Should I tell my brother that his girlfriend has been fucking me?

Should I tell my brother that his girlfriend has been fucking me?

Attached: Dcm7k6BVQAA62kc.jpg (1200x1200, 276K)

The Monterrey Melt is a fucking fantastic burger, but MAN do I feel like shit after eating one

Guy or girl?

dumbass

your bro looks like a cuck
don't tell him but take pictures of yourself fucking her and then send it to your bro one day when he is super depressed and egg him on to suicide

Wow, you are a shithead for fucking your brothers girl.

You can tell him he eating shitty burgers

If that's your brother that's the least of his problems user

this

What's your go to item on the Wataburger menu?

lol'd

Do a threesome with him, that will soften the blow when you tell him.

Tell him, but you're a shithead for fucking your brothers girl and the world would honestly be better if people like you would just go and hang themselves.

So who is doing the fucking again?
Did she jump into your cock?
Did you were sniffing her panties?
What did she saw in you?

I'd say at this point in my adult life I've eaten everything on the menu but here's my top 3
Avocado bacon burger
Sweet & spicy burger
Mushroom swiss

>Sweet & spicy burger
my african brother

is his girl fat and ugly like him?

He looks like the type to go on a massacre if he finds out. Tell him so he can kill you and his bitch girlfriend.

fucking you? you mean fucking her? The fuck wrong with you stealing a mans woman.

your brother looks physically ill

hes pretty much dead already look at those skin tones

just finish him off

tell him after getting her pregnant

How someone could do this to their own brother is beyond me. My brother's wife is super hot but I would never try anything even if she was brainwashed and begging me. Family is worth so much more than pussy. You should kill his girlfriend then kill yourself.

>fucking you? you mean fucking her?
No, she's been pegging OP

I feel sick just looking at someone eat a Whattaburger food-like product.

Whataburger is all people from texas talk about even though they are Chicago owned now

gain knowledge about his proclivities from her and use it to physically satisfy him so he no longer needs gf's and won't ever get cheated on again

this and/or
this

do it.

I know that Whataburger. Dallas Tx.

join the official Sup Forums discord
.gg/random

your brother is really ugly so his gf is also probably really ugly, so who gives a fuck?

and by transitive logic, you're also really ugly

Attached: Arn_Anderson_3.png (426x611, 543K)

no.

not your brother, he probably has no girlfriend, you're definitely not fucking anyone, and this is just bad larping

>Family is worth so much more than pussy.
this, your siblings all you got once your parents are dead. That bitch will come and go, but your brother is forever your brother.

post pics of his girlfriend

It's still Texas favorite, besides more states have it so it's not like its Texas exclusive. The people in Chicago can do whatever they want so long as they don't ruin the quality of the food.

Does she fuck you in the ass or in the mouth? Is her dick bigger than yours?

OH yeah when a company buys another company they never try and increase profits and decreasing quilt.

>besides more states have it so it's not like its Texas exclusive
10 states have them and still most of them are still in texas.

>quilt.
FUCK

Happened when In-n-Out expanded

?????? i guess you don't go to in-n-out b/c ive been to the ones in Cal,Vegas,Arizona,Texas they all taste the same b/c they haven't changed there shit in YEARS,Same fries,same meat,same shakes.

Let the faggot figure it out

Not exactly OP. You and his gf should seriously disclose your relationship to him, and she needs to break up with him. She should let him know that she no longer loves him and has in fact found another man and that she doesn't want to hurt him by pretending to hold on. After sometime you two can come out with your relationship, and if you feel so inclined, apologise to him and reveal the extent of your relationship with his gf prior to their breakup. Wont be easy OP, but asking her help shows that you're trying to make right.

based and redpilled. follow his advice OP

Dude wtf is wrong with you not enough self control to resist pussy honestly what can't get your own lol fucking cuck have to have brothers left overs I hope you and that dirty slut gets turned into fuck meat for pigs and dogs.

Tell him right now or forfeit your life. Karma is going to bite you in the ass faggot.

Attached: 1573639968403.jpg (1024x902, 114K)

If that's what your bro looks like you cant be much better holy shit....

I just learned that people think putting the Jews in ovens or gassing them is the only way Nazis killed them

All these punks mad that OP gave her what she needed when his bro couldn't. Lol

Karma isn't real don't listent to this nerd OP. Keep banging her til he finds out then ghost them both.

If pic related, I'd be cautious about telling him.

Dude looks like he's just one bad day away from offing himself.