What are your honest opinions on this man?

What are your honest opinions on this man?

He's a brainlet

The average American is only vaguely aware of his soccer career, can't name a single team he's played for, and only know him for his modeling.

freekicks 99
looks 99
rest average
also la galaxy, galatico
that is all this guy is noteworthy for

i literally didn't know who he was until bend it like beckham came out

That Miami club of his is never going to be supported by the community, and probably be sold and relocated in less than ten years, imho.

reminder

I have nothing against Dave Franco

Overrated brainlet

Fuck the queen for not knighting him already desu.

Great player that became kind of overrated and then years later underrated because everyone began to write him off as an underwear model and forgot that he was actually quite amazing.

Forgot to list that he got married to Posh Spice.

I'll support it [spoiler]from Tallahassee[/spoiler]

A nice bloke, hard worker, honest.

Glad he didnt get knighted,

Do football players get knighted? Does anyone get knighted for just playing sports?

you need to be exceptional and win things.

Most of our 1966 winners got knighted, a lot of Olympians too

but Beckham won fuck all for England so no knighthood, I think he's got a CBE or MBE though, basically a shit tier honor that any cunt can get

Its an OBE, the shittest of all honors.

I was looking at athletes that had been knighted, and I saw Sir Alex Ferguson. He was the manager at Manchester United. Beckham played for him for most of his career. Beckham won under him, so why did he get knighted and not Beckham?

Because Ferguson has spent like 3 decades at Manchester Utd and is one of the most successful managers in football history.

Beckham won a little fraction of the amount of Ferguson's titles and also left England for Madrid eventually.

overrated. if it wasnt for his looks nobody would even remember who he was.

Right, went back and saw how long Ferguson was there. So, he was knighted for his total body of work over the years. Were any of the players who played under him during those years knighted as well?

Don't think so, no

You'd have to win the World Cup or at the very least the Euros for either England, Scotland, Wales or Norn Ireland to be considered for a knighthood as a player I think.

Thanks man, appreciate the information.

nice

underaged out

>le he can cross one trick pony guy

1996 England would have won the Euros if Beckham had been born 7 years earlier.

fuck you sven i am 12 and i can do whatever i want cuck!!!111!!!!11

Actually underrated football wise due to the fact he's a celebrity outside of it, if he was fast he would be an all time great

Odious, snivelling, fame-hungry cunt

>Most of our 1966 winners got knighted,
Most didn't at all

better than scholes but worse than lampard and gerrard

bit of a douchebag but harmless

Sir Andrew Murray

Thick as pigshit. Don't care for him.

I have never seen a player so many perfect Crosses, corners and free kicks so consistently.

Disliked because he is a pretty boy poser and so ppl actually think the ugly mutt Scholes is better

i would literally kill for his facial hair, easily a 10/10 beard

Underrated.

Hi, Dave.