There are no evil people, only people who are acting evil because of something conflicting them

There are no evil people, only people who are acting evil because of something conflicting them.

Attached: 220403FA-94DD-4A64-8F60-281E91D6578D.jpg (600x906, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vGSAq-lUWac
youtu.be/Dxmadzb0ZcE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

edgy kid wants to be deep. stfu poetry fag

Attached: 1575445525980.gif (300x268, 1.2M)

Wrong, Some believe all people are evil, and are born with natural instinct to be evil. Don't blame society for your evilness, it's instinct.

I have a 3 step plan for you
>Go to the grocery store
>Buy waffles
>Kill yourself faggot

Elaborate

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Attached: JGEUIJGG.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Attached: 1575311163958.jpg (936x960, 154K)

I’ve been here wins 09 don't @ me nigger

You are splitting hairs.

Evil men are the product of bad programming. But they are still evil men.

Some evil men can change. Some are absolutely recalcitrant.

Sure, even the full-blown psychopathic serial killer is the product of abuse as a kid. He wasn't destined to be evil. He was as much a victim as anybody. But he is what he is now, which is evil.

Evil need not mean "supernaturally demonic." It is simply a description of volitional behavior, which itself has a nature determined by material causes. Whether or not the immaterial mind is capable of truly overriding material is one of the more challenging/fascinating questions.

youtu.be/vGSAq-lUWac

Attached: Screenshot_20191204-100742_Instagram.jpg (1068x1012, 425K)

Even the most psychotic killer is still s good person, they’ve done bad things.

Wrong. A man who willfully murders another man is not a good person. Maybe they have the potential to be one some day, but as they are, without effortful self-reflection and correction, they are evil men who will continue to commit evil acts. Compassion is fine. Denial is not.

You don't know what you're talking about.
I've known evil people.

also psychotic and psychopathic are not the same thing

psychosis is not really morally relevant
psychopathy is

Someone killing his wife because he thought God told him to is not necessarily evil. Someone killing his wife for the life insurance is.

This moral, good-vs-evil dichotomy is bullshit. The only thing that is true: You are a creature, a manifestation in the universe. You will do what you do, not because it's you chose it (whatever 'you choosing' means), but because the infrastructure of your brain dictates these controlled limbs and muscles will do this. You're deterministic. Good and evil are just caricatures we use to simplify the world for our monkey brains.

A rock that falls on a person is not a good nor evil rock. The universe of the rock is neither good or evil. You are a rock that's more interesting to watch.

STFU on your philosophy garbage, welcome to the real world.

Wrong, humans are bad since birth, babies are shit, if you dont teach them to be good they will be selfish and a piece of shit

You are so naive and so typical. I hope you're able to break out of that prison. It's fucking hell to live in it.

Before
>muh boomer

I was exactly like you. I despise religion and mysticism. I would argue determinism is arbitrary--based on nothing but the say-so of people in authority and the masses at large.

youtu.be/Dxmadzb0ZcE

Except humans have the ability to choose. A rock doesn't

> only people who are acting evil because of something conflicting them

which makes them evil. retard

Attached: 700.jpg (208x326, 10K)

Many years working in mental hospitals has taught me that evil people exist.

Attached: 7469EDD6-78CC-40AF-A175-E4585F9DA67C.jpg (1428x2000, 781K)

OP: white kid with no real experience around the world or with niggers to see how limited and deterministic and hopeless people are.

Lots of people's issues come from childhood, like 90% of their issues from life when they were too young to have any control or feel secure and didn't get it when they needed it. That's where it stems from, they are reacting to how their parents did when they grew up, most aren't even aware of it, it's automatic for them and they don't see what's wrong. If someone hits you with a stick, are you mad at the stick? When people hurt you they are like the stick, they are taking all those feelings out on you because you are there and they are in pain. Once you realize they are all just sticks it's much easier to let shit slide and not take it personal, maybe even have some pitty for them. Still though, fuck niggers, they aren't sticks but a cancer.

Sadly, even with what I said here some people just need to be out down humanely.

They weren’t born evil nigger brains, exactly my point

and why are they evil?

Why would I chose to believe something I see as untrue, and discard something that is obvious?

I've seen enough to identify the pattern. People are nothing more than self-important apes. If you (hopefully) believe the universe is deterministic - that is, the physics and motion, and therefore chemical reactions and interactions of mass and volume is dictated by reliable or even dynamic, but innate laws of the universe - why would the trajectory of a ball be deterministic, and the concept of your brain being comprised of millions of balls interacting with other balls not be? What about your arrogant little brain makes it magically un-deterministic free-will encompassing?

Interesting, legendary case of obvious determinism: Man with a family starts unexpectedly changing personality. Kills family one day, gets on sniper tower, shoots innocents and then himself. Death note reads: 'Something strange is going on. Please open and observe my brain, as I think there's something wrong with it.' The autopsy later found a tumor growing and squeezing the his amygdala - section of the brain which regulates emotions.

What the fuck, how am I supposed to know that, and then take your shitty advice and 'change my mind ur in prison'? Fuck yourself midget.

Behavior isn’t totally inherited as you might think it is, It’s more habit wise like smoking rather than hostility or anger. probably around 90-95% of a child’s morals and personality traits develop during their developmental stages as a child and through their early adult hood. Ergo, children are not born evil or good they’re born neutral and their surroundings mold them

So it's what they're born into that makes them evil. Don't most killers come from cities and single mothers?

They physically and emotionally harm others for their own pleasure with no regard to the wellbeing of their victims.

not what they’re born into necessarily because they still have time to be influenced later in life, for instance my father grew up as a drug dealer without a father and he’s done very well for me and my family in the present

And what causes them to perform these actions?

Still evil tho. Saying "hurr blurr every evil person is just conflicted" is fucking retarded. If what their actions can not be reasonably and morally justified through their conflictions, they are evil. Justified, not explained. I dont give a shit if Ahmad had a really tough childhood or if Tyrone needs to buy a new pair of nikes, if they harrass our women or poison or people they need to be executed in the streets, for they are evil.

Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.

Attached: boomstick.jpg (1152x720, 86K)

Attached: 8D2E8302-0A62-423D-8D8B-2234FDB5F2E1.jpg (1200x1200, 198K)

But what is "evil" ?