Sup Sup Forums? R8 my brand new stump!

Sup Sup Forums? R8 my brand new stump!

Attached: 20191124_124437.jpg (384x512, 66K)

1/2

Story please

>be me
>dead lesbian, shot and killed by my ex
where's my $20

Attached: 1575463102180.jpg (1026x1806, 721K)

It's a gay story. Long term knee pain diagnosed as Osteosarcoma. What should I tell people instead?

Damn that is gay. Say shark attack

That sucks bro. I'm so sorry. How long from diagnosis did you get it cut off?

tell them you got it in "the war"

then when they ask wich one and if you served, just look down, pink away a tear, spit out "kids these days" and wheel on.

Also what's it feel like?

Wrf am I looking at? It looks like a baseball.

Attached: 1567643081929.jpg (852x1041, 120K)

It happened real fast. Just over a week.

Sure got it in the meme war

Feels more normal now. Still feels like it's there sometimes. At first it was constant throbbing. Not outright pain just tons of blood pressure.

Two things...

1- Are you aware you have just become a Fetish target?

2 - How long till you get a prosthetic leg and get into the Paralympics?

OP is so chill about it. If you ever want a pizza you got one one me.

OP
>peg leg
You know you want to
But get a fun one with like a trick sword or gun or laser cannon
Yeah using your hand I figure if you dont mind a tube leg look you could easily fit a 50 watt+ diode in there with batteries, cooler, and focussing equipment
Seriously, do it
With that much power you could write your name in concrete
Just remeber, always wear eye protection
Never ever activate the laser without it

What happened?

Did it hurt a lot, before and after? Or did they give you enough drugs?

raw haggis/10

Attached: haggis.jpg (600x400, 55K)

This

Timestamp or gtfo

>1- Are you aware you have just become a Fetish target?
Yes. I think one of my chubby but still kind of cute nurses when I was in the hospital is into it. Got her number haven't called or text though.
>2 - How long till you get a prosthetic leg and get into the Paralympics?
No idea if I'll even get a prosthetic. No insurance. The hospitals actually supposed to be paying for almost everything with some grants for shit like this. I'm not exactly sure How it works but it's one of the reasons I had to cut it off. Single surgery, single stay, single Bill is way easier to get grant money for than lengthy procedures and treatments.

Where you at? I'm down if you're local.

Hurt worse before. It was on and off until I finally went to the ER because I thought I tore a ligament or something. Immediatelyafter the amputation I was hella drugged up but it was so swollen. Like all the blood inn my body was in the stump.

How do you get around if no prosthetic?

Looks pretty clean. Now you have options.

Attached: Rose-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

kek

Good luck, man. That's some nasty shit to deal with. What's the prognosis?

What's the reaction from friends and family been? Must be awkward around the holidays seeing everyone now that you're a cripple.

Crutches

Kek nice

All good

It's weird for sure. Literally got released the day before thanksgiving just in time to visit family. Freaked my friends and coworkers out bad though lol. I didn't really tell anyone about it so coming in with a missing leg was priceless

Checked, and good on you for keeping on good spirits

Top kek for not telling people about it and just showing up like that. Atleast your in good spirits and still have a good sense of humor. Ive heard stories about people becoming absloute assholes after losing a limb.