Why is Hollywood so regressive?

Why is Hollywood so regressive?

It's not the 1950's anymore why can't they hire gobbledygooks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M1-tP_3dDrc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>one character is a robot
>one character is a white man playing a white man in a chinese movie made by a chinese crew with a chinese director

It would be so much easier to take this shit seriously if they put the tiniest bit of effort into it. Asian actors really do get the shittiest end of the stick in Hollywood-- that was my biggest issue with #OscarsSoWhite. Black people are the most represented of any minority.

>That's T-shirt

So brave

>Emma
pretty rude

fwiw casting Emma Stone as a half asian/half hawaiian character was weird af, but it was the least of that movie's problems. Aloha was awful.

I get the others, but who is Matt supposed to be?

Matt Damon? Was he supposed to be a rice cooker or something?

They hire Asians. They make up 6% of the population. They cant be front and center all the time or 90% of the cast. What they need to do is hire more white people. 70% of the population should be represented somewhere remotely close to 70% of the time.

More importantly, why is Hollywood erasing black women from history?

youtu.be/M1-tP_3dDrc

These t-shirts are so fucking cringeworthy.

The average person considers Jews to be white so your point is meaningless, no one differentiates between them

The Jew fears the Samurai.

should they hire gooks just because they're gooks though?

>posting fake stats
Why are you so insecure

Jews dont consider whites to be jews. They literally do genetic tests to make sure you are jewish to be a citizen in Israel. So you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

This

TOP KEK

Jew is a subset of white

But they don't consider themselves as white, you stupid goy.

Yes, I imagine. The trouble The Great Wall ran into was the dissonance in viewpoint between a Mainland Chinese director and Asian-American activists in America. To Zhang Yimou, working with Damon & Pascal was a sign of making it - getting genuine American movie stars to be in his movie - not just some washed-up action stars, but an actual Oscar winner - talk about prestige! To him, there's no shortage of Asian actors or Asian stories, because he lives & works in Asia. But on the other side of the Pacific, the perspective changes - now it's Asians being put into supporting roles so that the lead can be given to a white guy, again. Because that's how it always is when an American blockbuster visits Asia. And they don't want to rely just on Asian cinema for Asian stories, because being Asian-American is its own experience, they want to be part of America.

As Obi-Wan said, a great many things in life depend on a certain point of view. That's a stellar example of how divergent points of view can be. Both of these perspectives are true, for their points of view.

Feminine asain woman do not work with cultural Marxist theory, and so must be marginalised.

Fucking this

slope

>They literally do genetic tests to make sure you are jewish to be a citizen in Israel
Holy fuck, those literal Nazis. Why doesn't anyone try to stop this?

Because you whites are too busy obsessing over BBC to care about other minority groups. So much for muh racial equality.

i would bone the shit out of her

i wanna see this bitches feet

Because they're Jews, and they are untouchable. You can't say anything negative about their behavior, lest you be labeled a Nazi. Meanwhile, it's perfectly fine for Jews to practice soft Eugenics and cage their neighbors.

Wishful thinking?

>i want to play as a robot and an english trader
I thought Asians were good at math, this doesn't add up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

Goddam literally a 2/10 Asian, that's why she gets no acting roles bitch

>tfw no average korean gf

>"she"

In my experience, Koreans are off the hook, easy to anger, borderline shit house crazy. But, they're real as fuck.

Even if the the hollywood (((directors))) started casting chinks, this one didn't get enough plastic surgery to look halfway decent. She wouldn't get roles anyways.

Also its someone trying to look badass while still bitching. Wahhh life is hard when you're rich and popular but still can't get leading roles wahhhh. Go to Korea if you are such a gift to the world. Life isn't fair, and most of the dispairty is due to wealth not race.