Baton Rouge Shooter confirmed as ex-Marine Gavin Long. That means America's top three cop killers - Gavin Long...

Baton Rouge Shooter confirmed as ex-Marine Gavin Long. That means America's top three cop killers - Gavin Long, Micah Johnson and Chris Dorner are all military veterans.

I think it's time we have a serious talk about deporting, or otherwise banning, military veterans.

Why don't we just disband the military altogether and prevent future mayhem?

Better just ban blacks from the Military.

This.

Is.

Brilliant.

No. That's racist.

I'll pack my bags then.

ban military grade assault niggers

>bootlickers killing bootlickers
pottery

banning guns when?

exactly, military is an outdated concept we haven't had a use for it since the 1940's
all that funding can go to wellfare for the needy and minorities to give them a head start in life and we would still have money left over to accept all the refugees from wartorn nations and give them good lives in our own countries

Maurice Clemmons was actually the #1 single incident cop killer until the Dallas thing.

Spoilers: no one here knows who he is because it predates this board's collective memories

His jewtube channel is gone. Does anyone have a backup?

Aren't you a smarmy little bone diggler. Sorry the coast guard turned you down for being a lard ass afraid of his own shadow. How would you think daddy would react if he saw you talking shit about the one thing that put a roof over your head and cheetos in your fat faggot mouth?

It's not the military that's the issue, it's the fucking whiny ass niglets who cant accept the fact that their people are more violent and likely to commit crimes. They've never been honest with themselves. Their own fucking people sold them away hundreds of years ago to white men, yet all they do is talk about how they wuz kingz n shiet. Sixty years of progress undone by some jackass black in office and his idiot wife spouting on about the struggles of black people. Get the fuck over it. We dropped two sick nasty bombs on Japan killing hundreds of thousands of innocents, yet fast forward 70 years and their cool with us. Spooks need to get their shit together, or else the mudslimes will come in here and meet their whining with a machete to the spine.

Soldiers who come back from active duty have trouble integrating within society, largely because living an average citizen's life would seem so trivial to them. To go through the motions of buying groceries, picking out the new curtains, welcoming new neighbors to a meal, or hosting your child's birthday party, all the while pretending that you didn't just come back from a version of hell most normies wouldn't even have imagined, and while the normies pretend you're just the average Joe and pretend to forget you're a soldier, all the time actually failing at it when you catch them stealing odd glances at you. It must take something out of them, bit by bit, day by day. I don't think they'd particularly care about much, if on top of this, they have family or relationship issues, financial troubles...

Do you think these guys have "the Punisher" delusion? Why did they go out and kill those cops? I can't quite imagine they'd come back home and suddenly find themselves deeply drawn towards this "cause", which is really just a Twitter #. I would think they'd actually be fairly noncommittal to most such, what would seem to them to be, trivial causes.

Bye

I'm taking your freedom with me though.

Cool. I'm not using it.

>cue the butthurt armyfags

>cue the whiny faggots with dildos in their ass talking shit on the internet because their fathers disown them for their constant wang jangling rather than becoming a productive member of society

Dude, quit overreacting. Vet here too, they b8tin m8. Just roll with it.

It gets tiring, though. Seeing the way America's slowing rolling over generation by generation, eventually laying on its stomach with its ass in the air for the camel fuckers, slavs and cockroach blacks to just fuck it balls deep. And it's all because of little shit eating wang holsters like How do you do it bro? Do you drink as much as I do? Do you just accept it? You must not have kids. I dread the day when mine is old enough to realize that it was my generation that let shit go this route.

He ambushed those cops in a restaurant, and got shot in the process. Pure dumb luck he managed to kill 4 and not die himself.

A little different from coordinated ambushes or Dorner's shenanigans.

>I think it's time we have a serious talk about deporting, or otherwise banning, military veterans.
No US should have never allowed nigs in the military.

This is why all my friends are vets
everyone asks questions about my time and, if on the off chance I humor them I get odd pitiful looks.

So? If a group of people have shown themselves to be disloyal and a threat their is an obligation to do something about it other than sticking our thumbs up our asses never solving problems. Blacks were never meant to be a part of this nation aside from some misguided use of farm equipment.

What are you so insecure about?

First, get some help before you off yourself and become a statistic.

Second, you just have to accept it and move on, I did, it wasn't easy, but mind over matter. I got faith in you bro.

>Dorner
>top cop killer
2 cops and a security guard?

Baby Face Nelson got 3 FBI including both of the guys that killed him.

I'm sympathetic to your argument, but Jesus m8 could you not be such a projecting insecure whiny little penis about it?

I didn't know Bernie and Hillary posted on Sup Forums

Or You know actually take care of them,

LIKE TRUMP WANTS TO DO!