Freeing niggers from slavery was the single biggest mistake ever. John Wilkes Booth was a hero

Freeing niggers from slavery was the single biggest mistake ever. John Wilkes Booth was a hero.

Attached: th1SK2MNN7.jpg (474x711, 49K)

Wrong on the second part.

Lincoln wanted to send the negroes back to Africa. But JWB assassinated him before this could happen.

So only half of Lincoln's plan was fulfilled.

He kind of fucked it, abraham lincoln owned slaves and his whole intention was for all niggers to be sent back yo africa as free niggers

shut the fuck up you cuck
>Lincoln wanted
fucking prove it you cuckold nigger lover
Lincoln was a liberal nigger lover just like you. Slavery was a great system that kept blacks in their fucking place where they belong.

Beat me too it Also niggers wont leave cause democrats who also started slavery and kept it legal for so long left them fed, paid and lazy for free, aka voters

none of you fucking faggots can prove it and slavery was great. niggers were kept in their place. they were no threat to us. now thanks to Lincuck white people are getting fucked over. if he would have just left them as slaves everything would be awesome and we wouldn't have all of these problems

Attached: lincuckoln.jpg (632x752, 96K)

Don't put words in my mouth Cleetus. I said wrong on the second part, you illiterate fuck. Freeing the slaves was a bad idea. Letting them stay free in America was an even worse idea

Teaching them to read was a close #2

Oh shut the fuck up "muh Democrats are the real racists." The parties flipped in in the 60s. Radical racists like Strom Thurmond switched to the Republican party after the Democucks passed civil rights. You are a cuckold ass nigger lover. Slavery was great.

the real mistake was to bring niggers to America in the first place. Had everyone known what would happen, I am sure they would have gladly worked their own fields and paid other whites to do the work (or cheap mexicans). Bringing Africans to America fucked everything up forever.

shut the fuck up faggot. you are a nigger loving faggot. thanks to Lincoln the nigger lover millions of faggots like you film your wives fucking niggers while you jack your tiny dicks in the corner. back in the day niggers knew their place and if they fucked our women we lynched them and if they misbehaved we whipped giant welts into their backs

No faggot cuck bitch. Having them as slaves was fine as they knew their God damned place. The problem was nigger loving cucks giving them rights. If white men would have kept rights only for our own kind we would still dominate the world.

so edgy. are you in middle school? why are you so cringe?

not an argument. why do you think subhuman nigger Homo Erectus deserve rights when they clearly aren't people?

Attached: erectuswalksamongus.jpg (1010x814, 139K)

Attached: 1561290600143.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

Attached: 1562969621911.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

Attached: 1560971748348.jpg (382x254, 16K)

Trump is a nigger

nigger

bump

John Wilkes Booth acted too late