Nothing matters, and we are all going to die

nothing matters, and we are all going to die.
how does that make you feel ?

Attached: happiness_party.gif (500x361, 932K)

Attached: 1574952789497.png (498x594, 121K)

Fine because I'm not a fucking teenager

I mean all you did was say two facts lol

I feel like playing CSGO

Attached: p250.jpg (829x663, 108K)

False. Lots of things matter. We just live in a nihilistic society run by psychopaths who hate humanity.

False. We WILL all die someday to something natural wether it be a meteor or a Yellowstone blowing up or something along those lines. Therefore nothing that you do really matters... But make the best of it! :D

Youre saying theres an end to this hell? Fuck yeah that makes me feel good!

Stop beeing dramatic and pseudo philosophical and give sauce

FUCK YOU OP
I FUCKING HATE REDDITFAGS LIKE YOU. NIHILISM DOESN'T MEAN TO LIVE LIKE A DEGENERATE FAGGOT. NIETZSCHE SAID LIFE HAS NO MEANING, AND WE SHOULD ALL SEEK MEANING IN OUR LIFE, NOT BE FUCKING A REDDITFAG.

Attached: 1567286191578.png (1230x1665, 805K)

Calm down and accept it, let's say you somehow make a difference in society and people know you. In the end it won't matter because nature will destroy everything we've ever done at some point. Nobody, nothing, truly matters in the end. Humanity will be gone someday and that's just facts.

It makes me feel like a lot of the petty shit we fight over isn't worth it

It doesn't.
Quite literally.
Should it?

Attached: 1573757467371.jpg (675x663, 66K)

I get panicky sometimes when i realize that we're never coming back. When you die, that's it. You will never exist and experience conscienceness ever again. Life is precious and rarer than anything. "You" being born from your mother and father is a miracle.

You will fall over and before you know it, it will be as if you never existed. In 100 years nobody will remember you. The heat death of the universe will follow and life will perish forever.

Indifferent. Ive had a decent run. Cant say the same for u virgins and faggots.

We will all die, but through Jesus Christ's sacrifice we all have an opportunity at eternal life. I would encourage you to read the new testament and find faith user.

It doesn't matter how it makes me feel.

This whole thing is a simulation anyways. Everything that has happen and will happening is happening right now. Time travel to the future has been proven and time travel to the past will soon be prove. As well. The science we think we're discovering is the applied technology belonging to a higher plane. And our point of reference as of this moment is highly primitive. Dont worry user. The secrets of the universe needs to be secrets for a reason in order to maintain homeostasis. NO ONE ACTUALLY REALLY DIES.

See he gets it

Attached: 1551313872124s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

As a follow homeostasis, I can confirm.

Who else here /homeostasis/?

Relieved.

Your totally delusional and the other guy proved you wrong. Go stay in your dark piss smelling room retard.

Lol I drink to expedite the sweet release faggot.

The truth shall set you free.
Find as much pleasure as you possibly can.

It makes me feel alright. Life just is. Doesn’t mean you have to be a sad E-boy on discord slutting your trap ass out to any guy who messages you just because you’re looking to fill the hole that your father left. Go play video games and jerk off. You’ll only get so many times of doing, enjoy it for right now and don’t look back on it and definitely don’t sit there crybabying about how nonsensical it all is; at that point, you might as well just kill yourself because you can’t even please yourself enough to stop being grim about everything.
Til;dr so fucking what.

And isn't that what matters most

>satirical “:D” to try to get your point across
Oh man, ebic. Life is like, sooooo drab, man. Let’s all just listen to Mac demarco, smoking cigarettes and thinking about the love that could’ve been, bro.