I'm A Professional Domme... AMA

I'm A Professional Domme... AMA

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 3.28.25 PM.png (596x1058, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bu676eWCcTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kik elgoodwin

Why “Domme” and not dom?

Domme is generally for a female dominant but it's interchangeable with Dom :)

Findom or femdom? Do you do real time sessions or only online stuff?

Ah, I see. So how much do you charge for your “services” typically.

Although those are two separate kinks I do both.

Mostly online now but I used to work in a Dungeon.

What kind of services do you offer? My gf and I have been trying out some femdom stuff so I've been interested in trying all kinds of things out

How many fingers can you fit in your pussy? Your ass?

It's really dependant on what service is wanted. I don't have sex or engage in explicit sex acts with them. Can Range from 150-500 an hour

What’s the most a customer has ever payed you if you don’t mind my asking?

Do you have any subs in a chastity cage?

How would you describe your average client?

Pretty much anything you can think of... I do love couple domming though. Anything from JOI (Jerk off instructions) to humiliation, degradation, pain, orgasm denial, teasing. The list is endless

1200 for a blackmail and hypnosis session

how do I get good in bed?
I'm having sex with a woman now and while she is boring as all hell... I still want to get better in bed
Any advice?
I am skinny, average penis and 179 cm tall

Would you give sample JOI on here?

Several... haha

It’s over for you....

Nothing I can do?
What If I start hitting girls and calling them dogs?

Do you encourage subs to wear a cage?

I am looking for a domme right now. My fantasy entails paying a girl $1000/month to completely ignore me. Zero contact, zero conversations, zero pictures. How do I go about finding the right domme for me?

I'd say you're fairly new to sex by your comment. Few women are boring in bed most of the time they are bored.

Proper communication and disclosure of kinks, fetishes etc. can really take sex to a whole different level.

If all else fails- circles are your best friend. circles with your tongue on her clit. Circle hips occasionally while thrusting.

I could go on but then I would have to charge haha

Start by giving Mistress your kik and we'll take it from there

Depends if they're good sluts or not. If you can't keep your hands off your cock then you're punished. Figuratively speaking.

Maybe if the mood strikes.

What makes you want to start a thread on Sup Forums, you looking to find some incel subs?

yeah I am very new
I've only been with two women really in my life and I have no idea what I am doing.
but uh...
Circle like a ring, with my hips? Never done that cause It seems kind of silly, so doing more than just thrusting is possible?
Thought it might be deemed desperate and excessive
thanks

I've got a question. Do you actually enjoy it? And how did you get into this line of work originally?

I've been on Sup Forums for years and thought it could be fun. Incel subs are a bonus haha

Fakeee

You make a lot of money doing this?

I do enjoy it. Money makes me horny also so thats a huge incentive.

My best friend was working at a sex club and introduced me into the scene. Ended up getting fully trained and it just spiralled from there

Decent. It's a lot more lucrative than any other job with this type of schedule flexibility

Crazy how people love sex so much that they would pay good money to try to live in fantasy land

>I'm A Professional Domme... AMA
Can I ask you a question?

"AMA" so yes haha

Sex sells, one of the oldest professions known to man

thanks for letting me ask a question.

Oooh child you need some help. Start out by reading the karma sutra. You don't need to study it just get some ideas for different positions. Also try to fuck people you actually care about- they're more willing to teach.

Yeah you're right what car do you drive?

how much to eat your ass?

You literally could never afford

I don't drive I get driven.

Damn shorty, u sound hella bad

im cute tho :P

That’s the thing with doms (The female ones) that whole “I’m too good for you” shit really gets annoying after a while and is suited to only the lowest of absolute cucks and degenerates.

>few women are boring in bed

Lol wut. Even if you are a literal whore by trade, I wouldnt trust your opinion to be unbiased.

Why did you bother to put the comma in the middle of your sentence if you didn’t bother to put a period at the end? You fuckin’ up, dawg.

Yeah it's a gift

Women often don’t have a sense of humor so it’s not surprising that she didn’t respond to you.

kyll yourself

If you know how to fuck any girl would be screaming and dripping wet... but I guess you've never experienced that.

Was whore supposed to be insulting? I'm a professional whore baby get it straight.

There's a lot of different ways to Domme but degradation is super popular.

I also do sensual domming it varies case per case

It's rough :(
It's like my personality is tied up to sex in a way and I have no outlet to explore it
And I have to say you are wrong about women in this sense: I have slept with women who don't want to have fun in bed
But whatever on that... Thanks for help

youtube.com/watch?v=bu676eWCcTg

Lmaoo shorty i dont have to impress you if i wantyou for the night i'll pay hahaha;) but who knows u do sound hella bad tho, im tired hanging round girls letting lames hit;)

Fuckk I will now ur ryght

Ever done watersports?

I've fucked girls who said they weren't even into girls and didn't have any interest in sex.

60 minutes of spanking and teasing later and now she's my permanent slave.

Not saying it's a universal rule but if you've got it you've got it

i've drank gallons of piss

Uhh I’m not the dom fam. Judging from your writing I’m gonna go out on a limb here and assume you’re some kind of minority. Now that I’ve established, go fuck yourself you utter cretin like the rest of your ilk.

That wasn't me who commented on the period. But thanks for saying I'm bad haha

Really? A domme drinking piss? That's a surprise.

Women are boring. I fuck boys. Women cant hold conversation, dont appreciate humor, and cant take criticism. Traps have made women completely obsolete.

I'm sure you have.

Not me. No I haven't.

What ethnicity are you?

No

Dont know why you'd respond to me, i didnt come to this thread to talk to you lmaooo. I'll put a period just for you tho

Mixed with spanish and irish

Oh god this poor bastard

Damn no offense but that's off putting

Ah. Personally against it, or have none of your clients been into it?

If I could face palm through the Internet I would rn.

I totally support LGBTQ+ community

God that’s fucking disgusting

seems like you know from experience
I'm just afraid of rejection if I try to be dominant but it's obviously just a self-esteem thing
can't think my way into being good in bed so I just try to play it up as "cooperation" without taking charge

anyhow this is your thread
see yourself doing this into your thirties?

degradation,foot fetish, furry fetish

you say womens are hard to understand but im starting to think man are very strange with what they sexualy desire fr... that what made me quit Sup Forums a long time ago when "not your personal army " became a popular slang by the new fags who took over Sup Forums sad....

It's just not something I'm interested in or offer as a service.

Attached: 1cdbxa[1].jpg (480x600, 67K)

To each their own

Not me my dudes

What’s your favorite degradation scenario? I don’t mean the ones your client likes best, but the one you like, if any...

Shorty u must get tired of always dominating people, how bout i take u out for something to eat and show u how a real nigga feel

No I'm in the coaching field but hey I'm open to it.

How often do you get turned on while you're domming someone? What do you do for sexual release afterwards when that happens?

Sph is always fun. I also love erotic hypnosis

An honest 1/5 times

Are you ever attracted to any of the guys who use your service? Or does submission in a guy turn you off no matter how cute he might be?

Odd. I’ve been to pro dommes several times and sph is one of the things I want most but also the thing I’m most afraid to ask for.

Any tips for pussy worship?

I'd put you in your fucking place you filthy whore.

Hasn't happened yet

That's a you thing. Not a domme thing

Get on your knees and compliment

Ah I can smell your inadequacy from here

That's obvious, but what kinds of compliments work best?

Yeah. Just saying.

Gag me with your panties please.

Well if that's all it takes...
Recently I lost my card and I've been taking it with the gf further and further
She would indicate when I could stop
Like having her stimulated that much and having her come over and over again that, while my fingers were inside her, if she lowered her pelvis my fingers would move just the slightest and she'd come.
Anyway she's fucking hot and all letting me try literally every single thing but I'd like it if she were to be more dominating during sex sometime.
She tried to choke me once because I put her hand there but after half a minute she moved her hand away...
How do I make her more dominating from time to time???

Are you a sadist? does it turn you on to inflict pain on someone?