Do some of you fags had ECT? If so I have one question, did you relapsed again into depression next...

Do some of you fags had ECT? If so I have one question, did you relapsed again into depression next? Also how much later? Share your experience

Attached: _96101594_jonah2.jpg (660x371, 43K)

You can relapse, but it's uncommon and not the end of the world. You'll be unconscious, and it's completely painless. You'll feel very disoriented, and ...different. Quieter. You'll get better. Don't waste this opportunity mate. Take your meds, get off this stupid site, and move forward in life. I wish you the best.

Have you looked at TMS as well?

Well according to the internet (legit websites) research found that you have 75% chance to relapse and actually it IS a big deal for me since depression totally erased me and my freewill. I already went through the first 2 sessions so I'm in for the kill
It's not as effective, at all, and I'm pretty fucked fuck already so..

Bump

Not worth it. It can permanently fuck up your memory.

>It can permanently fuck up your memory.
Better

who needs memory anyways

Also the alternative is to sudoku so...

Unless you want to be a welfare queen...

Did you had not so grammar back school when learnings? If nots posts do to responds with me next.

Ever again

I used to. GOt over it.

Got over what and how

This does not work for shit. I've seen two for two relapse after a couple of years. Honestly the behavioral issues got way worse but way less frequent. The depression seemed to get less frequent, shorter in duration, and a little more severe post relapse. The suicidal stuff did disappear though. Honestly look at mushrooms / psilocybin therapy or self medicate (cheaper) if you don't eat the result you want. It is my observation that it works waaaaay better.

My dad got it. He's been fucked up ever since. I'd avoid it.

I haven't, but my mom has had over 30 ECT treatments. It outright doesn't work, with the side effects being worse than what it's trying to "cure." She's become an invalid that can't remember shit and needs to be taken care of.

>two relapse after a couple of years
Maybe you're on the bipolar spectrum? Cyclotimic or some shit
>Honestly look at mushrooms / psilocybin therapy
I'll do
>It is my observation that it works waaaaay better
Well as you described the ECT thing it doesn't sound too shitty to me right now so thanks I guess

That's rare to get cognitive problems besides the memory ones, but still sorry for your experience

had CBT it sure fucked me up

Cognitive behavioral therapy? Not surprised, it's bullshit.