Why don't they wear cups to cover the cock?

Why don't they wear cups to cover the cock?

Attached: 1572873054779.jpg (1280x1920, 428K)

it's the gayest sport that exists...wearing a cup will do nothing to change that.

Its a gay sport. What did u expect?

Attached: 1572697524440.jpg (800x450, 25K)

no need. There aren't legal moves to hit the opponents junk and there is no hard ball flying around or sticks or bats being used.

Hard to grab each other's dick when wearing a cup. Mat wrestling is the gayest sport.

because wrestling is for the gays, newfag.

Wrestling is so fucking gay and the people who think it’s a good sport are delusional perverts

But we can see his junk

It would be way too uncomfortable (pinches and pressure points) to dry hump another dude with a cup.

One man pitting his physical strength and agility against another isn't gay. But men with testosterone are dangerous so lets make them wear near see-thru skin tight trunks and then act surprised when boys don't go out for wrestling because its perceived as gay.

Because they are not prude and sexually repressed like the average american. Who cares if you can see his junk.

How would they get a glorious massive erection when they are both intertwined in each others sweaty embrace if they are wearing cups?

Show your junk

Literally the art of raping another man.

because they are homosexuals

What dicklet.

Either way, it's a gay sport designed by old gay perverts. Why would they advocate for cups? Also, it's uncomfortable as all fucks even on sports where you really need them.

It would be hard proding and humping your opponent asshole if you are wearing a cup.

Attached: burning world.jpg (600x442, 50K)

Because only pussy's wear nut cups

How can I rub my cock against my opponent if it's covered?
Btw only sport better than regular wrestling is turkish oil wrestling

Attached: turkish oil wrestling.jpg (655x500, 125K)

Shit on it all you want, but wrestling really is a combat sport underneath. If a wrestler takes you to the ground, you're probably not getting back up unless you know a thing or two.

"I have such a deep admiration for guys that roll around on the floor with other guys. I figure all I need's a lobotomy and some tights!"

This but in sports where balls fly hard enough to hurt the nuts it's fine. So baseball, football, soccer and boxing/mma/martial arts

Traditionally you wrestle naked, it’s not the kind to sport where people hit you in the groin so you don’t need a cup

>ew you can see a penis

Seriously? You are either a faggot or 12 or both.

Literally how immature are you guys

Wrestling is one of the oldest sports known to man, it’s a contest of pure strength on pure strength

Show your penis

Imagine being so unsure of your sexuality that that the idea of participation in a sport that you touch another man requires you to need a cup to contain you denial boner.

When I get home I’ll take a pic of my bulge for you gay boy

It’s pretty pathetic but always remember most of these kids are like 13

Kik?

Lol no fag

Jesus Christ you people are truly degenerate freaks

>Shit on it all you want, but cross country running is really a combat sport underneath. If a cross country runner takes you to a marathon, you're probably not getting back up unless you know a thing or two.

>Shit on it all you want, but bowling is really a combat sport underneath. If a bowler hits you with a bowling ball, you're probably not getting back up unless you know a thing or two.

>Shit on it all you want, but cooking is really a combat sport underneath. If a chef serves you poisoned food, you're probably not getting back up unless you know a thing or two.

Attached: sarcastic-wow.gif (500x213, 1024K)

Your mum.

>shit on it all you want but changing a sports name id a combat sport underneath. If a key board warrior changes some names of sports around your not getting back up unless you know a thing of two.

In all seriousness I fucking love coss country

Post more wrestlers

No homo

Attached: 6B223FAF-B729-4434-BC06-A1E05956EAF7.jpg (400x400, 19K)

join the official Sup Forums discord
.gg/random

This. They're manlets who are too insecure about their own sexuality.