Sup Sup Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

Sup Sup Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

My girlfriend is amazing 99% of the time. But there will be times when I'm not in the mood and she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious.

I've confronted her about this many times and she just doesn't get it. What do Sup Forums?

Please if you're an incel or a virgin don't bother giving me advice. Thanks.

Attached: 801.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

>Please if you're an incel or a virgin don't bother giving me advice. Thanks.
Says the guy asking Sup Forums.

If she's awesome 99% of the time, just deal with it. I'm sure your an asshole at least 1% of the time, and she deals with your bullshit...

Also, post nudes.

Just cuddle her faggot

I said no incels. Fuck off.

Tits or gtfo

don't live with a woman and this wont be a problem. so what if she is clingy 2-3 times a week. the rest of the time is yours to hold your dick

Fuck off Chad. You're just posting this to make us all feel bad.

Asks for advice, calls anyone who tells him what he doesn’t want to hear an incel.

Bro fucking cuddle her and deal with it or leave. If you’ve talked and it hasn’t changed then it won’t. It literally come down to if you think she’s worth dealing with the clingy behavior. If she is, then drop being a complete faggot and cuddle her, if she’s not (which is an okay thing to admit) then don’t lead her on and leave her.
You deserve someone who isn’t going to annoy you and she deserves someone who doesn’t just put up with her need for affection.

Bye faggot

go suck some nigger cock, that will show her!

Sounds like you'll just have to retreat somewhere to relax when you're in a shitty mood. I get it, I don't even want to be touched sometimes. Seems she doesn't learn easily, so until she does, you'll have to find somewhere to chill when you need to. How long have you been together? People have to be able to pick up some things about you after a while.

Trust me men die for chicks like her. If you don’t want it you don’t deserve it.
Seems more like a YOU problem.
Don’t ruin someone else’s fuckin life. But if you can’t handle it. You don’t deserve it.
Any day/time my chick wants to cuddle/kiss/fuck I do it right then an there because I know at least someone loves me.
Plus don’t go to Sup Forums for relationship advice faggot.

just tell her youre not in the mood or have a headache or are on your period

Honestly man you’re young. I had a gf that was this way. If you like her then you’ll put up with it. If you can’t handle her neediness then move on to another less messy girl. You’ll find that you may miss her though just a warning. All girls are needy in there own ways. So figure out if you want to put up with it now with her or later with someone else.

This. Also my GF tits.

Attached: received_506541883281947.jpg (1080x1920, 87K)

>this guy brought a solid point. Imma tell him he's an incel to void said point

Attached: 30grof.jpg (1699x1920, 231K)

*motorboat noises*

Indeed

Attached: IMG_20191019_101451.jpg (1080x1920, 264K)

The alternative is an emotionally distant, selfish, and casually insulting gf who thinks your lucky to pay for her lifestyle. If that's your thing go for it.

Don’t be a bitch boy, set some boundaries but keep her, trust me, enjoy it while it lasts because you’ll miss it like a motherfucker if you break up with her

keep them coming bro

Although I’m in a relationship where if I see a hot chick I can just straight up ask to fuck and my girl would set a threesome. It’s pretty neat.

Actually nevermind fuck you faggot, break up with her she’s too good for you. If you’re not gonna take everyone’s similar advice then just fucking break up with her but don’t tell her it’s because of her clingy-ness that will ruin her

This is Sup Forums.Post nudes or GTFO out bitch, stop whining about ur problems and calling us incels

Honestly bro to each they own but I like it. I've had girls who do this and girls who don't. The ones who don't are just more cold in my experience. The grass ain't always greener on the other side. Seems like she loves u and is really into u. My advice just give it to her and appreciate her affection

If she wants more physical affection than you're able to put out then you should find her a daddy on the side.

Cut off your cock and let’s boys fuck your wholes you faggot. Like why ask for advice if you aren’t going to listen. You’ll regret it one day op

whenever my wife starts getting annoying with the kisses and cuddles I just start tickling her and being like "you want attention? I'll give it to you" and she regrets being needy and leaves me alone. works like a charm ggs.

break up with her so she can someone else happy. there are people out their who actually need this kind of love. go look for a girl that fits you better and stop wasting everyones time.

1% bad vs 99% good is a pretty damn good ratio, OP. I feel sorry for your girlfriend. Grow the fuck up.

Fuck her good and put her to bed and enjoy your free time. I do this shit on the daily so I can chill and game with the homies.

Fucking nice, she'll give you some good children.

Attached: received_3086793744728485.jpg (1080x1920, 127K)

post more

Punch the cunt, show her who is the boss

Got any of her ass?

Oh it's this faggot again. Been a while since you posted the exact same thread.

Break up with her and finally admit you are a flaming faggot.You have a good woman who wants your attention and you bitch about it.Keep acting like a little bitch before shes sucking another guys dick while they are cuddling.

> muh garbage censored pics
neck yourself you massive fucking pussy faggot

You seem mad incel.

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (640x640, 76K)