So our favourite memester is pulling another le quirky stunt

So our favourite memester is pulling another le quirky stunt

theguardian.com/film/2017/apr/12/shia-labeouf-alonetogether-kiasma-cabin-finland

>The project, titled #ALONETOGETHER, sees LaBeouf decamp to a cabin in Finland’s Lapland region, with his only communication with the outside world coming via text message to visitors to a Helsinki museum.
>Visitors to the Kiasma museum in Helsinki can visit a re-creation of the cabin and send a text to LaBeouf.

>being a NEET for a month is considered to be art among normies now

>finland

why does he still crave attention

>inland’s Lapland region, with his only communication with the outside world coming via text message
So just standard finnish stuff then?

I hope of Sup Forumsbros from Finnland troll the everliving fuck out of him.

Sup Forums WILL NOT WIN

WE ARE STANDING TOGETHER UNITED AGAINST FASCISM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums and Sup Forums threads about this have been deleted all day

d-do we burn the cabin down?

unsure how to proceed

>going outside
>going to Helsinki
lol

woah chill out there Varg

Inb4 someone texts him the entire bane scene

>finland
>varg

Sup Forums threads surprisingly stayed up. My thread on here didn't though. Got a warning saying it was off-topic and threads should be about films and ACTORS instead. Good job mods.

WHERE ARE DISSCUSIONS ABOUT BINLAN :DDDD

the inside story on you young facists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined its not a fucking puzzle all the history is on the sites there you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment Bunch fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won't speak to you and now you think you have become POl radicalized So how did it happen how did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real nazis whisper poison in your ears while becoming your only community - your only "friends" And they used multiples levels to make irony and bigotry more acceptable by drowning it in "oh were just joking" So you combine all this w/ capitalising on isolated nerd dude resentment & even deeper isolation bam nazi you can talk to any former "chan" boy & they can tell you how it went from "shitty shock humour" to "whites supremacist recruitment" The only "lol only norms care about hurting others attitude" + the general nerdy male resentment of these communities Its prime fertile ground for actual nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge R9k's "why won't woman fuck me" bs "anything goes & anyone who gets mad is just a normie" vs endless outbursts of anger at everything Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another & pol, also being its own thing menas it it rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn you typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god facism The surrounding of hateful ideas the detachment from the harm you do ? Turning them into "just jokes" becoming you only friends & that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery

>He wil not divide us!
>literally bullied to the other side of the planet
Can't make this shit up pham

Is this a copypasta?

SUOMI MAINITTU
U
O
MÄMMI
ISÄNMAA

MM 95
A
ITSEMURHA
N
I
TORILLA
TAVATAAN
U

shan't be reading this

>museum
How is this trash even fucking art? he's just staying in a fucking cabin and he's probably got satellite internet to shitpost meanwhile.

SUOMI ON PARAS :DD PERKELE :DDDD

Welcome to post modern "art"

The truth is the mods haven't got a valid reason, i.e. one stated in the rules, for deleting the threads, so they use 'doxxing' or ' advertising' to cover their real reason, whatever that may be. Very dishonest and transparently so.

Fuggg, I'm gonna go there, sperg out, and not send him anything. Later I'll justify it by being better than someone who communicates with rich americans.

He wants everyone to forget his little embarassing plagerism snafu

Not gonna happen

>cabin

I think it's a trap for right wing death squads. The government waiting to ambush anyone going there to fuck him up.

stormweenies btfo

whats this? i seem to have forgotten

is he legit insane?

already zeroing in on him, this will be hard but not impossible

but it has nothing to do with film. so you really are in the wrong here
moron

Not Sup Forums related. Fuck off Sup Forums

pedowood dude, destroy the minds of the poor child actors like this motherfucker idiot

nah he messaged that shit to someone who asked him about Sup Forums from the museum

Didn't he get arrested again recently?
And what happened with his film that sold like 3 tickets total?

mine!

fug :DD

benis :D

Made a short film that plagiarized a Daniel Clowes comic. That's what set this current Shia in motion. He's a real artist now!

>what is installation art

this isnt film, television and installation art

go to /ic/

It's hilarious how Shia manages to trigger you autists this much. Pretty pathetic

he's literally the male version of a basic bitch

Close enough.

shia is a normie?

strike that. reverse it.

time to burn lapland again

Proofs?

go look on pol