Ddlg thread? Proper little princess here!

Ddlg thread? Proper little princess here!

Attached: 1c27a526-e218-4dbe-bf53-763d99798378.jpg (582x500, 46K)

I love glitter >~

Attached: 906cb250701b365948de97ae373ef31b.jpg (600x600, 53K)

I want a nerdy daddy that will let me sit in his lap while he plays video games, then will scold and fuck me until I cry when I mess him up

Attached: 22de5a16194d5f5425d0485935b519fa.jpg (236x236, 16K)

This stuff is so fucking hot.

Ahhh yay a new person! Haaai

Hello. Are you a naughty little princess?

Nuh! I good!

I'd love to be a daddy

Cute stuffy, lil girl

It's a lot of work! Especially if you get stuck with a brat. Not all punishments should be sexual. There should be spankings, time outs and toys getting taken away

Tank you! Her name is fuff

I enjoy the theory of ddlg play, but it doesn't hold up in practice. All of the littles I have met are land whales. It's sad, really.

Weird thread. Sorry I came back here.

>no timestamp

sure thing sport

You'd be surprised. I'm a little and I'm 98 pounds hehe

>hundreds of dick threads daily
>ddlg is the weird one
I'm sorry you came back here, too.

I fucking hate toys. I'd be a bad daddy.

i myself have a big girl as a little and i enjoy it very much

but i used to have a little who was a "little person" 3 foot 1 her face was that of a adult and not a looker but i thought she was cute

Weird thing. So my new chick roomate I stalked on facebook and she was in a Group that said this. DDLG. I looked it up and was like woah. I'd do that kinda stuff. How do I casually bring this kind of thing up? She is actually attractive and skinny. Probably a 6/10.

Oh really? So your little princess parts aren't getting wet?

This. And brats are definitely the best.

So not stuffed animals, crayons, or blocks?

I could work with that. I'd say anything up to chubby, honestly. That is not the case though. They're all "I've got to buy my pants from a special store" fat.

this is 100% a guy. stop thinking with your dicks Sup Forums

I'm just not into big girls. I don't like the way they look on their backs, or hands and knees.

I'd suggest surprising her with things at first, little snacks such as baby crackers or gold fish. Get her a little stuffed animal. And mention how you saw her in a Facebook group

the need for somebody to run your life and care for you often goes hand in hand with anxiety and control issues

anxiety and control issues often go hand in hand with an unhealthy relationship with food.

its not universal, but littles skew chunky on average.

Maybe only crayons so I can tell little how bad she draws and make her upset.

Any anons have luck with DD/LG relationships? Honestly, I'm not 100% into it but I like the idea of being the dominant partner without question. Most women I hang around are well educated with good careers, so the relationship dynamic is different.

A lot of powerful women want to feel powerless. I've had 2 successful daddies so it dose work

yep.

I've never dated a little who didn't (at the end if not also the beginning) have a more successful career than me. Helping and supporting them to succeed is a big part of it.

Been in it in various degrees for years. Not my go to, but it's fun. Everything is always on the D/s spectrum, but not always with a little.

You know, taller guys make great daddies.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 133K)

How do I meet a chick into dd/lg? Other than fetlife

Then it's probably just not for me. I'm pretty picky about the women I bed. Not in a dickish way. I've just got some standards I like to adhere to.

Here I am! I cant fond my bunny!

Attached: 15755082904353290579580434641600.jpg (3296x2472, 1.81M)

thats fine. but I'm not saying they dont exist, I'm saying they skew that way on average. If you want a smol little, they exist.

Try the playground

Any dating site. Just bring up kinks. Tones of people are into lots of things that they don't openly discuss. Maybe even put some subtle hand on your profile. Simply sneaking "DD/lg in there will catch the eye of anyone in the know. But learn semantics and read up if you are going to try and start something. If you find someone that knows what they are doing then they will know if you are just talking the talk. So be honest about that.

trap or no?

Can daddy see your thighs?

Small flat chested girls make the best little girls.

Nope! Born a girl and wanna stay a girl!

well thats a shame

Thank god! Your name start with a C or K by chance?

Honestly... saying "born a girl " now can still mean you have a dick.

It's easier to just rail basic bitches and maintain business as usual. Aside from my toxic narcissism, I'm pretty vanilla.
That would be ideal. Swimmers have great bodies like that. Gymnasts too.

Sharpie in pooper right now or else the bunny gets it

Nope! Sorry

Nuh uh! I dont have one dummy!

Im a Cheerleader and dancer

WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH...

Daddy's tryin to watch tv and drink in peace

Very nice. Certainly potential there.

Ah! S-sorry sir...

I bet you want to dance cutely for a bunch of daddies as they stare lustily at you.

How bout you suck daddy’s fat cock instead? Won’t the moans be more pacifying?

sharpie in pooper you know the rules

But I cant chew on your cock can I

Only if you take your head out of your ass first

Shhhhhhhh....

wasted

nice Haley

Of course you can. Little baby teeth and a weak jaw won’t hurt my hard cock.

Not even close to my name.

I'm in a DD/lg relationship and it's very fulfilling in my case. I enjoy taking care of her and she enjoys being taken care of. She's definitely got a bratty side I address whenever it comes out, and she's got the sense to tone down the brattiness when she can tell I'm not in the mood to deal with it. There's definitely lots of stuffies, coloring books, and other toys around the house, but unless you were looking hard you would never guess we were DD/lg

How your typical day go with her?

You are up way too late little Song you should be in bed already. I know you want attention from the channers and to find your bunny but we will find it tomorrow. Be a good girl and go to bed so you can wake up nice and early to wrap your lips around your daddies cock.

lol fucking cringy virgin

Pretty normal day to day routine since we both work. After work it's a little different. She tends to vary in how little she is depending on how work goes. Stressful day = more little, boring day = less little and sometimes bratty. We have a few rituals, like I take her collar off before she showers and I put it back on afterwards.

Any games she likes to play with you?

Ohhhh daddy you told me you wouldnt be on Sup Forums tonight

Disc WVNxtu

Daddy!!!!

I wasn't planning on it but I got bored and thought you were off coloring or something instead of staring at your phone. I guess I will have to spank you yet again today before we go to bed.

We play a few PS games together or watch Netflix/her favorite youtube channels in our downtime. We also do crafts together sometimes. Beading, coloring, drawing, etc

And how are some of her punishments?

I hope everyone here stops doing stuff like this and tries to find more normal/less deranged hobbies and subjects to turn you on

Your life is worth more than this debauchery.

Nooooo no please

Nope this is enjoyable and we don't care what you think.

Attached: apologize.jpg (720x576, 77K)

That's a tough one to be honest. She doesn't really do anything that warrants a punishment. Basically, the only time she gets one is when shes A) Being a brat, but those are "funishments" and B) When shes being unnecessarily hard on herself, and those punishments are really meant to break her of those bad habits.

For those of you curious, DD/lg is a lot more than commanding your little to come suck your cock whenever you want. Sure, that's a possibility, but there's a lot more needed from a Daddy Dom than just using your little selfishly.

So what happens when the DD has a breeder kink and wants to take risks/move foward?

>Nooooo no please

Awww what did I stutter little girl? Daddy wants to play with your little tush and give it a nice spanking to warm it before bed because you have been such a bad girl.

its a relationship, you talk that shit out with them.

if they think they're ready to be a mom, that's great. People tend to step up, and her being a child to you doesn't mean she cant be a great mom.
The lack of little time to recover can take its tool. you have to manage it.

>source: am in DD/lg relationship and have a child

Well. If I'm ready to have kids then we'll talk about it and we can have kids. I'm not aposed to having children because I love kids (not in a weird way I'm female and a nanny) plus may be infertile because of some shit I did to my body when I was younger

Into diapers little miss?

Yes but I dont have any. And I refuse to make a mess in them

this is good. diapers should be an aesthetic choice and not a practical one.

Thank go someone agrees with me. On all the Abdl threads they always ask for messy diapers and that's just nasty >~

What makes your little girl hole all warm and squishy?

abdl threads are weird places. enjoying it as an aspect of your main kink is very different to it being the central focus of your kink.

same as enjoying a gentle spanking doesn't mean you want one until you're bruised and bleeding. its okay to just like it a lil bit.