I’m so fucking lonely

I’m so fucking lonely

Attached: CF654308-7C22-4FFD-950A-EC9EA94B6168.jpg (700x556, 112K)

You like this road of solitude?
Im in it too brother

I don’t like it

Yeah i been swimming in a empty void for a solid one.
You hold some resentment toward people? Or just cant seem to make any human contact

it gets better in you're mid thirties. thats when you get to kick back and look at all your married friends lives and laugh while they try not to anhero

Attached: 1549311114757.jpg (589x453, 69K)

I can’t connect with people for some reason. And I think I push people away somehow

there is about 8 billion people on this planet and you are making excuses. making thread here doesn't help retard.

Attached: 1569100607299.jpg (700x738, 29K)

Fuck you

Somtimes you just have to admit you are wrong, take responsibility in your actions even as small as they may be. To better yourself and grow. Dying also is part of life dont ever forget. Because you might just go crazy thinking doing the same thing day in day out expecting different results is insanity. Get real, stop living in a fatasy doll house and live a little or alot either way youre a faggot and its ok, okaY?

You managed to write a lot of words without saying much of anything

Bitter much

not at all, thanx for asking

Nah he had some food for thought. You dont do much thinking do you user? Must be a desert in that noggin of yours

K

Word to the wise: shut your Face unless you have something worth saying.

Do even know what bitter is sour boy?

Arent we all retard

Holy shit you are fucking retarded

Well maybe you want to translate what he said? Because I don’t see how what he wrote can help me learn to connect with people

Nope. Because I'm happily married to the love of my life for 18 years. Have 2 kids, a stay at home wife, 6 digits saved for retirement and own my own business. Kinda the exact opposite of the bitterness I should have in my late thirties by his posit.

Yup. Youre response you pulled right out of that donkey ass of yours shows alot not bitter but pretty fucking mental

quit larping

truth hurts doesn't it.

If someone creates a post (on Sup Forums) of this dead lesbian who was shot and killed by her ex girlfriend, I'll deposit $20 into their PayPal. Only the first 3 though I'm not rich.

Attached: Fb64355433y.jpg (1026x1806, 721K)

I was giving advice on living at least a mediocre life. Some wins. Not advice on making buddies

Try telling people in Africa that there’s plenty of food in the world, and there’s no excuse for them to be starving.

My fist in your face hurts as well. Pointing out the obvious isnt helping nobody

Kiss me

I didnt know you were gay?

Fuck people. I'm stuck at work listening to hunters and their boring fucking stories. I hear the same shit every year. People in general are pretty fuckin boring.