Is death better than life ?

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

is death better than life ?

Attached: tumblr-oquw2ugcl71vmyu1jo1-500.jpg (105 KB, 500x667)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvXZmAhE2VU

Jayden James
Jayden James

No

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

On the one hand, death has no taxes or problems.
On the other hand, no dogs, or fapping, or pizza, or prostate orgasms.

Life is better, but it's on thin fucking ice

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Are you white? If so choose life.

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

It’s just nothing. It’s neither good or bad. Enjoy life while it lasts, and try to make the world a better place, just a little bit

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

/thread

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

no, life is awesome even when its hard. anyone who says otherwise is either weak or mentally ill.

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

death is just a shift of consciousness

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

Do you want to experiment to know what death is like? Take the heroic dose and extinguish the ego-self. Once you've shed your conscious identity and passed through the golden chrysanthemum, you'll realize that what you think of as "you" is only the tiniest part of you, and that its loss is like paring a fingernail.

You'll never experience yourself or the world the same way again.

John Robinson
John Robinson

No one here can answer that

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

well, u dont get her prego...

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

death is cool but u cant get high so im gonna give that a miss chief

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

Ask the dead.

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

5 dried gisd and find out bud if u want to die anyway what could u lose

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

try acid 1st and then ask that again. i know im going to kill myself. i will not bathe in my own urine and feces. took care of my grandmother/father for almost 5 years. yeah no thx

Attached: sleener-nice.jpg (90 KB, 610x876)

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

Can we do this by just talking through it, like a guided meditation? I don't want to do the drugs

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

I would think no.

Hard to rationalize but since every living being in the universe that we know of tries to evade death at all costs till the bitter end, there must be some reason our puny minds don't get why life is much superior to death.

Attached: life.png (799 KB, 600x838)

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

Yes, absolutely, but it will take a lot longer. There's nothing you can do with a drug which you can't also do through meditation, biofeedback, brain plasticity, and discipline. This is because psychoactive drugs work by duplicating or mimicking chemicals already found in the brain. You can train your brain to produce those chemicals, but it takes patience.

The whole reason shamans use psychoactive drugs is as a short-cut. When they're responsible for the spiritual health of a whole community, they don't always have time to spend three days fasting, meditating, and sweatlodging every time they need to talk to Grandfather Toad.

So the short answer is yes, but it will take a trained roshi to guide you, and it will take considerable time to develop the discipline necessary to achieve satori, ego-death.

Jack Green
Jack Green

Did the "roshi" do it without drugs, or doesn't it matter?

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Yes, roshis are trained meditation teaching masters. Most cities have at least one meditation centres, and most roshis will not turn someone away for lack of funds, They'll request a respect offering instead, like a bowl of oranges.

Where are you located? I offer free training for intuitives if you have the patience and natural talent.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Attached: nightcrawler.webm (1.99 MB, 768x432)

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

Maybe but it's a hell of a lot easier with mushrooms

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

Pennsylvania, United States

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

yes

Attached: al-ok.webm (376 KB, 350x261)

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

I would highly reccommend it to you, OP.

Thomas Evans
Thomas Evans

Hmm. I have a small occult shop in southern Ontario, about 250 miles away. If you want to come here I am prepared to offer you free training. You'll need a sleeping bag, and you can bunk down in my store. Or bring a vehicle and camp in it out back.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Something is always better than nothing... At least that's what I tell myself to keep going.

When life is shitty I force myself to look at it like I would look at a movie or a video game. It keeps thing entertaining.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Hey, not the guy you’re replying to but is there any chance you talk on discord? Would be pretty interested in having some conversations with you

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

I don't use Discord, I'm afraid. Don't even own a cellphone. Why, are you an intuitive?

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Wow that’s impressive. Long story short I guess I’m having trouble living in the now. I don’t have any goals and I’m regretting the past, yet I’m doing nothing for improvement

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

What's your paradigm? Do you manifest? Have you taken the heroic dose and been to see the machine elves?

John Collins
John Collins

prepare ur anus

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

Depends on your expectations.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

only if you believe in an after life in heaven, worse if you know you're going to hell

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

I don’t know what you mean by paradigm but no, I took maybe 4 tabs last year I wasn’t in the right headspace, learned a lot about myself that I didn’t like/understand I guess. I think I was on the path but didn’t take enough and wasn’t in the right situation.

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Being dead or being alive is neutral on average. Death tho, the dying part, sucks.

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Afraid of what? I was thinking someone into what you're into would be fearless

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

When you're dead you can watch everything you want to see but you can't interact with anything. Well, you can interact with the drunk and the high and the dysfunctional but that still won't be what you want.

Also everyone dead like you knows everything about you. You can't hide anything from the dead. The greasy little things you think are hidden are not.

Lastly, being dead is a constant replay of all of your lives and all the things you've done. ALL THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE. Death isn't an escape. Death is a forever replay.

You come to this place to escape death.

William Brooks
William Brooks

Don't push it. If you want to know what it looks like when people who aren't ready for it suddenly experience ego-death do a search on YouTube for "salvia freakouts".

By paradigm I mean, what system do use to conceptualize the process? For example, a christian might refer to the Godhead and a Hindu to the Ataman and a Jungian to the collective unconscious. They're all referring to the same phenomenon, but conceptualizing it differently.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

It was just a turn of phrase. Possibly one not used any more by your generation. Ending a sentence with "I'm afraid," means "I regret to inform you of this but I must because it's true."

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

I don't use Discord, I'm afraid.
not user but its a figure of speech

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

How do you know?

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

Wtf a genuine person on Sup Forums?
If true, than you are hero.

John Murphy
John Murphy

After my gf left me,I've been completely broken for almost 2 years,I've developed sevear mental problems and honestly,I'm looking forward to death

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

Oh, sorry, I interpreted it as "I'm afraid to use it." Then "I don't own a cellphone" made me think you were saying you don't want to have an account to traceable to you

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

I'm a few decades older than most people here. I'm old enough that I can wear a fedora unironically, and I've smoked a pipe for 30 years.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

u seem young. maybe this is not the place for u to hang out

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

Might not be possible to die. We know perception slows down as you slip away and life flashes before your eyes, so you might just be stuck in an endless conscious loop of reliving your life over and over forever, like falling into a singularity, while the rest of us move forward in the time steam. So at least make whatever you relive worth reliving.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

only one way to find out

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

No, I know the phrase "_________, I'm afraid." The two sentences combined made it look like paranoia.

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

it didnt ackhsually but wutever. u learn as u go

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

So you would consider yourself grown-up?

Attached: Throzart.jpg (128 KB, 1124x1093)

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

absolutely

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

It did

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

fags

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Private Joker : The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

Attached: cum-on.jpg (78 KB, 338x305)

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

No, I've worked quite hard to keep my mind supple and young. I'm constantly learning new skills and upgrading my knowledge base, and I avoid falling into traps like always listening to the same music. Just today I discovered Gloryhammer and I've been listening to their entire discography. Not something most people my age would listen to.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

Here's my favorite song
youtube.com/watch?v=kvXZmAhE2VU

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Not everyone here has aspired to "Get a good job" and "Be a good employee". The things you think are important are absolute wastes of your extremely limited time. Those who rise in this world seek death and they want the death of all.

You've been lied to and your past has been purposely obscured. This place is a fiction intended to help you sustain yourself when the definition provided by others is withdrawn.

You won't get any proofs you can accept and you won't get a neon sign pointing "the way". That's not how this place works. You only get whispers. Free will and such.

How do you live in a place designed to make you die? Keep asking questions.

It's the only thing that will save you.

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

why do you make these threads all day every day? you're fucking absurdly bizarre

Asher Price
Asher Price

Attached: 516.jpg (51 KB, 680x680)

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

I love Great Big Sea and John Allen Cameron, so I'm familiar with Celtic folk.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Thats a forced meme user

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

Forced done the throat

Attached: 72f.jpg (53 KB, 680x544)

William Clark
William Clark

I mean , okay, but this isn't a defendable position either. Objectively speaking life just "is". It's not intrinsically good or bad, because nothing is. Enjoy it, definitely, it's fleeting, but "worth it" is impossible to know until after, amd then you won't be able to know because your unique biochemical reaction stopped and now "you" don't exist, just meat lying on the ground.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Attached: abuse-strangle.webm (423 KB, 500x515)

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

SAUCE

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

Somebody list out the pros/cons for life vs death. I feel like we're real close to settling this once and for all.

Attached: 5a80c5200c69a[1].gif (1.51 MB, 350x336)

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

Attached: tay-yntcd.webm (497 KB, 1920x1080)

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

life is life
death is not

Attached: abuse-hang-in-there.gif (1.7 MB, 191x290)

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

"Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not." -- Epicurus

Attached: epicurus.gif (25 KB, 225x289)

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

does her name start with a 'C'

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Attached: abuse-hang-in-there..gif (1.74 MB, 238x320)

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

is death better than life ?

It’s definitely longer.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

that sounds like a job for some ayahuasca and a shaman who knows the ropes

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

There are a lot of ways to get to the heroic dose, including ayahuasca, peyote, psilocybin mushrooms, and salvia divinorum. Some of them are more convenient than others. Peyote, for example, is notorious for making people vomit and then poop themselves.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Gisd?

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

Attached: stfu-whore..gif (1.48 MB, 326x246)

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

nice this is my religion too.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

Attached: tarp-guy.webm (1.98 MB, 854x478)

David Price
David Price

The dead know only one thing. It is better to be alive.

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

surely not

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Depends on the context. Sentence? Yes. Cereal? No.