My 13 yo sister is staying with my wife and I for a month...

My 13 yo sister is staying with my wife and I for a month. She's been here a couple of weeks now and she's probably the most blue pulled little fuck I've ever met. If I say anything slightly racist/homophobic/bigoted she has a fucking cow and freaks out. My wife is also liberal and bluepilled and I can tell she's getting angry about all the dumb shit my sister says. How can I redpill a little teenager who is probably going to college and about to get brainwashed like a motherfucker?? Help me. Pic related she has a stupid ass haircut like this dumb bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac9xY3spXwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you try putting your dick in her ass?

Show her news articles about niggers kidnapping and torturing little white girls just like her.

It's a REAL quick transformation.

you can't sway someones beliefs with brute force, they've done studies that show when information is presented that directly conflicts with a persons belief system they reject the information subconsciously almost immediately
the best way is to get them to figure it out themself, ask her to explain her viewpoint on one of her leftists ideas that you know beforehand has no logic to it and can't be validated with leftist logic like 'its the moral thing to do' or 'we have a humanitarian responsibility'

continue dropping casual redpills, its your house so your rules, if she doesnt like it she can leave. if she tries anything get legal action

this
fucking debate her and your wife

I've really tried that and I've had her agree with me on the issue of Islamist immigration to Europe but if it has to do with faggots or people of color in America she literally flips shit it's the strangest thing mate

I tried but she woke up and it was really awkward so I told her she took her own clothes off and woke me up trying to fuck me.

Take her to dinner in a terrible ghetto area. Let her witness the atrocities that is the dindus.

Obviously don't carry valuables.

Can you give me some bro? I've saved crime statistics infographics but that's it

Use her own rhetoric and thinking against herself via logic. I argued with a liberal kike once going muh holocaust by then switching the subject to gun rights- if only the Jews had guns they coulda fought off da evul nazis!

Like that.
Don't start off with muh niggers. In fact avoid race and use cultural terms instead- ghetto or urban works. Start off with "baby, with this increase of black on police crime I am worried about you. I know if criminals are willing to break one law they aren't afraid to break another- I don't want anyone to become a rape victim. I know that ghetto culture is full of rape culture and misogyny, I think we should get a gun for self protection".

Best idea so far thanks

As they run off to fuck Trashone Coats jr. or they get graped.

The Jews haven't really come up in conversation yet but the next time I have an argument about gun control I will use that thanks man.

I was kidding. That's probably fastest way for her to get blacked.

Wouldn't happen in a million years dawg I CC everywhere

Show her your ayn rand shrine. I'm sure she'll be impressed and take on your perspective

My wife is half black and we have four kids all blonde haired and blue eyes. Probably not relevant but I always play the race card when I get called out on something racist.

I have a trump shrine in my closet and she called me a racist fuck. I told her trunk has never said anything implicitly racist but she wouldn't listen.....

Trump not trunk

>wife is also liberal and bluepilled

Then WHY did you marry her? Enjoy getting ass raped in prison when she divorces you and you can't pay alimony.

Dump her off in the nigger side of town and let her get culturally enriched a few times.

show her this vid youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be

I watched Stranger Things this weekend and it was set in the 80's and they kept making fun of the losers by calling them gay.

Do kids even get called gaylord anymore?

They learn it at school. You can't compete with 8 hours of school. Anything you accomplish will be undone when she returns to school.

post pics pls.

I WANNA SEE DAT TRUMP SHRINE

Don't be that guy.
>Haha I'm not racist my kids are half black
>Haha I'm not racist I have black friends
>Haha I'm not racist my sisters son is half black

Just say its not an argument or you don't give a fuck. Just make sure its not at work or over social media.

Every time you say something, back it up with proof. It has to be put in her face and it has to be backed up, otherwise you're just spouting bullshit for literally no reason but to spout bullshit. Keep your comments concealed to facts until it's drilled into her brain that you're not just saying shit to say shit. With this sort of exposure, it should begin to open her eyes, since it's not really anything that could be refuted. Her opinions will shift slightly because of that knowledge. Still, you can't force her to tolerate blatant racism and whatnot. That's not how it works.

Kind of a weird video to make a kid watch desu senpai

Have her read about channon christian and christopher newsom. let her know this is how most niggers think of white people and would do it to her if they were able.

i'm not sure if i want this picture to be real or not...

Just telling her facts and stats won't get you anywhere.As gay as this sounds you need to make her understand on an emotional level.

The Warsaw ghetto held out for an extra month due to an armed militia IIRC

>Every time you say something, back it up with proof.
In my experience this only works with men.

>Trying to talk about politics with a 13y/o girl.

I hope this is bait

>if only the Jews had guns they coulda fought off da evul nazis!

I thought, at one point, there was an armed rebellion that worked, it just wasn't a big enough scope to succeed fully.

She's 13. Give her time.

Put on blackface and brutally attack her or something. Don't forget to mumble ebonics in her ear while you're doing it.

This is the best post in this whole thread lmao

>Women
>Logic

>but if it has to do with faggots or people of color in America she literally flips shit it's the strangest thing mate

It's not that strange. It's been (((taught))) to her from a young age. Diversity = strength blah blah blah.

What does that mean? Who knows, but she's been told that every year since she was a kid.

>I AM BEING COMPLETELY HONEST HERE:

tell her you will give her $100.00 cash if she watches 2 hours of Colin Flahwerty's videos. Watch them with her. Grab some snacks and afterwards pay her.

If that doesnt redpill her NOTHING will.

This is my very real advice to you, that WILL work.

youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712

The only way women can be red pilled is through dick. You need to find a good red pilled Chad for her to chase after

you sound like a nigger or a Mexican. Who is married with a 13 year old sister?

The only valuable you should carry anyway is your gun, especially if you live in an area that forces red pills down your throat.

this

Spank her little bare arse.

Tell her that you're taking her out to dinner.
Move to the shadiest part of your town.
Leave her in front of the KFC or McDonalds.

IF she survives, she'll know. If she doesn't, no loss.

I was that way throughout my younger years. My uncle has always been a big Republican and loves everything about America. As an adult I can now have conversations with him about Trump and I think that makes him really happy.

These methods worked on me. I felt pressured and got mad when people would try to shove facts in my face and force me to change opinions that moment. Gradual exposure to information with facts slowly but surely changed my outlook.

It'll be an uphill battle but worth it in the end.

>bigoted she has a fucking cow and freaks out
Please learn the definitions of the words you're using. She is the bigot.

I got some my man. Praise Kek.

You are all living in possibly the worst time for a white male in the west. We are in the largest labor surplus the world has ever seen at the same time where global economy growth and innovation has already peak and is diverting to a flat 0. Continue to go to college, wage slave, and compete with 100s of other males for a the member of the opposite sex that will work 1/100th of the amount you did to get through life. Welcome to hell.

she's 13

who gives a shit.

Women are going insane because they can't live the "princess gimme everything I want now meme" that they were raised to believe they were entitled to have.

When the new great depression happens these types of people will expose themselves in your neighborhoods within the first month of the fall.

We are living in a dangerous time. I see it in people everyday, the ice is thin that they walk on. They are becoming desperate and live in massive denial. People bursting in rage and violence over frivolous things.

I believe it's due to their minds being stunted, lack of mental and physical nutrition, lack of god and spirituality.

If you ever hung out with normies from the city recently, their minds don't go very far. Once their minds get bored, they become hostile and delusional.

They have no sense of duty and surely don't know what it means to love.

Everything is about them, selfishness, self righteous.

>married
>13 year-old sister

you fukkin wot m8?

With your peepee

But...what kind of shit does she say?

Why not? I'm 32 and my oldest brother turns 50 this year.

The best way is to just kill them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac9xY3spXwc

Look at the conversation between these liberals and "Google Videos". At some point he literally gives them a DICTIONARY DEFINITION of a word they're misrepresenting. And they still claim "victory".

tl;dr version
>Trump is a racist!
>how?
>He didn't rent apartments to black people
>yes he did, Trump Management just didn't want to rent to people on welfare
>that's discrimination!
>yeah, based on having no money, not skin color
>discrimination == racism!

These people are just gone man, just kill them all.

I dunno how you do it in your country, but in mine, just retort it reasonably but calmly and if she spergs out, get into sarcasm mode and ask her why is she screaming? Usually that'll make her angry, but do it enough and maybe she'll either shut up or accept she's in the wrong.

And if she called you racist for your views, might as well start there. Don't even look her in the eye, just say it in her vicinity.