch? 0-2 in his last 2 fights. 1-5 in his last 6 if you account for the Hendo, Leites and Anderson robberies

Oh yeah. HW tournament, Big Pitbull, Heather Hardy, it's definitely the better show. And the UFC is on Sunday so there's really no excuse.

Sour Puke virgins redirecting their anger on Based Bisping Chads

>dropping the title to a retired fat welterweight

He made his money and now can be an integral part of the UFC on Amazon Prime broadcast crew.

Meanwhile Luke’s hairline recedes just a little more.

Who the fook is Heather Hardy

you mean
>lose to welterweight GOAT
>take fight against and lose to stone-fisted welterweight title contender who moved up to middleweight 2 weeks later

no shame in this, Bisping is GOAT

I made that image cause I was happy he won at 199. He ruined the division and now I hate his guts.

Yoel will probably never be champ cause of this duck begging to fight welterweights and losing.

Its my image now.

>''he's got nothing to be ashamed off''
>''lmao no he's got probably the most embarrassing defeats in history of the sport''
>''m-muh money''

The state of (you). He's also got CTE btw, Kelvin made damn sure of that.

Those Ngannou genetics. I think they just made a male clone of his mother and called it her son

Legit I’m a newfag cazzie and just browse for now, how did Bisping ruin the division, enlighten me

@81547884
terrible, my man

luke's right hand is soooo sloppy here

did it to himself

>this much salt because Puke lost more than his brain function

luke for real lost five years off his life from that

black """""people"""""

>get dropped by a retired fat welterweight known for wrestlefucking and hasn't finished anyone in NINE YEARS who was literally dying as he was fighting him after making a huge deal out of how his boxing is great and he's gonna knock him the fuck out
>get sent to the fucking schaub realm by a dude who just got choked out by Chris ''CTE'' Weidman
The GOAT can for sure

Loses to the MMA Goat in madison square garden? Sounds like pottery for bisping to go out like that. Meanwhile Fag Cuckold can only hope to maybe get one more UFC on Fox main event.

LMFAO

>Georges "Rush" ""GSP"" "St" St Pierre
>not natty GOAT
out

>using Luke's loss to try and hide the fact biscan got slept by gastelum and gsp

ROFL

>literally have a post before 221 saying both Luke and Yoel are my boys and it sucks for me either way
Just reminding biscucks their king is the greatest can this sport has ever seen.

When is the GOAT, Dillon, making his debut?

No it isn't sperg

>cazzie
Are you a mandrama watching loser?

>GOAT?
>debut

Reddit pls

>GSP
>natty
LITERAL 217'r

Imagine not taking gsp at underdog odds against a LITERAL can belt-holder.

Cazies getting revved up bad tonight

It is. You can't do anything about it. Keep crying

You're not even wrong -- but neither am I

>Luke is a loser for facing the actual top contenders of his division and losing to the most feared man in it
>Bisping is a GOAT for running like a bitch from them only to get killed by fucking welterweights
The state of biscucks.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomato_can_(sports_idiom)
>In boxing, kickboxing or mixed martial arts, "tomato can" or simply "tomato" or "can" is an idiom for a fighter with poor or diminished skills (at least when compared with the opponent they are placed against) who may be considered an easy opponent to defeat, or a "guaranteed win."

This does not sound like Bisping, especially seeing as he was a champion.

>H8ers coping by trying to ignore Canhold's demise

Enjoy UFC Bakersfield on UPN Luke

Lol mandrama not fun anymore manchild?

yancy is going to wreck cowboy

>bisturds coming out of the woodwork now that Yoel has finally shifted his gaze
Imagine being a ''champion'' who can't sleep at night because of his top contenders lmao.

Bisglass is such a joke lol

He's fighting at WW. How is Bellator's WW division?

Will Yoelito win the Whittaker rematch?

>posting a reddit-tier webm featuring two notorious PED cheaters in Hendo and Vitor

top kek, you can never take away the fact that Michael "The Count" Bisping was middleweight champ and had more defenses than Puke.

i think it favors him, you never know how a guy is gonna look coming back from knee surgery

This will drive them wild.
Watch this.

As well as the fact that he ended his career via welterweights simulating his death lmao.

no way honda only earned 4 million total

because the ufc never discloses official ppv figures or contract details it's like 80% guesswork

Bellator gloves are more aesthetic desu

>Conor 9 mil
At least put some fucking effort into it.

calm down sperg

Dan motherfucking Miller was one but he got cut. Gomi was another.

Struve is one. Whenever he gets heemed it's spectacular. Luke is going to be one now. He gets slept in amazing ways.

Bisglass

>point out that the numbers are blatantly obvious bullshit
>somehow this is sperging
Do all biscucks have CTE like their beloved monarch?

What’s wrong cazzman?

Feels like everyone forgot about knuckles flushing roidmero

>t-this time
LMAO

====>

breathe. its just a message board

>decision
>LE FLUSHED

also

>losing first two round
>Just edging out the next three
>Knee surgery and Staph

Romero will win easy, early 3rd round KO. He’ll hurt Robert in the first badly too

McGregordamus

>jose's quaking in his boots, and he's *supposedly* top of the pound for pound list. i have my eyes on jose, killing the featherweight division, going up and destroying that lightweight division as well

He was injured during the fight too and roidmero still couldn't take him down

the absolute state of you americunts

>Random Serb out of the woodwork LITERALLY seething and foaming at the mouth over Michael Bisping

What’s going on

>H-h-he was hurt
>He wasn’t s-showing his f-f-full potential
>I-It’ll all w-work our t-t-t-t-this time I s-swear!!

Romero wins easy my man

For sure biscucks are the bait masters.

Romero couldn't beat a crippled Whittaker

1-0

>yo-ell beating an overrated can in fluke pebblegrasp
>people think he can beat big dick bobby
Can't wait to chuck a cheeky hundo on whittaker by TKO, literally the definition of easy money.

>SNIFFFFFF
hehehe...

Bookies love him

>go on /box/
>posters are nice and informative

>go on /heem/
>everyone is a whiny child

>everyone else gets dripped their money
>i dont get my money dripped, let me tell everyone here
>no ppv drip
>i walk out, and get a check, straight into my account

who here /no drip/

>go on /box/
>everyone's nice because they're scared of scaring off people from their dead joke of a sport

>go on /heem/
>no one gives a shit