ITT: We debate whether the Mudslimes or the Kikes should be the righteous owners of the land of Palestine/Israel

ITT: We debate whether the Mudslimes or the Kikes should be the righteous owners of the land of Palestine/Israel.

Fuck out of here with your anti-semitic or anti-Islamic comments. We're here to have a civilized debate, not be a group of fuckin monkeys. If you're not willing to have a legitimate intellectual conversation, you're welcomed to leave.

Personally, I have to side with the Mudslimes because of muh haavara agreementz.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10774413
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, and inb4 "FUCKING LEAF"

>ITT: We debate whether the Mudslimes or the Kikes should be the righteous owners of the land of Palestine/Israel.
How about neither? We should bring back the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

I chose Option C

Christian crusader state

Fair enough. I see where you're coming from, but the Christians arent actively fighting over the land, so lets stick with A and B for now.

Deus vult muhfukah

I'm muslim, so I'm pretty biased as to who should be the rightful owners of the region.

However, if a muslim-ruled Palestine was simply Israel with the roles reversed, I'd rather have an impartial third party in charge, were that possible.

Kikes.

Bathe the entire region in nuclear fire.

Palestine

How about we place a "Jerusalem parallel unmilitarized zone" under control of UN with NATO guarding it? Of course, UN will have to make sure Repartition of the land is Equal or so and not bullshit like "Fertile lands for Israel, Sand for muslims"

My opinion is probably unpopular around here.

Only option.

Salaam my brother.

Peace upon you as well, akhee

Alright, so we got

>Kikes
>Mudslimes
>Christcucks
>Nuclear fire
>None of the above

Let's put it to a vote.
strawpoll.me/10774413

Shukran, habibi.

Nice dubs. BTW. Im supposed to be none, If I get it?

Alsalamualaikum, ya ahbab.

Bismika Allahumma amutu wa ahyaa.

I've studied the Israeli-Palestinian conflict exhaustively and I've come to the conclusion that both sides are shit and unworthy of our support in any way. They both pay lip service to a two state solution but are really only interested in perpetuation of the status quo.

The West gave it to Israel, we owned it before then. Was our choice, we made it, fuck the Mudslimes.

>objectively
Mudslimes

>subjectively
Nuke the fuckin place.
If I had to choose, i'd let the kikes keep it.

Why do jews want muslims here if they hate them? Shouldn't anti muslim rhetoric be everywhere? Never understood this about Sup Forums

I'll go with the jews in all honesty. The Palestinians are a Arabic group. Arabs didn't leave the Arabian peninsula until after the conquests led by Muhammad, so in the same way that countries like New Zealand and such are now majority white, that area is now mostly populated by Arabs. As such I don't really view them as indigenous. I recognize that a lot of jews immigrated to Israel, but only after their ancestors got kicked out.

objectively speaking I'd say the muslims are right that the land Israel was created on was given to jews by UN decree which did not consult the people who were already living there, that's absolutely true. However literally billions of dollars were poured into the development of that land by the global jewish community which would never have happened without Israel's creation. So to say that its still the same land is a bit improper to me. Additionally there's the fact that instead of going along with the UN's decree the people living there went to war with Israel three times and lost every time, wars have consequences.

american jews and israeli jews are very different, just as the kind of muslims that are let into america are the best and brightest trying to get out of their shitholes, rather than the common trash you find living in your average palestinian shithole.

They'd rather have muslims in Europe and other western countries than deal with them themselves.

Not too hard to understand.

I choose option D

Giant sheet of radioactive glass

I've deflowered 3 hijabis even tho I'm Jewish

If you guys still think this about Palestine you are all a bunch of dumb clucks. lets say that the Muslims took over Palestine, Would ISIS, al-qaeda, and other terror groups quit? NO. Would The Saudis and Iranis stop funding terror? NO They won't be happy until the entirely of the west become Islam ran shitholes.

Mandatory

My bad not a shill just didn't think of that.

Kek

What are some good places to visit in estonia

If you want to see the real Estonia then you should drive around the countryside, see the forests and local farms.

Alright thanks esti

Why dont we bathe the united states with nuclear fire? Then we can stop with the retarded SJW threads, BLM and racism threads and shitstained pants threads.

>partition plan
>most of the land given ot israelis is the negev desert
>some leaf thinks he knows something
>posts utter bullshit on an imageboard

>We debate about Mudslimes and Kikes
>Fuck out of here with your anti-semitic or anti-Islamic comments

Scourage of human kind. Killed a woman for dropping her veil recently?
Stoned someone?
Called a western woman a whore?

Why dont you tell us all the nasty shit you say about non muslims behind closed doors ha?

Christians are, it's the land God gave us - jews are rabbinic cultists.

Ah in that case give it to jews - they produced much more than the anterior owners - and are capable of much more + why not have an country with western values in middle east.

only half of israel has western values, the secularists

the other half are insane religious wackjobs who refuse to work and have 8 fucking kids

Honestly though. I'd be fine with them just settling the fucking borders and splitting the territory between them. They both need somewhere to go. But they cant seem to do that.

From what ive read, Palestine is the one that has re-initiated the conflict before though. And Israel is a democratic state. So even though I despise Israel, I'd have to admit I'd much rather them be the victors.

Yea, I'm aware of that - a secular Jew friend here explained me all about them, but that's the harsh reality they have to fight.

Not only that they refuse to work - the state pays them everything, out of secular dudes pocket.

Orthodox jews make up like 5% of the population mate. Of them a certain % do not work.

Entire area should be nuked, non of the people claiming the land are worth it.

I'm with you for the same reasons. It's the Jews' rightful home.

its not up for debate, you racist Islamic piece of shit

Amen, brother.

I get annoyed when people tell me jesus was arab or something. Don't get me wrong he wasn't white, but he wasn't arab. For the same reasons. They didn't live in the area at the time.

Israel belongs to America and not England

Romania has more priests than medics but they still make up 0.29% of total population

5% is fucking huge m8.

Yep. Facts n shit.

Just give it to the new Russian empire

Whichever one pays a higher bid for my weapons...

hehehe

I was at a lecture where Yair Lapid spoke not long ago and he made a pretty convincing case that the orthodox refusing to participate in the economy was a critical threat to Israel's long term sustainability. He said that last year over half of all Israelis were in religious schools which put an untenable amount on a trajectory for choosing religious study as their career.

Do you disagree?

Actually used wrong priest number 50k instead of official 17k

So the total is 0.07%

These statistics must be wrong. I see Fridays in Israel all the time, live-streaming, people are literally running in the market places to get ready for Shabbat. You are living in a fantasy land.

you wish, do you have any idea how huge a blank check we give to Israel every year? What are we even getting in return for that?

I really don't understand why the republican party has such a massive boner for Israel.

>over half of all israelis in school were in religious schools
was what I meant to say, not half of israelis overall

Can we make it a secular state based on empirically superior western enlightenment values?

There's 3 solutions here: CHOOSE ONE

>Israel and Palestine form one multicultural country under the name of Jerusalem

>Israel deports all the Palestinians into Jordan and Egypt

>Israel is returned to Palestine and all the Israeli Jews are placed in Switzerland

Arabs and Jews are both Semitic. Israel belongs to the Jews. Palestinians are to blame for the constant warring.
To any haji's out there; kisumouk.

Which one is pro White is the only thing that should concern you.

So jews or muslims should try to give example of pro White things their country has done.

its possible you're both right, the orthodox and secularists tend to live separate from one another

Its actually kind of amazing how different Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, and Eilat all are from one another considering how small Israel is.

It's not just the ultra-right wing neocons

Zionist lobbys like AIPAC have politicians of every spectrum and level in their pocket.

>Israel is returned to Palestine and all the Israeli Jews are placed in Switzerland

This. Except for Neturei Karta and anti-zionist jews. They can stay.

Put all the Israelis to Switzerland and return Israel to Palestine.

Win-win. Jews keep jewing and Mudslimes keep land

For as much money as we spend I the region we should have rights. Fuck the mudslimes and fuck the kikes.

Dude I've checked - they are 29% of your population.

Less than half work.
They drain around 6 billion shekel each year.

Tehy are not priests they are simply religious people.

Checked where? Many times "religious" in israel includes many different religious groups not just the orthodox. Link to what you checked and we can discuss it.

I dont know what that is. A show? Then they might be interested in showing unusual things.
There is no point arguing over personal impressions. There are widely available statistics.

It is a big problem definately but there is no need to post wrong stats.

No. Its a different time now and israel is located in the middle east and its sole reason for existing is to be a jewish state.

You know I was so dismayed by the US presidential election earlier this year that I was seriously considering moving to Israel (I'm jewish) because the politics in this country had become so toxic. But then I realized that the politics in Israel are 100x more toxic than America's.

Damn.

Personally I'm for Israel in that regard. I mean it is more western, modern and they're not as fanatic as muslims.

Though I do would like if Israel nationalists take control and less zionists. That way they could form a western, jewish state that operates more rationally.

If you look at palestine before the jewish settlers moved in, it was basically stuck in medieval times. Well and if you do that you kinda get "eaten" by other states sooner or later.

>Israel nationalists take control and less zionists

What difference is there?

False dilemma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians

Support White states if we support jewish state and vice versa?

Is this a possibility?

pretty sure he's talking about the secularists

As far as I'm concerned, if you support the government of Israel in any way, regardless of religious affiliation, you're a zionist.

We already support western states you cuck.

well if we're going by that definition then there's nothing wrong with being a zionist

>you cuck
stop that

That is a matter of debate.

and what the fuck is a zionist? man you are a moron.
A Zionist is someone who supports the idea of a country for the jewish people. So obviously anyone supporting the Israeli government is a zionist.

This is what you western cucks dont get when muslims and extreme left walk around with antri zionist signs. They are simply completely anti israel as a country.
You interpret it as anti the things you think are negative about israel's action while they mean the eradication of the state all together.

I can certainly understand reasons for not wanting to support the current government of Israel, but refusing to support any government of Israel based on principle? That's something I can't agree with. Who knows what the future will hold.

Apperently you dont support White countries you cuck, the right in israel seems to support niggers more.

Though kikes are arabs so no wonder.

SAND

Wait you thought israel was a country made up of scandinavians? Its a mix of arab jews and european jews and some ethiopean jews...
Even the european jews tend to be at least somewhat tanned so they never look Scandinavian tier pale seeing as how this is a really warm country that only has snow at few select spots on mountain tops.

A americunt speaking his native gibberish. The Arab sand nigs did not want to be part of the UN. The Ahmed then decided that the smart move was to attack Israel the day it was created, the arabs lost.

>You interpret it as anti the things you think are negative about israel's action while they mean the eradication of the state all together.

You have it all wrong. That's what I mean too.

Fuck Israel.

>That's something I can't agree with.
I'd say that's because our priorities are different.

Let me just say that I have nothing against the jewish people. It's zionism I have a problem with.

that's what I said, what's your point?

>Sup Forums
>intelligent
Pick one

>tanned
They are now arabs.

Too much racemixing with arabs through centuries that even the "european" or "White" jews now are more arab looking then Before.
Turn the country White again!

Israel belongs to europé.

You left out everyone just killing off all mudslimes.

How about we sink the damn place under the Mediterranean? I doubt anyone's gonna blow themselves up over some sand they can't get back.

>israel/palastine debate
>no anti-semite/anti-muslim bullshit here
>oh wait
>IDSFUCKINLEAF.jpg

R A R E
A
R
E

jews, easily. they innovate, have created a good working and living environment in the middle of a hell hole, and generally aren't known for wanting the violent end of any opposing ideology or society.

they even help the palestinians who are perpetual victims despite the fact that the media is wholly anti israel and has a strong tendency to only report on the wrongdoings or outright pallywood bullshit that occurs in or around gaza and israel.