ENOUGH FROM THE CLOWN!

ENOUGH FROM THE CLOWN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqBt8Rkyoq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Yewan, your friends are dead!
Who was yewan? And why was he allowed to bring friends?

But Black Dynamite, *I* sell drugs to the community!

It's Ewan Yufrenzadad, the notorious Scottish-Iranian drug baron

MY DOGS ARE HONGRY!

NO MORE DEAD COPS

THE MILITANTS TURN STARTLED

AH TATATATA

It's weird how few Dark Knight memes you see even though it's an incredibly meme-worthy film. It just can't get out from under Bane's shadow.

well he is a big guy

THINGS ARE WORSE THAN EVER NOW

U U U U

>wanna see a magic trick
>smashes guys head on pencil
>it's gone

Whoa, where'd it go?

youtube.com/watch?v=EqBt8Rkyoq4
Is this kino?

They're freaks

What would Joker do if the guy didn't walk up to him? How would he have done the magic trick?

best line in the entire trilogy, delivered with such panache

I WANT MY PIZZA

the flight plan i just filed with the agency lists Smee, Mymen, Dr Pavaleer, Button Lee, Juan Ovue..... Firswanda Tawk gets to stay on my aircraft. Why did Firswanda get preferential treatment compared to the other passengers?

LE BIG GUY FOR YOU HA HA
go back to /r/eddit your meme is dead

Since when Joker knew Aikido?

i say this to myself when i'm making dinner

Probably picked it up in Iraq

Who was this Pittit Thairs'Onnelywan Ovyu character he was speaking to?

more like
MY DOGGGS ARA HONGRE

Carbon fiber, .28 Caliber, made in China. If you want to kill a public servant, Mr. Maroni, I recommend you buy American.

Then he would've just blown everyone to shit with those grenades out of shame

Nolan's writing was really strange in that scene.

i wunt tu hear proposition

affirmative action

>He's out right?

Why did it matter if the bank manager was a closeted homosexual or in the closet. It seems like there were more important things going on.

>buy American gun
>pistol grip is too big to accommodate fat hands
>take aim at shitty lawyer
>pull trigger
>first shot obliterates the lawyer and the surrounding area
>second shot removes half of the courtroom wall
>security raise their weapons in retaliation
>fire at them before they have chance to return fire
>single round blows up the entire courthouse
>mfw

I always thought it was really strange that The Joke wasn't in the sequel.

ahahaha btfo

That's a good question. He says how about a magic trick, and the guy gets up after he says that. What if he didn't get up? Did he have a traditional magic trick planned in case no one tried to walk over to him? was he going to get out some playing cards and have them pick one?

>pistol grip is too big to accommodate fat hands

That's not how that works.

I laughed when that nigger died.

I think the implication was the pistol grip is too big for his hands due to its size increase to accommodate fat American hands

How will drumpf ever recover?

The flight plan Ijus filed with the Agency lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavelier, Button Lee, Juan O'veus, Virs Juan, Ted Olk, Getsda Stae, Onmai Aircraft, Wu Pait, Yuu Tugrab, Dr. Pavel, Heed Iddent, Flai Sogud, Wu Wan, Stu Trainex, Telmi Abautbane, Waidus Hee, Werda Mask, Lotta Loiadee, Farra Hyredgun, Attleas Ukanthalk, Whuear Yew, Effai Takthadoff, Wilue Dai, Yora Biggai, Forr Yu, Wehl-kun Rajulashun, Cyugotch Uerselvscotnau, Waj De Nes Tep Einur Mazturplam

I understood what he meant, and that's not how that works. your hands don't grow in area when you're fat. Your fingers don't grow longer when you're fat. A larger grip would accommodate hands with longer fingers, not fatter hands.

It was a joke user, calm down

I know. Being right makes me autistic. That's fine.

I AM VERY GOOD AT CALCURATION

It wasn't a joke though. It was a nonsensical statement.

>being so autistic you cant see the underlying humour in greentext posts

Wew lad

>Making shit up to justify retardation

Wew lad

>make a joke
>american autists think that you're being serious
>they continue to believe you're being serious
>mfw Americans

>mfw people are actually this stupid

Random things that don't make sense aren't automatically jokes.

Are you saying fatter hands = longer fingers?

>EUPHORIA, SHUT THE FUCK UP. I know it was you, I ain't even gotta look. How 'bout I send you back to Crenshaw Pete, with them hot-ass coat hangers? Would'ja like that, bitch?!

Not sure what Nolan was going for there, but it really brought the scene to a head.

>TDK makes fun of shitty, cheap Chinese engineering
>big action setpiece takes place in Hong Kong

Pure pottery.

Im saying that it was a fucking joke and you're taking it far more seriously than it should ever have been taken.

>I POSTED IT AGAIN!

>Make a wrong retarded statement
>IT WAS ALL PART OF LE FUNNY MEMETEXT JOKE XD

Get a grip m8 for fuck sake.

He's right though

You implied fatter hands = larger hands, as in wider palms and longer fingers. Calm down, autist.

I'm perfectly calm, dude.

>statement

It's obvious now that you're a shitposter so im going to leave you be.

If on the off chance you're actually being serious you genuinely are a fucking idiot.

what about Ike Hill the bus driver? there's so many characters in this is lose track.

>It's a /k/ gets triggered episode

And im out

>you have nothing NOTHING to thread me with...nothing to do with all your strenght HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Literally

>Pistol grip is too big, to accommodate fat hands

Explain how this makes any sense if you're man enough to back your words up. If not you can just ignore me like the bitch you are.

It's true though. The Chinese have yet to make a rifle or a handgun that isn't a complete piece of junk. Even their copied Russian SKS designs are shit.

If you are actually this stupid you can stay out.

THAT'S A BIG LIST

>come from developed, peaceful country
>never seen or had to see pistols due to no niggers
>do not have autistic knowledge on their workings or dimensions
>jokingly assume someone who is morbidly obese could not comfortably hold a pistol therefore would have a grip amended
>Autists start crying

MY DOGS ARE HORNY

>make retarded statement
>get called out
>UUUH JUST A PRANK BRO MEMES

What the fuck about the word "statement" makes it a shitpost, retard? Literally the most neutral, balanced term I could have possibly used

Again, it wasn't a statement, it was a greentext joke. I'm sorry you are unable to distinguish the two.

>Hurrr I was only pretending to be retarded, fool'd u!!!

Plane?

>All the butthurt americans itt

Top fucking kek boys

Any communicated phrase is a statement you absolute troglodyte

He doesn't write so good

>all the retarded yuropoors/ausfags ITT going full damage control after being called out for their retardation

So what's your excuse for not knowing how hands and body fat work?

Here, let me explain.

When you are really fat, your hands do increase in size, but only in thickness. Your palms do not increase in width or length and your fingers do not grow longer, only thicker. A larger pistol grip would not help a morbidly obese person hold the gun better.

>People getting this worked up over a line of greentext on an anonymous Vietnamese rice field image board

Again, having never been or seen a morbidly obese person I dont know what their hands look like. But given your anger and attempts to prove a point it appears I have touched a nerve... is that right fatty?

Thank you for your capitulation.

I agree with the first part, but I thought that the general consensus was that they actually made a half decent SKS? It's not like it's a terribly complicated design or needs expensive materials (the 39mm ammunition being corrosive and all)

A long time ago, I was in Burma

Oh, so ignorance is your excuse?

By not being american and thus not fat I have no reason to know how body fat works

>not modifying your pistol grips so you can hold both your pistols and a handful of chicken tendies

So you literally believe weight gain causes your fingers to grow longer and your palm to grow wider?

MUH FINGERS

I believe jokes can twist and disregard logic and real world laws while trying to convey an humorous image.

OW

My father has a Chinese SKS, it's merely okay. That's how I feel about it. Not a complicated design so it's hard to fuck up, but the Chinese will find a way to fuck anything up. It's why I'm not to terribly frightened by their military might.

You did it wrong.

>guns just HAPPENS to malfunction at the exact moment he tries to shoot Harvey

OK, it can happen; pretty lucky.

>Batman falls with Rachel from like, 20 stories up and lands on a car without major injury

Well... I guess. He's Batman. Whatever.

>Maggie is supposed to be beautiful and the love-interest of Bruce Wayne

Nope.