Russia is not for life, it is for depressed being during a whole lifetime

Russia is not for life, it is for depressed being during a whole lifetime.
These dead/tired/bored faces everywhere, ~70% of 25+ y.o. russians barely make ends meet
We're toxic not because we're stupid or something like that, it's because of this hard life, in cold and no money

Attached: doomer.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I'll answer your questions for a while, about life here

bump

kys then

why not migrate somwhere?

I'll try to get some money and run away in canada, if I succeed I will create another thread

Russian user, what about that internet firewall? I know nothing about it except that it exists.

i dont think i can easily get CoML anywhere, except CIS countries
we will be separated soon, recently providers were obliged to decrypt traffic coming from users, I think in 3 years we will be separated as China

Why Canada? We're cold and shitty like Russia, but with jewish gay propaganda everywhere. 70%+ of 25+ yr old Canadian's barely make ends meet. We can barely afford to eat bugs, our cities are full of chinks and poos, and our housing is some of the most expensive in the world. Surely you would aim for better than here.

Just come to Germany. Many Russians over here.

What does the average Russian think about America and Americans?
How big of a difference is there between people from a big city like Moscow and the people from smaller towns out in the boonies?
Do people actually believe all the crazy stories Putin puts out about himself?
How do Russians feel about America now under Trump compared to previous times under other presidents?

most Russians want a change of government, but the state is huge, police and military structures are huge, and the government does not want to vacate their seats, by all means, so we are content with corruption and withdrawal of money from the budget.
I just don't know what to do here

We dont blame you. We know your government is oppressive. Ours is shit too.

What do you do for a job? Do you guys have welfare programs or does the government steal everything?

Are russian girls easy to fuck? They seem slutty

boomers, as a result of watching TV and state channels saturated with propaganda, think that America is a continuous "lack of spirituality", terrorism, threats to the world
zoomers want to move here

personally I think I can't stand all this LGBT insanity and police brutality

about the difference between Moscow and the rest of Russia: Muscovites say "there is no life behind the Moscow road ring".
And indeed, in terms of development in all cities except St. Petersburg and Moscow is a complete lag

social programs are dead and almost nonexistent,
people work hard for pennies, an average of $ 230 a month

but torrent

Wat. Just use a vpn or seedbox

i'd be half tempted to marry a russian woman to get her out of the land of Czar Vladimir I. Bonus points for her being a fellow user, especially with common interests.

I don't want the direction of the US to go to be more Russia-like. How would things such as onion routing being affected by the latest telecom stuff?

Come to Sweden! Mi gf is russian :)

in the last 2 years, I have had 8 girls of whom fucked 6, for 3 of them it was the first time, the other 2 of them gave me on the first date.
but I think that everything is rosy just me, I was lucky to be handsome

I torrent all the time without vpns and have never had any problems. If you're concerned just use one but other than that Germany is great for Russians. My parents are Russian too

I thought you were so serious about this that it wouldn't help

Have a Russian wife. Fucks good, cooks well. Would not change.

Attached: 1575398448874.jpg (180x320, 14K)

Move to St. Petersburg, it's quite European and you can earn good money if you are no fag.

It's perfectly fine

you write that it is so easy to migrate, but I am not sure that any Western state will simply issue a visa to a Russian
I will at least need to have unrealistically demanded professional skills, a lot of money to start with and a perfect knowledge of English (with which, to be honest, I have problems)

So not like my experiences with women here in the US. One is lucky to have a woman that would do any of that. Last g/f was great in bed, but had to take care of her like a kid despite her being in her 20s. You win in the woman department.

calm down aspie

Go to Finland, get a Schengen Visa, search for work in a European country or as Aupair. Get a perm visa. Finished. Did this 4 years ago.

Thanks and yes, she is great. BUT expensive. Russian women need men with money and status. I have both, she wouldn't let me fuck her if I haven't had buy her a Mercedes or bags 'n shit.

Attached: IMG-20190613-WA0008.jpg (1191x1478, 81K)

okay, comrades, I'm leaving
I think I should think about migration more seriously now
but I'm still scared of the fact that somewhere abroad, no one will understand me, I do not feel the depth of the language in English, as in Russian
every word and every letter in the Russian language expresses a thousand emotions and feelings, English btw is soulless

Sad

East coast Canada and making 60k at 21 so speak for yourself loser lmao.