White people

>white people
>white

Alright, this meme needs to stop. Most "white" people are literally indo-europeans, therefore poo in loos, Mediterranean "white" people were racemixing with Moors, Greeks, Huns and what not, and above all, the white race literally originated in Africa!

I mean wake up already, white people are not white. Period.

this is all a joke, right? If not... too funny.

Face it, white people are not white, never were, never will be.

You got us, we should finally admit to being beige people and stop the charade.

I mean, no one is actually white.

I'm a pale motherfucker, but you don't need to take a colour study class to know what beige is.

I'm Caucasian. Not white.

>Based Leaf

I think ur just mad maldova is african-tier.

>be American
>get shot by niggers
>call other people african-tier on the internet

WHITE people are not WHITE

.......?

Well starFISH is not actually a FISH.

BTFO WHITE PEOPLE ON SUICIDE WARCH

Can I buy your daughter or sister?

I have neither. You can buy my boipucci, though, I want to be sissified by your superior non-white cock.

How much?

Well I don't really care about the money, I just crave your non-white cock, let's make it a symbolic sum, say $1. Btw how much is that in pounds after brexit? About 1 trillion?

The dollar is worth less than the pound. A dollar is worth 76p.

Moldovan boipucc thread then

Don't you need to go deal with the town rapist?

The meme of "white people" in general needs to stop. "White people" aren't a thing. White people are individuals, we aren't a collective, because we are civilized. We aren't barbarians like black people are. That's why they see themselves as a collective.

Black people always try to be like "Oh that's such a white thing to do". No it's not. There are black stereotypes, like eating watermelon and fried chicken and drinking grape juice. But there are no "white" behaviors or mannerisms. When you silly black people see someone who you think is "acting white", that person is just not conforming to the standards that don't exist anyway. They're not "acting white".

I am the town rapist, straya.

>But there are no "white" behaviors or mannerisms
Having a job? Paying taxes? Abiding the law?

Those are things I expect out of every human being.

What the fuck is a Moldova, some sort of cocktail?

You are correct, I hate that word.
>Negroid
>Caucasian
>Mongoloid
>Australoid
>Native American

"white people" are European Caucasians. There are Mediterraneans, Iberians, Celtics, Germanic and Slavs.

It's discount Romania