Discussion Question - Some people argue...

Discussion Question - Some people argue, the fervent use of cell phones and social media are causing a loss of social skills. Agree or disagree?

Attached: murca.jpg (960x958, 188K)

hhhhmm yes the floor is made of floor

>cell phones make you retarded
Retard.

Typical

Most people know this is true. However social media has done wonders for professional networking.

give me a hand with my homework. Ill toss you some pics of my ex.

that is how I attacked it too.
I used linkedin and shit.

I'm not convinced of that, but they do shorten attention spans and are more addictive than cigarettes when combined with social media.

meh... social skils , social media.

Smartphones do contribute to that. 10-15 years ago you'd see a group of classmates on a bus or train talking.
Now they still do, but more and more do I see them just looking at their phone all the time not comunicating with each other at all.

I used to be a convince store kid. Talking about the weather, and the broncos. (fuck team sports)

>loss of social skills
What do you mean? From what I'm seeing society is more liberal and social than ever. Try a smile and wave.
If youre trying to meet women just be realistic and honest. Alot of girls just wanna fuck and hang out.
If social media stops you from fucking or meeting people then the problem might be you.

Attached: 1572586659237.gif (498x346, 732K)

Women dont flirt the same. That and the yoga pants did if.

Loss of social skills, warped sense of task/reward, burnt out dopamine, strained retinas, signal frequencies being received by our heads (the skull acts as an antennae, you can even test this fact with electronic car keys by using your skull to boost the signal range.)

etc etc etc the modern world is destroying our species etc etc etc

don't forget to like and subscribe. Don't forget to reply to those emails. don't forget to check those snapchats. don't forget to reply to those Facebook messages. don't forever to check 4xhan. don't forget to check your bank. don't forget to check your schedule. don't forget to do your laundry - woaw, woaw, that's irl - come back to your phone.

you just got a text.

Attached: image0-4.jpg (1079x605, 105K)

Definitely agree. I used to be able to socialize just fine until I became a NEET. All I ever use to socialize now is my phone. I swear sometimes when I’m out in public that I have autism. I don’t think and act the way that I used to anymore. Can hardly look at another person now.

No. You're wrong. There are still conservative girls that like decent convos and new experiences.
You just gotta cool it my guy. They will talk to you if you're not creepy. Dress nice and smile.
Dude this is common fucking sense.
Not everyone lives in their phones. Wtf is wrong with you? Tell me about your experiences because I am stumped.

I just wanted to talk about social skills.

Im good. You good?

we can talk about anything

What are social skills?
Is it being able to hold a conversation with a stranger without shitting yourself? Huh?

im talking about homework.
Discussion Question - Some people argue, the fervent use of cell phones and social media are causing a loss of social skills. Agree or disagree?

Lol it's a stupid argument. First let's define social skills.

my homework doesnt know what Sup Forums is.

define social skills

social skills and social media.

horrible horrible people.....

Lol

Attached: small-brain-blank-template-imgflip-53174013.png (500x707, 94K)