Just started watching this...

Just started watching this, is Morty actually learning disabled like his parents imply or is it because he has missed so much school due to Rick's shenanigans they assume him to be because of how neglectful they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences#Lack_of_empirical_evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=rEBPttt4IBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are many forms of intelligence. Morty doesn't do well in school and isn't a scientist like Rick, so he is assumed to be stupid.
But Morty is probably the most realistic and philosophically insightful character in the show, but no one grades you on that.

Yes, he could be an Aspie even.

Morty doesn't seem like he has the mannerisms from what I've seen to be an aspie or autist so far.

alright brainlet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_multiple_intelligences#Lack_of_empirical_evidence

Oh boy, this is sure to get me Reddit gold

he doesn't walk like he has aspergers but his hand movements are autist especially in season 2 and definitely shows signs of anti social personality syndrome because he is disrespectful to his elders

>But Morty is probably the most realistic and philosophically insightful character
this, sometimes it's even unspoken too, e.g., when he buries his alternate self

i´ll just leave this over here...

youtube.com/watch?v=rEBPttt4IBE

His parenting wasn't really good.

>american education system
Morty didn't stand a chance. Should have just checked out of school like Rick told him.

His level of intelligence is like stewie's ability to be heard speaking by others. Whatever fits the situation that's what they go with. This is why you'll notice his intelligence yo-yo's through the series. Understanding him like a person with an absolute, definable intelligence is not possible.

>IMG_3332

fuck off ifag

It's actually a one off joke that is never touched again

it's interesting to note that decline in the usa's world rankings coincides directly with the rise of subhumans fromm mexico and central american flooding into the usa. weird! it's like if you replace half your country with 80 iq savages things start to go to shit

Quads of truth

He isn't smart as in a high IQ but he has an understanding of life that seems to be resilient to the insane shit that happens to him. It's impressive that he's able to stay mentally healthy in the face of being raped by an alien king, burying his own corpse and seeing everyone he knows and loves turned into Cronenberg monsters.

Like fuck man, even Rick suffers from depression. Morty just rolls with the punches and keeps himself together quite well.

>Morty just rolls with the punches and keeps himself together quite well.
Morty has been getting more violent as the series progresses. The purge episode for example.

I'd say he's more like Fry rather than Stewie

REEEEEEEEddit isn't going to take it anymore after Hillary's loss.

The cracks are certainly beginning to show

>kills a shit ton of people in murderous rage (repressed angry, resentment, whatever from other episodes surely)
>character is safe joke
>candy bar has thing removed that is supposed to make one more violent

Dun dun dunnn!

Don't make excuses for the fact that Americans hate to read

If Morty browsed Sup Forums he would be smart, based and redpilled

He's on the path to becoming evil Morty.

>it's like if you replace half your country with 80 iq savages things start to go to shit

Or you found the country of America. Or were all those whites who came over a bunch of sophisticated well doers?

Morty is just supposed to be relatable for the target audience. As Rick says, school isn't a place for smart people. He's supposed to represent the people who fancy themselves "smart, but just not good at school". Dumb fucks who did poorly in school who still think their special love that kind of shit.

M...MORTY *burp* M...M..MORTY *burp* *burrrp* MORTY

Morty was retarded before Rick showed up

>beats some random person up for wearing a t-shirt.

He's pretty justified in being disrespectful though

>Buff Summer will never dom you
It hurts

>person
I think you mean NAZI you fascist SCUM

>their special
You're certainly the type of person I'd look to pass judgement on the intelligence of others :)

>impressive that he's able to stay mentally healthy
he's not mentally healthy

Like Dan Harmon

>cartoon violence
dear god
remember when wiley e coyote just tried to kill roadrunner to eat him!

If you're one guy, this is really pathetic.

Up until now, you've gotten almost no attention and it's great. If more people were responding to you this thread would be a shit show of unrelated bullshit instead of people talking about a TV show. This is what Sup Forums could be.

What are you up to in your life?

DUBS DON'T LIE

I couldn't agree with them for this. It was literally the most random character who did nothing except walk outside with a shirt on.

Reddit and Morty became shit at this moment for me

I found this very hateful and offensive.
#BOYCOTTRICKANDMORTY

>disrespectful to his elders
>parents are in a toxic relationship
>grandpa is crazy as fuck

do YOU have social issues to not see this?

Jesus Christ take it easy, they beat up other people too for some really minor shit, it's just a joke.

I agree, it's not like the guy knew he was wearing a swastika, he may have thought it just looked cool and wanted to show it off to the world.

Could it be because his grandparents engage in cuckoldry?

>durrr horse surgeon
>durr random gratuitous violence is so funny
>someone in the show is a cynical asshole to everyone, really unique to this show!

This show is fucking stupid.