Holy shit niggers are absolutely blown the fuck out

Holy shit niggers are absolutely blown the fuck out

Attached: Screenshot_20191204-151930_Chrome.jpg (1076x1507, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/
theroot.com/revolution-reparations-revelry-the-root-s-black-af-1840160681
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reparations for Zimzam's bullet

CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE ZIM ZAM

Trayvon should get a purple heart and silver star for at least trying to rid the world of that Mexican one man crimewave

Found the nigger.

Attached: kek.gif (245x200, 497K)

In the city I live in there is a mural (maybe more) depicting little Trayvon.
It irritates me every time I see it.
Not that I hate blacks.
It's because it was an assault of a neighborhood watch guy.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
It's like people are idiots.

Hope Zimmerman wins. That would be kek worthy. So many angry nignogs...

Encontre el frijole

Possible future president.

Actually, didn't the media say he was white?

stfu boomer

hope he wins, he deserves the money for the trauma of having to kill to defend himself.

Oh god I hope he wins.
The media smeared this dude, he deserves reparations lol

I guess he wants to be in the spotlight again. How many times has he been arrested since his trial lol

On an unrelated note. How the fuck is this guy still alive? He had a whole state overloaded with supposedly thug gangster niggers and they never even tried to get him while he went on living his life normally with no worries. Nogs are definately the weakest race on this planet all that tough talk and none of them have the balls to actually confront the guy.

mexicans try to sell fruit on the side of intersections to survive and create a life for themselves

niggers grew up in america and dont do anything but complain and nigger stuff up which harms everyone
for every one mexican illegal committing a crime theres ten niggers stealing and assaulting and raping

>he lives
Wow nigs have no balls
>he does
Wow nigs are the niggest, how are they gonna kill him like that?

Attached: efa6276f131effc0d4559dd682518dff.png (369x443, 190K)

All beans say they're white. Half of Sup Forums is goblinos telling you how much they hate niggers and how white they are. I bet you are too

Attached: DWGM57mVAAASBsR.jpg (640x857, 37K)

>niggers grew up in america
Stop right there, you've already come to the point why they belong here and you taco twisters don't.

He's making the argument that immigrants will come her to work for peanuts to try to have a better life, while blacks were born and raised here and they takie it for granted and hardly every contribute anything productive to society.

>doin da jerbz 'Murikinz won't do
Thank you neoliberal for splaining.

yes, the dishonest media refer him as a white man that shot dead a black teen.

>>doin da jerbz 'Murikinz won't do
>Thank you neoliberal for splaining.
Literally didn't say anything remotely like that, but ok.

Attached: mmk.gif (450x344, 1.44M)

Care for some skittles?

every american ever

Go spray paint an afro on trayboon and X’s where his bike finders are.

Attached: tmright.jpg (1000x700, 538K)

Troll

>He's stealing bikes in heaven.

I don’t think monkeys have that much money

Attached: 6E73DA44-EF05-4630-8CAD-6EB555E883DE.jpg (1000x908, 441K)

He’s known to carry and popped his cherry by killing an unarmed nigger child in the middle of the street.

“Yeah let’s go fuck with him.”

The baboons are probably scared to death of this man. They gudified him so much. “Oh he jus tryin to beat yo face in! Ain’t no reason to be shootin him cuz!”

>Known CCW holder who shot and killed another nig who assaulted him because of treyvon case.
>Why doesn't someone hurt him
Because guns are a very viable means of self defense

I’ve heard cotton pickers get underpaid.

its time for White Hispanics to stand up for themselves.

All monkeys go to Heaven? Harambe wishes.

>white hispanics

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 16K)

LOOK OUT A BLACK TEENAGER IN A HOODIE!! ATTACK!!!

ur obviously radicalized by reddit memes and its sad

You don't get it, Zimzam deserved to get his face beaten in

FOUND THE NIGGER Sup Forums GET THE LYNCH

Attached: watermelon-kfc-overdose.jpg (500x366, 43K)

Boomerposting facebook shit does not raise you above your /r/thedonald origins, faget

You were too slow and now that the nigger realizes you’re watching he jumps on you and starts viciously attacking you like a wild baboon defending their young in the jungle.

What do next?

1 less nigger is the obvious answer Dr. Dre.

nice watermark

Ty

this makes no sense good try tho

Said every single nigger in the world about every other single person in the world. Why don’t you evolve than have your tier 2 evolution come talk to me.

So adult attacks kid, kid defends himself and gets killed, and you side with the man? Hmm..

>Said every single nigger in the world about every other single person in the world
Said McTendyfed, 100% Europork who's never thrown a punch

Okay just to set the record straight.
I had to use google translate to read this I'm not in the least bit a beaner aside liking to eat TexMex food and fucking a few hot Latinas.
In fact I'm as white as you can get.

He was being sarcastic. What he really said was FUCK YOU!

>adult attacks kid

lel

I recall the reason Zimzam got off in the first place is that li'l TrayTray attacked him first. Tackled him to the ground and Zimzam grabbed his weapon.
"YO BRO WHY YOU FOLLOWING ME?"
*Traytray attacks Zimzam*
*gunshots are heard*

Yeah I throw atomic bombs and I’ll roll niggers. (Flexes whitely)

the adult didn't attack the "kid"
the 17yo left, came back, ambushed Zimzam, was slamming his head against the concrete, saw the gun and said that he was going to kill Zimzam with it

Sure you are papito

We all know the feral nigger always attacks first. ;)

so you agree an armed adult man was following a child. gg

>saw the gun and said that he was going to kill Zimzam with it
Shit that didn't happen

so?
if someone is following me I'm probably going to ask them why they're following me and if they got a problem but ask this question without assaulting them.

If your job is neighborhood watch you would follow a suspicious teen as well.

Kid??? We’re just talking about a lil pickaninny that’s all. :)

He wasn't neighborhood watch
he was still assaulted though
stand your ground is a thing

I hope Zimmerman gets it all

Neighborhood watch ain't a job and most jurisdictions advise against or forbid you from carrying weapons. And this is why

Racism is a genetic flaw, a moral one. Making it one of the most important genetic inferiorities

if his job is neighborhood watch i would hope he could apprehend a 17 year old without killing him. maybe not have a trigger happy retard "watch" the neighorhood.

Edgy attempt, whiskeytango

>if i think it enough times it will become true
delusional thinking for everybody to see

CAN'T SIMMER THE ZIMMER

This dude is a camwhore in a fatmans body.

Attached: 1424627365393.jpg (200x200, 6K)

I was being serious on the watermark comment. Go away retard.

All people know to be on the lookout for niggers up to their usual break dancing, crack dealing, bike stealing, old white lady body slamming, liquor store robbing antics. If whites could take back slavery they would, because then we’d never have to sit back and watch the country pretend you things are equals.

succinct

looks like the facts didnt work out for you so now youre going racist. ezpz faggot

>All people know to be on the lookout for niggers up to their usual break dancing
Are you from 1982 or just a retard?

Ah found the absence of melanin. Darkies need to study this post instead of showing baboon fangs at ppl for no reason. Niggers suck!

>if someone is following me I'm probably going to ask them why they're following me and if they got a problem
Again, I can tell you've not been in a serious physical confrontation. You don't address the suspect once you're aware you're being followed, but you look for advantageous positioning to lose him or confront him on your terms. Trayvon did that, because he at least had some basic sense about violence.

Regardless if what you think did happen, or did not happen...., who was right, or who was wrong...., Zimmerman is a fucking low IQ, retarded and attention whore.
He is definitely NOT the guy that you should want to be the spokesperson, or the symbolic folk hero, for your cause.

Actually nigger it is a job and a damn necessary one with fucking niggers like Traycoon Martin neandrithaling his way around this world.

Just because you aren’t cooking biscuits and serving sweet tea doesn’t mean it’s not a job Aunt Jamima.

The niggers on The Root are chimping the fuck OUT!

theroot.com/

It's like nigger Twitter but worse.

check this insanity out: theroot.com/revolution-reparations-revelry-the-root-s-black-af-1840160681

Did you forget the media painted the guy as white?

see
read thread before posting

but legally
being followed is not justification to assault some one
being assaulted is
Trayvon committed the first crime, giving Zimzam the right of self defense

CANT FLIM FLAM THE ZIM ZAM

Racism is the smartest survival instinct a man can have. Zimmerman came out ahead because he sized up the nigger, had known about nigger antics, had his trusty nigger be gone device his person, and he I bet never relaxed one time around that mean muggin gol teef scoundrel.

edgy! nice!

>all beans say they're white
I don't know what beaners you've met that say that, but I sure as hell don't see myself as white. I'm just a beaner mutt who's tired of other non-white people painting themselves as victims of everything all because of their fucking race.

There's no guarantee you're going to come out of it alive when you're unarmed but someone with a gun is stalking you and wants you dead, but Trayvon
Literally
Did
Nothing
Wrong

>Definately

Retarded and/or underage

Mexicans need to evolved and learn to pretend to be white so they can tell white people to stop serving their interests and then use reptilian shape shifting to turn back into a Mexican to go back serving his own interests.

>theroot.com/
this is obviously a fair and balanced news source

Attached: Capture.jpg (447x361, 27K)

>and he I bet never relaxed one time around that mean muggin gol teef scoundrel.
Then how did he wind up on the ground allegedly getting his head beat in?

>Having a gene the genetically prediposes someone to care about his tribe and to distrustful and wary of alien strangers is a bad thing
Go live in section 8 black neighborhood for a couple of hours, you will be singing a different tune about your pet monkeys soon enough.

>I don't know what beaners you've met that say that, but I sure as hell don't see myself as white.
Good, then shut up because I am and you're scum

Get outta here with that shit fucking niggers these days and the shit they try. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU WEREN’T SERIOUS YOU FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER.

Here's a lesson for you guys.

Spaniards: Hispanic
Peruvians (which is where Zimmerman's family is from): Hispanic, Latinos
Brazilians: Latinos

what about white trash trailer parks. pretty similar

Trayvon did not know he had a gun until after he attacked Zimzam
simply having a gun does not give some one the right of defense against you
Treyvon had fled from Zimzam, even in stand your ground states once you leave the scene your right to self defense ends until your attacker commits another crime against you
Trayvon
Literally
Did
Everything
Wrong

Yeah right, you don't know shit about Section 8 except it's why the Army recruiter wouldn't call you back

The Root is basically the website of the KKK if the KKK was entirely made up of over the top, white hating racists.

Attached: 1575400600130.jpg (462x551, 30K)