I got a solution: stop policing blacks

I got a solution: stop policing blacks.

they dindu nuffin
seriously who do blacks call when theyre busy killing 16 year olds? not dem pigs, they gon send my baby to jail

to stop policing an entire race you need to decide who is black, determine what crimes should and should not be policed ie black on white or black on black and also you would most likely have to segregate them into their own areas.

it's not like they are the ones who even pay for it.
unless welfare is taxed?

Wtf I hate teeth gaps now

stop producing blacks

I agree. Arkham City had the right idea: take the slums, wall them off, fill them full of prisoners, and let them kill each other.

Ye das ri 100™ strai sheeit mo dug shit dawg he did boi is the best regards and best regards David sent you a copy of my resume for the first time ever since I am going to have to be able but easy inside of the day I am a little while to get a good time for me know if there is no need to do with the following link to my account on which the email I will send it out to be the first place I have been trying since I have a great day and I will be a good time for a while and then you will be a good time for me know when I am looking to write about something like that I can be found at least I can be the way I have whish with you and the other side of my life with a friend of the day I got the message from your DVR.

someone nominate OP for the nobel peace prize, he just solved racism in one sentence

They should hold The Purge™ in areas needing gentrifying. Every year the population will go down until you can move in the yuppies.

Can you not disrespect this guy?

>I got a solution: stop policing blacks.

I have a better one.

Black Panthers demanded land to create their own nation.

Give them Commiefornia and leave all the establishment liberals there to rule over them.

Then build the wall around California as well.

wrong, you can just shut down certain police stations. those in the ghetto.

HAHA. The commifornia meme!

Let black communities vote on the amount of policing. Then shift those resources on making them behave/stay out of the white communities.

Or you know we can just genocide all the niggers

Found the black lives matter faggot

Where_do_you_think_you_are.gif

This is the father who was killed in the line of duty that joined to try to protect his community and be a positive force. He was killed TODAY and was a true American.

apparently they want segregation. We're going to have to give them reservations and sovereignty jut like the Natives.

Das racist if they kill each other

If they don't das still racist

YOU ARE RACIST NO MATTER WHAT

Here's a better solution

fuck your dad

555555 get

No me