Does your wife masturbate secretly?

Does your wife masturbate secretly?

Attached: ride.jpg (474x355, 14K)

yea especially when I'm busy fucking your wife

My wife masturbates while I watch you fuck OPs wife

I masturbate in secret from my gf. I feel as if ive lost interest in her sexuality or something

lol what

I masturbate sometimes and she's ok with it since her sex drive isn't as strong as mine (I'm ok with that too)

I'd to the same. I'm Not interested in sex

Well, my words were a nicer way to say "Shes not a 10 in looks"
Her personality is perfect. Love her for it.
Shes got a great ass aswell. Wont post pics sry.
But i kind of enjoying watching other females.

I get you

She masturbates unsecretly. Send me a text when she's done it, and I reply when I do it.

Mine does and doesn't try to hide it. Walked in on her masturbating last night and was told I was taking too long to get home so she started without me.

how tf would we know if she does it secretly?

stfu mr. know-it-all

finding out?
she can masturbate secretly, you can find out about it and not make her aware that you know it, boomer

she must since I don't fuck her and she doesn't go out

why dont you fuck your wife?
its kind of duty man

no she masturbates openly in bed. sometimes she'll wait for me to go to sleep.

fucking kek
its time to up your game man

sometimes I just don't feel like sex, and sometime she just feels like masturbating. its not a big deal user, im not insecure.

>no she masturbates openly in bed

This. I've walked in from work with her having 3 fingers buried in herself. Sometimes she keeps going and sucks off her fingers after she cums, sometimes she spreads her pussy open and begs for my cock.

If I'm fucking her doggy style and spit on her asshole, she's a good girl and knows she's getting it there, she'll reach back after I pull out of her pussy and shove a couple fingers in or go to town on her clit

>artistic works of fiction and falsehood
*yawn*

satan knows whats up. if you shame them or try to jump in every time they jerk off itll lead to them hiding it and that leads to hiding other she. if you chick wants to jerk it, let her.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DONT HAVE A GOOD SEX LIFE SO NEITHER DO YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

only faggots have wives

my trap girlfriend masturbates a lot without me, but she has to send video.

webdating
kek

Yes she does. I got her a big black dildo and she says she doesnt use it but I know she does.

Kys cuck

The only valid answer for that question is 'I don't know'.

>Answer 'Yes'
If you know then it's not a secret
>Answer 'No'
She could be doing it without you knowing about, rendering your answer incorrect

Check mate autists.

Attached: 1539552417677.jpg (600x574, 57K)

>>artistic

*autistic

FTFY

>t. reeeeedditor

Yes is also a valid answer. It's my answer. My wife keeps her toys in their own drawer next to the bed. I check their positioning inside each day when she goes to work. If they are moved, she secretly masturbated. Case closed.

>>t. reeeeedditot
t. newfag. REEEEEE is an old /r9k/ meme. but you wouldnt know that, because youre a faggot.

wow, sherlock holmes

>t. Expert Redditor Has Spaketh!

if its a secret how the fuck would I know? dumb ass people

>/r9k/
>plebbit
lol wut

Secretly?

I know she does as well as she knows that I do too. No big secret, just busy and our times don't always sync.

imagine being this obsessed with your wife's personal time, insecure andy making sure when her hole is blown out its from a toy and not from Tyrone from work

kill yourself cuck faggot

the autism has arrived.

I'd like to think so... but I am not so sure. I think she genuinely might be dead inside.
I did buy one of those Hitachi wands... and she did admit to trying it without me... but I doubt she does it often.
I really wish there was a fucking pill she could take that would make her interested in sex again. She puts out maybe twice a month, and it's kinda killing me inside.

I'm exactly to opposite. Whenever I have sex with her I also need to masturbate. If she's not ready to take three loads in a night I'm fapping for sure. but if we're in a dry spell than I don;t need to wank at all.What does this even mean?

Yup to interracial gangbangs

Give her testosterone boosters. Testosterone modulates sex drive in women just like it does in men, especially older women.

Removing stress can also help.

You masturbate only when you have sex?

>Give her testosterone boosters. Testosterone modulates sex drive in women just like it does in men, especially older women.
I doubt I can convince her to fuck with her hormones... but I'll look into it.
>Removing stress can also help.
That's the real problem right there. We own a business together... her mother died last year... moved houses... etc etc... lots of stressful shit going on. We went on vacation last winter without the kids and fucked like we were teens again.

Yeah, seriously. I'll have sex and then almost immediately afterwards need to let another one out. I can do it with her again and sometimes shes up for it, but even then I might need to do it a third time afterwards. It's fucking insane.

But if she's away for a couple of days I don't need to fap at all. It's like having sex triggers me or something.

I sure as hell hope so.

How would I know if it's a secret? Dumb shit.

>I doubt I can convince her to fuck with her hormones... but I'll look into it.

You don't need to go that far. look into dietary changes and supplements you can start adding to food. stuff is no joke. takes time to make it work but it can really help.

>That's the real problem right there. We own a business together... her mother died last year... moved houses... etc etc... lots of stressful shit going on. We went on vacation last winter without the kids and fucked like we were teens again.

I don't know how you guys are at communicating, but try talking about these things with her, and talking about how the stress is affecting the intimacy. See if you can figure out any coping strategies or times/ways you guys can get a change of scenery - like the vacation, but smaller and easier - to let some of the stress off. Increasing the intimacy in a relationship can actually help you fight the stress, which can make the relationship more intimate - definitely a feedback loop. Same goes in reverse, though, as you're experiencing. more stree -> less intimacy -> stress feels worse -> even less initmacy etc.

gay

she is probably fucking someone on the side FYI

>I really wish there was a fucking pill she could take that would make her interested in sex again
there is, its call xticy

lol no. we have a few friends we have 3somes with. when she wants to fuck someone else, we work as a team to make it happen, male or female.

We generally do it together when we are feeling lazy, but she does do it alone too, not really secret I guess

This

Can actually repair a broken marriage if you do it together.
Or destroy it if youre a bad match. Either way track down some M (obligatory: test it, too.) And youll be riding high or out searching for new bangs in no time.

seems like samefag but I'll assume it's just a bunch of nerds

she masturbates. It ain't a secret, ever, even if it ain't to me.

Nah its just the obvious joke/logical point.
These are the people whom when an item doesnt scan at the grocery store they say "well i guess its free, lol" or ask tall people how the weather is up there.