Hey, Sup Forumsros

Hey, Sup Forumsros.

Let's say that you just had a daughter. You're really happy and all that, but it was soon discovered that she's retarded. What would you do? It feels like a curse. Would you take care of this creature for the rest of your life? Forget about your hopes and dreams because you now have to make enough money to pay for her care? Could you really believe that she's going to have a good life?

Attached: sad.jpg (1200x1612, 162K)

>implying i have hopes and dreams for my daughter who isn't retarded

SIDS

an autistic or trans kid is worse

>could you really believe that she's going to have a good life?

Yes. Because she will be easily pleased and entertained. No high demands (of her own). It comes at the cost of development I guess. But she will not notice any difference, right?

Retarded kids are real easy to keep happy I think. Just very high maintenance in living.

My landlord has a retarded 19yo, him and his wife literally have to spend every single day taking care of him for the rest of his life. I don't think i'd be capable of this

all kids are retarded nowadays it's just how things are

I think I would.

>Let's say that you just had a daughter
STOP RIGHT THERE

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: 1514778894350.jpg (1200x1600, 84K)

I would make her touch papas happy place :)

Ever heard of pets?

this

stale pasta user

You had me surprised and kek'd with this pasta I didn't see for a while

You are a failure, poster. I will have no choice but to activate my beast mode and penetrate your mother so that your new stepsister will be smarter and not a failure like you. Then I will penetrate your mom and your stepsister together. They shall binge on my salami while I be playing Super Mario on my Nintendo. How do you like that, you pathetic Mr Cuckold-Cuckoo-Doodle-Doo? Now go hide your pathetic face in your bedbug infested pillow and weep, loser.

Nice dubs, and is that a new pasta?

Better to fuck her if she is just talking gibberish

Attached: 1569664270182.jpg (646x960, 54K)

>have retarded daughter
>turn her in to a climate activist
>???
>profit

Its not worth it. I got a retarded brother and the only thing keeping me from murdering his dumb ass is hallucinogenic drugs lol

ALL daughters are retarded.

Underrated post

so, like an average son?

Unironically this

Attached: 1574231541380.webm (202x360, 1.7M)

Clearly I kill it and go to prison for murder. I mean, what else is a man to do? Surely there is no other way.

How retarded are we talking? Is she smart enough to handle her own hygiene or is she going to be a drooling diaper wearer for life? Are we talking 70 IQ (which is still smarter than 40% of the blacks out there) or a 40 IQ? Just saying retarded covers a lot of ground. Medium to mild retarded can live happy, productive lives, its the medium to severe retarded that will suck out your life.

Implying I wouldn't already be half way through a coat hanger abortion after I had heard it was a girl.

"our little secret" will remain her little secret forever.