DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL?? LMAOO XDD

DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL?? LMAOO XDD

Is this the most cringey and edgy game out there?

Attached: tumom.jpg (411x408, 39K)

Cry more Sup Forumstard

Oh hey, it's been a while. I thought you moved on to the Blasphemous pasta though?

It is though.

>Cry more Sup Forumstard

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (203).png (280x305, 31K)

didnt come across like that at all to me, especially because the old testament is essentially judaism.

Christfags are delusional though. Just as delusional as islamicfags and every other cult

That's not the point of the story

christianity is evil and stupid lol, stop pretending to be religious for edgelord points, go tip your fedora and quote some crime statistics

Next dlc when

Silly burger.
It's a game about the insanity of Americans, not Christians. No matter how stupid both are.

Want to know how I know that manky mutt claws typed this post?

Religion as a whole is retarded and your thread is cancer as fuck. Kill yourself.

>he thinks the game is a critique of religion
Based surface-level retard

>defending cringestianity
gay

Attached: 5Head.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

Enlighten us with what it's actually about, oh chosen one enlightened-one.

your mom is a fucking whore lol

Nice profile picture dude

>this thread

Attached: E45D8786-FB87-4C52-9FB2-C7C8D0BCFBBB.png (852x940, 918K)

>newfags falling for ancient copypasta that is meant to kickstart all Binding of Issac threads
Please return to reddit, all of you.

Okay boomer

>the devil is the final villan
>making deals with the devil literaly takes your health away
>angels are the good guys and give you the best itens in the game for free. all they ask is for you to denounce the devil
sure...

christfag here and this is fine. it's a fun setup/theme for the game + christianity's got a lot of dumb ideas and customs worth parodying and mocking.

Shooting poop.

Attached: 1439645680042.png (570x533, 9K)

It's about isaac not understanding the source of his moms abusive behavior to him, in regards to her frustrations with the loss of the father and isaac's sibling(s?). He thinks that her abuse comes from a divine perspective because he is a fucking child.

Post-modern christcucks that pretend to be religious just because it's novel and trendy are worse than actual religious people.

Attached: 1532633403673.jpg (1440x938, 214K)

what is the creator's obsession with shit? Is he german or something

>Religion that preaches peace
>Evil
wot

It unironically is
t. ex-christian

this

christianity is the single entity that did MORE GOOD for the human race in all of human history than any other entity in all of history
and you cant prove me wrong

isaac has more biblical references than OP could understand

Attached: 1537599229257.jpg (1100x935, 195K)

>religion that preaches unity, compassion and love
>gets split into a gorillion sub-branches, each convinced to be the correct one and branding everyone else as heretics

wot

Attached: 1527279718650.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

It's a fun game, and I'm not a christfag, but it absolutely is cringe and edge as fuck, even without the fedora tipping. Anyone saying elsewise is delusional.

the romans and greeks did more even while being pagan, while Christianity gave us a millennia o the dark ages

It's not that. Isaac thinks he is the cause of his parent's divorce so he sees himself as evil (or demon if you'd like and how he himself calls it) because he is but a child who doesn't understand religion well. His Mother gets abusive to him because Isaac can't let go of his father which angers her causing the abuse

Name one good thing that christianity has done that outweights their atrocities against people who arnt white.

>His Mother gets abusive to him
wrong

>religion tells you to be peaceful of loving
>everyone uses it to justify all their violent acts

Cool

>the romans and greeks did more even while being pagan, while Christianity gave us a millennia o the dark ages

Attached: 1575378384263.jpg (218x250, 8K)

>Basedboy Wojak (203).png
the idea of there being another 202 of these saved on your computer makes me very sad

Attached: 1530215540003.png (1440x1533, 1.37M)

saved europe from black plague
how many schools have they built?
how many colages?
how many orphanages?
how many old folks home?
how many homeless shelters?
how many feeding centers for the poor?
how many hospitals?
how many lives were saved by nums taking care of sick people for no other reason than the love for god?

You see it in his nightmares on loading screens

Deja Vu! I have been in this place before!

Attached: DEJA VU.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Christianity is consistently stupid and evil. They use a fairytale book they've never even really read to justify their prejudice and hatred.

real life christians are even more horrifying than isaac's mother

they found a way to institutionalize torture, human trafficking, and execution, all done through the state so they can pretend their hands are clean while they chatter among themselves in sunday mass with their republican friends about how good and merciful they all are

biggest bunch of shitheads on the entire planet, even muslims aren't this criminally insane

not giving you any b umps for this b8 m8, but considering 90% of the fags who unironically post their edgy crusader/calvinist memes on Sup Forums and /his/ were raised agnostic and haven't even been to church. what's more, as soon as they realize their life isn't improving and it stops making them happy, they'll drop it in favor of some other shitty contrarian meme. it's the same thing that happened to libertarianism, atheism and neo-conservatism, all of which used to be unironically advocated for here.

Isn't the creator a Christian?

If you think this game is anti Christian then you are fucking retarded. Isaac dreamed about all this shit, he wasn't even really abused.

If you get nothing more than
>"DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL?? LMAOO XDD"
from the binding of issac then you are actually a dribbling troglodyte retard

>b-but bro you're just a fat neckbeard fedora tipper look I posted an image of you!!! HAHA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT XDDD

Attached: fedoira.jpg (474x528, 22K)

pretty sure muslims strap bombs to kids

Attached: Annotation 2019-12-04 113937.png (609x341, 40K)

Oh look, another retard that didn't even got past the fucking intro.

>Christianity is consistently stupid and evil. They use a fairytale book they've never even really read to justify their prejudice and hatred.

Attached: 1575471041800.png (703x800, 37K)

>love for god
That's not a pure motive. Shouldn't they be doing it for the love of their patients?

>Is this the most cringey and edgy game out there?
you spelt hatred wrong; and just because it shits on your religion doesn't make it edgy. Its pretty tame all things considered.

>criticizes Christianity
>won’t go anywhere near Islam

This is why I’ll never respect liberals who are “anti-religion” and decide to throw that theme in their vidya. You’re not brave for attacking a religion that isn’t going to fight back.

Just because they disagree doesn't make them hateful towards each other

I don't know how some people can fall for this bait anymore

>even muslims aren't this criminally insane

Sure thing Abdul, in Yurop they mow down our people with trucs, eviscerate innocente people at concert, and slit the throat of random people.

Things that Christians stopped doing a thousand year ago.

Its part of the meme retard

>no argument
why are christcucks like this?

If you think christianity is bad, just wait until you hear about Islam!

It's funny how much Sup Forums flip flops on the topic of religion.
>Inb4 Sup Forums isn't one person.
You might as well be, you sheep.

*ahem*

FUCK KEEPER, that's all.

>>no argument
>why are christcucks like this?

Attached: 1575454120703.jpg (785x731, 101K)

So what? The random nightmares of his life are just his imagination?

No shit because it's contrarian central, if you were here during the Bush era you would have known that this place was pretty left leaning libertarian back in the day.

All religions are like that. Islam, judaism, christianity are all especially guilty, but even modern culture and especially extreme politics on either side can have the same effect of creating blind zealots.

you did it user!

It isn't a criticism of the religion itself, it's a criticism of people who do crazy shit in the name of Christianity.

Easy, Taoism. Meshed well with the philosophy of Confucianism to create a society that gave Europe all of their important tools for advancement. Imagine if the Europeans hadn't gotten the Four Great inventions, the compass, gunpowder, paper, and printing.

>Tfw by the end you know that most of the initial plot was bullshit Isaac made up and his mother's craziness had little to do with religion, as both characters are filled with grief that Isaac's alcoholic gambling father either left them or offer himself.

yes it does

see: the US from 1800 to 1950

The fact that sun worshipping retards like you get mad about this game just makes it that much better.

I'm aware, and you're certainly right.
Still, it's funny to see such aggressively fedora behavior for the sake of shitposting.

t. born in a christian family

Even if that is, what I said about Isaac thinking he's evil it's still right

>The brown one is worse!
Yeah, no shit, that doesn't change the fact that all religion is fucking detrimental to society, or perhaps more accurately, religious zealots are detrimental to society. The supposed rational and reasonable individuals of faith do nothing to disassociate with or chastise the retards.

It's not even about Christianity being evil though

I forget what it's called and don't care enough to google it but there's said to be this effect that happens to people who become extremely successful, where they get stuck in life at exactly the point they became rich. i.e. movie stars who made it big end up having the same tastes and opinions from 10 years ago because they are no longer living in normie reality

I think this kind of thing happened to all the meme developers from early 2000s newgrounds like Edmund and Tommy Refenes, they are 40 year old boomers permanently stuck in the time when it was cool to hate on christianity and george bush. Look at their twitter accounts.

Attached: bloom.jpg (1000x646, 138K)

>Sup Forums tries to defeat npcs by making christianity an npc thing again
wheeeewwww

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

At the very least catholics and orthodoxes can't stand each other, any religious person from Russia will tell you that. Protestants in America have their heads so much up their asses they don't care what's happening to the other branches, unless the pope gets destituted, in wich case they'll parade in the streets yelling told you so.
Then you get people like Jehovah's witnesses who will tell anyone else other than them is wrong because they allow blood transfusions.

Isn't the whole point of the game that the voice is actually Satan tricking her

yeah but whitout the christian church there backing europe up they would not have survived long enough to use said inventions

after all with the constant vikings raids if christians monks did not dedicate their entire lives to preserve knowledge we would not be having this conversation today

Also, Europe since the Scism of Rome and Martin Luther's 95 Thesis

Go tell that to the Cathars

Christianity is the medieval version of marxism. It wasn't until the west embraced the pagan values during the renaissance we actually made some progress.

>everyone always uses the old testament to shit on christianity
>no one shits on Judaism for it

this is so absolutely moronic that you can only find shit like this on Sup Forums

Oy vey, shut it down

>progress
>inventions
>advancement
im talking about saving human lifes here user
doing GOOD thing for people

but if you want to talk about inventions most of the major inventions were made by christians and people that studied in christian universities

as a christian, the game accurately depicts t*levangelical types

He doesn't hate on christianity though. He's a fat cunt but this work, while abstract, has an honest discourse about Christianity, since that is like his favourite subject to complement about.

That's because (((They))) won't let you

Ok nigger

When was the last time you saw religion portrayed positively in a videogame?

Attached: 1575385072946.jpg (1288x1541, 139K)

It's not an entity you fucking spook